剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
她觉得是我曝光了她的身份
She thinks I'm the one that burned her,
所以她想除掉我这个障碍
so she was trying to get me out of the way.
所以我今天才打算将她淘汰出局
Which is why today I was trying to get her kicked out
趁她还没揭露你一直以来努力的成果
before she unraveled everything that you've been working for.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
再见
Good night.
再见
Good night.
我做不到 我不能背叛我的国家
I can't. I can't betray my country,
我宣过的誓 我的朋友
my oath, my friends.
人们有权知道"反情局"的能耐
People deserve to know what the AIC are capable of.
他们有权知道
They deserved to know it last year
我们去年本可以阻止这一切
when we could've prevented today.
如果这事传出去
If that paper goes out, it will be decades
几十年之内都不会有女人掌权了
before another woman is on the ticket,
更别说总统办公室了
let alone the Oval Office.
这可不一定
We don't know that.
现在 你是总统
Right now, you are president.
如果你相信身边的人
Listen, there's a version of this where you trust everyone around you
其实有可能会成功
and it probably works out for you.
如果不是那样 你就不会在国难当头之际
But you wouldn't have flown to New York in the middle of a national crisis
飞来纽约了吧
if that is what you wanted.
你说需要我的帮忙取消空袭
You said you wanted my help to call it off.
你想要取消
You want to say "No."
如果这表示要担起总统的责任
And if that means owning up to the role you had in it,
那就是你今天做对的第二件事了
then you know what, that's two right things you'll do today.
我要是像你这样就好了 谢尔比
I wish I could be more like you, Shelby.
其实 我二十五年前跟你一样
Actually, I was you 25 years ago.
我曾相信美国梦
I believed in the American dream.
但如今我没那么天真了
But now I know better.
"我们是人♥民♥"意思是"我们是一个组织"
"We the people" means "We the corporations,"
司法公正还是因人种而异的
justice still depends on the color of one's skin.
如今我有机会改变这一点
Now I have a chance to help change all that.
我不能放弃 我需要再想一个办法
I will not give it up. I need another option.
取消发动空袭
Call off the air strike.
派一支小队进去救人
Send in a team to breach the perimeter.
也许场面会很惨烈
It might get messy,
最后也不会有庆功
and there will be no parade at the end,
但你这样对大家都好
but you will have done right by everyone.
美国史上第一位女总统
Isn't that the better legacy
留下这样的佳话不是更好吗
of the first female president of the United States,
即便这让你丢了这份工作
even if it costs you your job?
我去办点事
Okay, I'm gonna go run a few errands
然后跟里昂见面
before I meet up with Leon.
把见面时间发给我 我到时就走
Just text me when you meet, and I'll get out.
一向如此
I always do.
把碗洗了吧
Do the dishes.
我一直都洗呢
I always do.
玩得开心 简
Have fun, Jane.
又忘拿钥匙了吗
Forgot your keys again?
你有事吗 你不能就这么进来...
Can I help you? You can't just walk into people's --
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是简的朋友吧
You must be Jane's friend.
她刚离开
She just left not 10 seconds ago.
是 有人走了
Yeah, someone just left,
但她的名字不叫简
but her name's not Jane.
我知道你一直都在干什么
I know what you've been doing.
你是联调局的人 她也是
You're FBI, both of you.
想从我身上套取信息 打入"农场"
Trying to get to me, to The Farm.
-我不知道你... -你这么做是对的
- I don't know what you're -- - You were right to.
他们那样做有悖公义
What they're doing there is not right.
让我想到了之前发生暴♥乱♥前夕的地方
It reminds me of places I've been right before an uprising.
你能感觉到大事要来了
You can feel it coming.
我会跟你交代一切
I will tell you everything I know.
我会做你的线人
I will work for you.
但直接跟你接头 不通过她
But only directly, not through her.
为什么
Why?
他们让我毫无缘由杀了一个人
They made me kill someone for no reason.
我很在乎我身边的人
The people I'm with, I care about them,
我想救出他们
and I want to get them out.
但不管这是什么情况
But whatever's happening,
我恐怕也会牵连到他们
I'm afraid it will destroy them, too.
我加入中情局
I came to the CIA
是不想再自私地活下去
because I didn't want to act selfishly anymore,
不想再袖手旁观 无所作为
I didn't want to just stand around and do nothing.
但他们逼我做的事...
But what they're making me do there --
我会跟联调局的人说一下
Let me talk to my people.
她叫什么名字
So, what's her name?
抱歉 恕难奉告
I'm sorry, I can't tell you that.
这一切中有真感情吗
Is any of this real?
没有
No.
我跟上级请示完 会尽快联♥系♥你
I'll let you know as soon as I talk to my superior.
跟他们快请示吧
Speak to them quickly.
这边进展迅速
Things are moving fast.
你来我房♥间干什么
What are you doing in my room?
找你谈谈
I'm here to talk.
谈什么
About?
"农场"内有个组织
A group at The Farm
秘密招募学员进行私下特训
secretly selecting recruits for covert training.
我没想到你会那么容易就卸下伪装
I didn't think you'd drop the mask that easy.
你有那部手♥机♥
You have the phone.
拿出来吧
Come on.
他们就是这样联♥系♥你的吗
This is how they contact you?
"他们"
"They?"
你不会真以为我会在"农场"
You really think I'd be part of a secret organization
参与秘训特工的组织吧
to train recruits at The Farm?
我们认识这么久了 你就这么看我吗
After all this time, that's who I am?
我是干这种事的人吗
That's how I operate?
我为中情局尽职尽忠
I have dedicated my life to this agency.
我为国家鞠躬尽瘁
I've dedicated my life to this country.
你这么说 我就该信吗
And I'm supposed to believe that?
我不耍心机 艾丽克丝 我训练间谍
I don't play games, Alex. I train spies.
我训练爱国者为国效力
I train patriots to serve their country.
我不知道你卷入了什么事
And I don't what you've gotten yourself into,
但如果你不跟我讲明一切
but if you don't start telling me everything right now,
我发誓我会以叛国罪逮捕你
I swear to God I will have you arrested for espionage
让你十年内都见不了天日
and make sure you don't see the light of day for a decade.
Tor Miller - "All Fall Down"
有谁知道我们来这里干什么吗
Anyone know what we're doing here?
你们该为自己骄傲
You have a lot to be proud of.
一小部分人会被选上
Few make it this far,
而极少数人能选入下一阶段
and fewer yet make it where we're going.
是吗 下一阶段是什么
Yeah? Where's that?
我们算什么
What are we?
你说呢
You tell me.
没人知道这是怎么回事吗
No one knows what this is?
你们为此说谎 杀人
You've lied for it, killed for it,
而你们都不知道这是什么情况吗
and you can't even tell me what this is?
这就是中情局
It's the CIA.
"农场" 和兰利的每一个人
Everyone at The Farm, at Langley,
全球分局的每一个人都以为自己是中情局的人
at stations around the world think they're a part of the CIA,
但这里的人才真的是
but it's the people here.
像我们这样行事的人才是真正中情局的人
It's the people who do what we do who are the true CIA.
我们会做出正确选择 懂得牺牲
We make the real choices, real sacrifices,
没人知道这其中实情
without anyone knowing the truth.
你们接下来在"农场"的时间里
For the rest of your time at The Farm,
我们会在大家眼皮底下训练你们
we will be meeting and training under everyone's noses --
教授你们以后执勤中会用到的知识
the way that you will for the rest of your careers,
以及真正爱国者会用到的手段
the way that we who truly love America have always had to operate.
艾丽克丝在哪
Where's Alex?
她没选上
She didn't make the cut.
欢迎来到小圈子
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表