剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
怎么样 塞巴斯辰 你等什么呢
Come on, Sebastian, what are you waiting for?
上帝同意吗
God to say it's okay?
如果你此刻在目标人物附近
If you were standing by that target right now,
你不会警告别人危险 你会准备好相机
you'd be setting up a tripod instead of warning anyone.
而你靠自己的信仰做决定
And you'd be sitting here using your religion
因为你自己做不了决定
to make a choice for you because you can't make it yourself.
你在生活中也做不了决定吧
Much like I imagine you've done in other aspects of your life.
是这样吧 哈里
Isn't that right, Harry?
你取笑我不要紧
It is one thing for you to make fun of me,
但将这事到处宣扬 说得跟真的是的
but to bring other people into it as if it's fact.
好吧 我没那么说
Yeah, okay, well, that's not what I said.
我最后一次讲明白了
No, once and for all,
哈里 我不是同性恋
Harry, I'm not gay.
以前不是 以后也不是
I never was, I never will be.
就因为你人生第一次遇见我这样的男人
And just 'cause I'm the first man you met in your life
认识你之后 没拜倒在你的裤脚之下
that didn't drop on all fours after meeting you
不代表你可以随便中伤我的人格
doesn't give you the right to assassinate my character.
我同意空袭
I vote yes.
那个人有罪
The guy's guilty.
离袭击还有90秒
90 seconds to target.
艾丽克丝 我们都知道今天都是为了你
Alex, we all know what today is for you.
网上都是这件事
Anyone with access to the Internet knows.
但别带入个人感情 这跟你朋友无关
But don't make this about what happened to your friends.
这是保证叙利亚人♥民♥
Make this about guaranteeing another day like that
不会遭受同样的恐怖袭击
doesn't happen to the people of Syria.
做出正确的选择 如你一年前的今天那样
Do the right thing, like you did a year ago today.
要你在今天做这种决定
Of course you'd have a hard time
当然很虐心了
making a choice like this today.
一年后的今天又要有人丧生了
Another life taken a year to the day?
艾丽克丝 也许你不该参与这次任务
Look, Alex...maybe you should recuse yourself.
欧文会理解的
Owen would understand.
我只是想了解全部情报 才同意空袭
I just don't want to say yes without all the information.
我们永远都无法掌握全部情报
Well, you never have all the information.
不可能的
There's no way to.
你得相信自己的直觉
You have to go on instinct.
我有直觉
I have that.
我就是在这事上不确定
I just don't have it here.
必须要做出一致决定 是吧
It has to be unanimous, doesn't it?
如果你不同意 我也不同意
If you're not feeling it, then I'm not, either.
跟其他人不一样 我们是真正的探员吧
Look, unlike the rest of them, we're actual agents, aren't we?
我是个执行官
Well, I'm an officer.
但重点是 如果一个执行官同事跟我说
But the point is if a fellow officer said to me
她的直觉认为这不是正确的选择
she felt her instincts were saying this was the wrong call,
我就会相信她
I would trust her on that.
-好 -什么
- Okay. - What?
我也改变意见了
I change my vote, too.
别为了我这么做
Don't do it for me.
这就是我们的工作
This is what we do.
收集信息 权衡选择
We get information, we weigh the options,
商议后 作出决定
we talk about it, and decide.
我们不是单打独斗 我们是个团队
We're not lone gunmen. We're a team.
我站在你这边
And I'm on your side.
对 我也是
Yeah. So am I.
反对票
It's a no.
目标人物十秒后进入袭击范围
10 seconds until target is in range.
这就完了吗 现在怎么办 结束了吗
So, that's it? What happens now? Is it over?
当然不是了
Of course not.
确认吧
Do it.
是 长官 "夺命"号♥ 请发动空袭
Yes, sir. Reaper, you are free to engage.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
确认 目标人物已被消灭
Confirmed. Target is neutralized.
好
Okay.
要把这些硬盘销毁掉
These need to be destroyed.
不 留着这些 对我们大有用处
No, we have more leverage if we hold on to them.
我们可以用这些来跟他们交换人♥质♥
We can use them to negotiate for the other hostages.
不 不行
No, we can't.
这些硬盘价值太高了
These are too valuable.
必须销毁
They have to be destroyed.
那是什么
What is that?
是什么
What is it?!
我项圈的遥控器
That's a remote control for the collars.
我杀了那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 从他身上拿的
I stole it off the terrorist I killed.
我得让你相信我是受害者
I had to convince you I was a victim.
你把枪放下吧
You can put the gun down now.
你只有一发子弹了
You only have one round left.
你真要冒这个险吗
Are you really going to risk it?
是 塞巴斯辰 我们都说了实话
Yeah, Sebastian, we all told the truth.
你呢
What about you?
我不想向他们透露任何对我不利的事情
I don't want to give them anything they can use against me.
你可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You could be one.
大家都可能是
Anyone could be.
你在隐瞒什么 塞巴斯辰
What are you hiding, Sebastian?
没什么
Nothing.
没有吗 那你来这里干什么
No? Then why are you here, huh?
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
我跟我妻子一起来的
I'm here with my wife, okay?
她邀请我来的
I'm her guest.
你跟你妻子一起来的
You're here with your wife?
这有什么好隐瞒的
Why was that such a big deal to say?
没有吧
I guess it wasn't.
我们得寻找这之间的关联性
We need to keep looking for the connection.
哈里在金边 戴安娜在文莱
Harry in Phnom Penh, Dayana in Brunei,
我在苏腊巴亚 但这都八竿子打不着啊
me in Surabaya, but we're not getting any closer.
你说的是雅加达
You said Jakarta.
对
Right.
雅加达 但去那里时经过苏腊巴亚了
Jakarta, but I connected through Surabaya.
我找到她了
什么 不
What? No!
天呐 不
Oh, my God, no!
你们带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?!
不 哈里
No! Harry!
戴安娜
Dayana!
所以你今早才迟到了
So, that's why you were late this morning.
你一整周都这样吧
That's what you've been doing the whole week.
跟一个可能会害你丢饭碗的男人上♥床♥
Sleeping with the man who could get you fired.
为什么
Why?
为什么就为了跟男人上♥床♥而破坏整个任务啊
Why compromise the entire mission for sex?
你不懂
You don't get it.
我确实不懂
I don't.
他不认识我 妮尔麦
He doesn't know me, Nimah.
他以为我父母还活着
He thinks that my parents are still alive,
我跟我姐很亲
that I have a sister I'm close to,
我跟前男友还是朋友
an ex that I stayed friends with,
我在小城市里有份简单的工作
a simple job in a small town
工作中不会死人 我也没做什么错误决定
where no one died and I didn't make terrible decisions
因此而一辈子良心难安
that I'm gonna have to live with forever.
你跟你妹妹互换身份时
When you and your sister played each other,
你们得以喘息
you got to escape.
我从没得到这样喘息的机会
I have never been able to escape anything.
可恶
Damn it.
你们俩发展到什么程度了
How close did you get?
-他信任你吗 -不知道
- Does he trust you? - I don't know.
我们很少交谈 但应该信任吧
I mean, we don't talk that much, but I think so.
他说了他的真名 住哪儿 去过哪儿吗
Did he give you his real name, where he lives, where he's been?
说了
Yes, he did.
也许你可以从他那里套取信息
Maybe you can get somewhere with him.
我让米兰达安排你去卧底如何
What if I talked to Miranda about you going undercover?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你也许会成为我们一直等待的突破口
You might just be the break we've been waiting for in our case.
作为一名特工 你们要承受自己造成的伤痛
Being an operative means living with pain you cause.
我不是说伤害别人的感情
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表