剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
I also like the liquor cabinet better than mine.
毕竟折腾了一天...
And after a day like this...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你今天表明了你的原则立场
Took a very principled stance today.
如果我参加这种测试
I like to think I'd have done the same thing
也会这么做
if I were in your shoes.
"如果"是什么意思
What do you mean, "If"?
911事件以后 每个班级
Well, every class since 9/11
都要进行这种测试
has had to take this challenge.
而我只是教大家
All I've done is teach them.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
中情局以前的行事风格不是这样
Now, there was a time when the CIA didn't operate like this.
人们会敬重敌人的才智
People respected how smart the enemy was.
说实话 我很怀念那段日子
I'm not gonna lie to you. I miss that time.
有更好的办法让一个人开口
And there's so many better ways to break someone.
如果你更聪明
If you can be smarter,
就可以避免使用暴♥力♥而达到目的
you can run circles around brute force every single time.
你尝过这里的汉堡吗
Have you had the burger here?
没有 但我想尝尝
No, but I'd like to.
好
All right.
我给莉迪亚打个电♥话♥
I'll make a quick call to Lydia
告诉她 我晚点回家
and tell her I won't be coming home.
你被选中了
You've been selected.
拿着这部手♥机♥ 此事保密
Take this phone. Tell no one.
我明白
I understand.
你跟他交往多久了
How long were you seeing him?
我看见你们亲吻了
I saw you in here.
听过爱都是盲目的说法吧
You know that expression, "Love is blind"?
副总统克莱尔·哈斯
Vice President Claire Haas.
爱会蒙蔽双眼
Love makes you blind.
还是那句话
I will say that again.
托德总统会引用宪法第二十五条修正案
President Todd will invoke the 25th Amendment
托德总统卸任 克莱尔·哈斯将上任
将总统一职授予克莱尔·哈斯
and hand over power to Vice President Claire Haas.
希望她能做出正确决策 结束这场危机
I hope she makes the right decision about how to end this.
肖局长 监测危机事件区域的无人机
Director Shaw, the drones monitoring the siege site,
收到信♥号♥♥了 很多信♥号♥♥
they got a signal -- lots of signals.
里面所有的手♥机♥同时闪了一下
Every phone inside flashed on at once.
我们马上就能收到闪照 知道楼里都有谁
We're about to get a snapshot of who and where everyone is
都被关在哪了
in that building.
他们一直都先我们十步
Now, they've been 10 steps ahead of us this whole time.
怎么会失误了
What made them screw up?
对不起 戴安娜
I'm so sorry, Dayana.
我该早点告诉他们的
I should have told them earlier.
-你还好吗 -没事 没事
- Are you okay? - It's okay, it's okay.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
解开她们
Cut them loose.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们来英雄救美了 亲爱的
It's called a rescue mission, love.
里昂假装癫痫发作 我们趁机制♥服♥了守卫
Leon faked a seizure. We overpowered the guards.
想着你需要几个帮手
Figured you could use a Holly or three.
她需要医疗救治
She needs medical attention.
如果我们分开走...
If one of us goes without the others --
我们还是不知道该信任谁
We still don't know who to trust.
好吧 楼下有个掩体 里面有急救药品
Okay, there's -- there's a bunker downstairs with medical supplies.
我们过去 一起行动
We go there, we stick together.
只有这样才能战胜恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's our best chance against these terrorists.
谁跟我一起
Who's in?
我
I am.
我加入
I'm in.
我加入
I'm in.
很好 因为我受够跟他们客气了
Good. 'Cause I'm tired of playing nice.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表