剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Did I tell you you could look at my phone?
我的工作职责就是窥探
I have a license to snoop.
没有搜查令 就不行
Well, not without a warrant.
他是来参加悼念会的吗
Is he here for the ceremony?
也许是他
Oh, maybe that's him.
发送至谢尔比·怀特
我们有发过报价单给你吗
是瑞恩 他查到料了
It's Ryan. He found something.
终于有料可以编故事了
Finally something to work with.
你们好像已经一致决定发动空袭
You seem to have made a unanimous decision to strike.
我深信不疑
Well, I have no doubt
你们全都对自己的结果感到非常自信 但是
you all feel incredibly confident in your answers, but...
下班之后呢
what happens away from the desks?
你们回家
You go home.
打开电视看新闻
You turn on the news,
看到你们提交报告制♥造♥出的后果
and you see what your report has wrought.
如果目标有罪 怎么会感到内疚呢
Why feel guilty if the target was guilty?
有时你们会犯错
Sometimes you make a mistake.
有时为了达成一个目的
Sometimes the powers that be slant intel
会故意给你这种情报 不过
to justify their intentions, but, you know,
你用错了时态
you're using the wrong tense.
你应该问 目标现在是否有罪
Question should be, is the target guilty?
我们在2011年没抓到纳赛尔
We never got Nasser in 2011.
他隐藏起来了
He went underground.
去年菲律宾爆♥炸♥事件后
And after the bombings in the Philippines last year,
我们再次发现了他
we found him again,
所以现在立即出发
so leaving immediately,
我们要前往位于兰利的无人机指挥中心
we'll be going to the Drone Command Center at Langley,
你们将在那里真正决定是否发动袭击
where you will be making the actual decision to strike.
那是MQ9A"夺命"号♥无人机
That is a live POV from the ball,
机头前侧摄像头拍摄的实时视角
the onboard nose camera of the MQ-9A Reaper drone,
可看到飞机正飞往阿勒波去寻找目标人物
in flight and on its way to the target in Aleppo.
画面由该地区的机密合作空军基地发送
This was launched from a classified partner air base in the region.
你们看到了 中情局的技术人员
The CIA techs you see are working in conjunction
正操控无人机飞离内华达的克里奇空军基地
with drone pilots out of Creech Air Force Base in Nevada
去执行本次空袭
to execute this strike.
今天是否要杀死这个人
Do we kill a man today or not?
行动还是不行动
Red light or green light.
由你们决定
You decide.
22分后 你们就要决定是否要发动空袭
The window to execute the strike closes in 22 minutes.
你们现在很清楚 这不是演习
Now that you know that it's not a drill,
请重新评估情况 做出真正的决定
re-evaluate the criteria and make the true call.
今天 你们掌控着一个人的性命
Today, someone's life is in your hands.
一年后
你怎么知道我今天的遭遇
How do you know what happened to me today?
知道我们这是去哪吗
Do you know where we're going?
我会说斯瓦希里语
I speak Swahili.
我偷听到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在说...
I overheard the terrorists talking in ab--
好吧
Okay.
低头
Put your head down.
小心 别动
Careful. Don't move.
大圣人塞巴斯辰认为我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
So, Saint Sebastian thinks I'm a terrorist.
你有什么证据
What proof have you got?
你在"农场"里时
Did you or did you not spend your time at The Farm
是不是为外国政♥府♥做卧底呢
as an undercover agent for a foreign power?
那又怎样 大家都知道
So what? Everyone knows that.
那是中情局局长批准的
It was sanctioned by the Director of the CIA.
没错 但你那时成功瞒过了我们所有人
Yeah, but you successfully kept it from all of us there with you.
很好 这就是卧底的意义
Good. That was the point.
不 意义在于谁知道你现在又瞒了我们什么
No, the point is who knows what you're successfully keeping from us now?
谁了解谁的秘密啊
Who knows what anyone's keeping from anyone?
你和我一样可疑
You're as much a suspect as I am.
我不是凶手
I'm not a killer.
我没有杀过任何人
I've never killed anyone.
不 你有一次差点杀了我
No, you almost killed me once.
谁知道你后来又干过什么
Who knows what you've done since then?
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
你不希望成为下一个众矢之的 就别插嘴
Hey, I'd back down if you don't want the spotlight on you next.
对 对 他说得对
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, he's right.
除了我和他 你也有很多不能解释的疑点
Apart from me and him, you have whole areas of your life unaccounted for.
也许可以解释 但未必真实
They're accounted for. Just maybe not accurately.
你花了十年
This coming from a man
主动去看着人们被杀 还好意思说我
who spent a decade as a voluntary witness for murder.
我是记录历史 而非亲身参与
I record history, I don't make it.
你觉得你拍下那些受害者
You think that clicking the shutter
比开枪杀死他们的人强多少吗
is any less of a crime than pulling the trigger?
你任由别人在你眼前死去
You let people die in front of you,
袖手旁观
and you did nothing to stop it.
你们应该想办法阻止这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Hey. You're supposed to be trying to stop these terrorists.
而不是互撕
Not tear each other apart.
她说得对 不管你们有什么恩怨
She's right. Whatever your issues with each other are,
这些都不能帮我们解决眼前的危机
they're not helping us solve our problems now.
我们为什么要听你的
And why should we listen to you?
这里都没人认识你
None of us even know who you are.
就你一个人被带出去过
The only people who did have been taken out of here
谁知道去哪了
to who knows where.
塞巴斯辰 你为什么来在这里
Why are you here, Sebastian?
每个人都交代过原因 但你没有
Everyone else has said why, but not you.
这对你来说会很艰难
This has got to be tough on you.
尤其还有时间限制
Especially given the timing.
我没事
I'm fine.
我提交了声明什么的
Given my statement and everything.
好了 你们有17分钟
All right, you have 17 minutes.
目标人物的生死会如何呢
Does the target live or die?
我找到些虚构背景故事的资料了
Hey, I think I found something to create a cover story.
威廉斯堡公报上面的
It's from the Williamsburg Gazette.
三年前
Three years ago,
皮列训练营发生了一起自杀事件
there was an apparent suicide at Camp Peary.
他们没说是员工 学员 还是士兵
They don't say if it was an employee, recruit, or a soldier.
这无所谓 我们能用上
It doesn't matter. We can use it.
又是凯勒布
Caleb again.
致瑞恩·布斯
宠物领养
来得正好
Good timing.
上级允许我跟你讲明了
I just got clearance to talk to you.
在这里吗
Where, here?
这里不错
As good a place as any.
好 洗耳恭听[招风耳]
Okay, well, I'm all ears.
我也确实是 你说吧
Truly, and also.
你觉得"农场"出现死亡事件会怎样
What do you think happens when there's a death at The Farm?
他们会将尸体放在社交俱乐部
I guess they plant the bodies at a social club
让学员们清理掉尸体[上集故事]
and get the recruits to play clean up.
联调局负责调查
The FBI investigates.
我们监督中情局
We police the CIA.
但中情局有时不喜欢这样
But sometimes the CIA doesn't like that.
三年前 一个学员自杀了
Three years ago, a recruit killed himself.
联调局怀疑是谋杀 但被勒令禁止调查了
The Bureau suspected foul play, but got shut out.
所以我们才过来
And that's why we're here.
为了找出真♥相♥ 为死者讨回公道
To find out what happened and get justice.
不错
Well, that's good.
讨回公道 这很重要
Justice, yeah. That's important.
我的一个好朋友几年前自杀了
Good friend of mine killed himself a few years back,
我至今走不出他自杀的阴影
and that suicide haunts me to this very day,
所以我很同情你 理解你想要讨回公道
so I feel sympathy for you and your quest for justice.
至少你想达到这种效果吧
At least that's how this was meant to go.
你想要我这么说吧
Right? That's what you was hoping I'd say.
如果你想用这种往事来让我上当
If you're gonna use my past to manipulate me,
就要保证这不是我用来骗别人的故事
make sure it's not a story I made up to manipulate someone else.
还剩最后一次机会了
Strike two.
继续吧 瑞恩
Try again, Ryan.
下一次还瞎编 你们就完蛋了
You miss the next one, and you're out.
我们进去吧
Let's go back inside, shall we?
法律依据
天气状况良好
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表