剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
And you're telling me this because...?
因为东窗事发时 我不希望你和他们一起遭殃
Because I don't want you to go down with them when they do.
你还有时间脱身
You still have time to get out.
原来你是在帮我啊
Oh, okay, so you're doing me a favor.
不 我只是...
No, I'm not. I'm just...
你没有"反情局"的证据 你心知肚明
You got nothing on the AIC, and you know it.
你不希望我成功吗
Shouldn't you want me to?
你不希望逮住他们吗
Don't you want them to get caught?
告诉我 你们的眼前是什么
Tell me what you see here.
北美的城市
Uh, North American suburban sprawl
大肆向郊区无计划扩张
in all of its soul-crushing splendor.
这正是重点
That's exactly the point.
因为这看似普通办公园区的地方
Because what looks like just another office park
实际上是国安局最重要的
in fact houses one of the National Security Agency's
数据采集中心之一
most important data collection facilities.
但你看不出来
But you wouldn't know that
因为这栋建筑物的每个细节
because everything about this building,
从平整的外墙到整齐的草坪
from its flat facade to its manicured grounds,
都是精心设计
is designed to misdirect you,
用来迷惑你 混淆你的视线
to make you look the other way.
如果你也能做到这点
Now, when you can do the same,
使人视而不见 转移焦点
when you can make a mark look over there when you're here,
你就能瞒天过海
then you can get away with anything.
这也是本次去国安局的目标
And that's what we're doing to the NSA.
你们要神不知鬼不觉地
You'll be breaking in and getting out
潜入国安局并撤出
without them ever knowing you were there.
-谢谢 -任务简介已发给各位
- Thanks. - So those are your briefings being handed out.
反复熟读
Learn them backwards and forwards.
一小时后再集♥合♥
We'll reconvene in an hour.
欧文
Hey, Owen.
早上你说这堂课
Um, so, this morning you said this class
是关于"非人际沟通"
was gonna be about impersonal communication.
你走了之后 我有所发现
I found something after you left.
"反情局"想从国安局那儿得到什么
So the AIC wants something from inside the NSA.
我们要助他们一臂之力 再当场逮住他们
And we're gonna help them get it and then catch them in the act.
这是确保能够阻止他们的唯一办法
It's the only way to be sure of stopping them.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - You bet.
八个月后
你知道你刚刚干了什么吗 威尔
Do you know what you did back there, Will?
你在自己背上贴了个大大的箭靶
You just painted a big, fat target on your back.
这些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥要猎杀的目标
The people these terrorists have hunted,
这些人杀人不眨眼
well, they're a vicious lot.
他们有能力神不知鬼不觉地
They could take out everyone in a locked room
杀光房♥间里所有人 而你却说
as if they were never there, and you've just said,
"大家好
"Hello, mates.
我是你们和自♥由♥之间唯一的绊脚石"
I'm the only thing standing between you and freedom."
我也不想说得那么直白
Look, I hate to be brutal,
但是你安然度过危机
but the chances of you surviving this
没人企图要你的命
without some attempts on your life
这种几率接近于零
are officially slim to none.
那就正中我们下怀了
I'm counting on it.
我们要一直走 直到"反情局"的人现身
We're gonna keep walking until the AIC shows themselves.
走吧
Come on.
《谍网》 第二季 第十二集
你故意以此迷惑别人
You've constructed this misdirection.
你们想找出哪些人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You lot want to know who the terrorists are.
你刺♥激♥他们行动 伺机抓捕他们
You've goaded them into action for the chance of catching them.
但你是诱饵 你可能会死的
But you're bait. You'll die.
-哈里 -我犯过很多错
- Harry. - I've made a lot of mistakes,
跟你上♥床♥也是其中之一
including sleeping with you.
把这当成我的赎罪吧
Consider this my atonement.
只需要出现一个对付他的人
All we need is one to go after him.
暴露一个人 就足以揭发其他人了
One will be enough to uncover the others.
那就这样吧
Well, here we go then.
一步步来
One step at a time.
该是时候看看道尔先生究竟有什么才能了
I think it's time to see what Mr. Doyle is really talented at.
8个月前
上来
Come on up here.
你有一套很特别的技艺 对吧
Uh, you have a particular set of skills, don't you?
都是谁告诉你的啊
Well, who have you been talking to?
扒窃就需要迷惑别人的技巧
Picking someone's pocket is misdirection in action.
你神不知鬼不觉地拿走别人的东西
When you can take something from someone
而等他们发现时 你早已扬长而去
without them even knowing you took it until you're long gone,
这样 你在任何情况下都能迷惑别人
then you can misdirect anyone in any situation.
哈里 教教我们偷窃的技艺吧
So, Harry, teach us the art of the steal.
秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
秘诀
My secret?
秘诀就是要迷人
Uh, my secret would be charm,
有智慧 产生化学吸引
wit, and chemical attraction.
你们觉得我在开玩笑吗
Yeah? Oh, you think I'm kidding?
这位先生 你很有礼貌
You, sir, you are very polite.
我把我的夹克给你
I'm gonna hand you my jacket.
你手臂上感受到的重量会掩饰
The weight in your arms disguising the feeling
你皮质钱包被拿走的感觉
of your old leather wallet being lifted.
注意听他讲
Pay attention to this man
今晚你们就要将他传授的理论付诸于实践
because you'll be putting his lessons to the test tonight.
把钱包还我
Give me my wallet.
Joseph - "White Flag"
当人们见到漂亮姑娘时
You know, people see a pretty girl,
通常都不会想到她们的能耐
they're not thinking about their valuables.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
麻烦给我一张纸巾
Could you pass me a tissue, please?
做一个好心人 让别人相信你
Be a good Samaritan, make someone trust you.
很抱歉打扰你们
Excuse me, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt,
上周 我朋友的钱包
But last week, my friend had her purse stolen
就是在这个位置被偷了
from this same exact seat,
你最好把你的包挪一下
so you might want to move your bag.
提醒你们一下
Just saying.
有时候 你只需要足够自信
Sometimes confidence is all you need.
不过有些时候 你需要的是完善的计划
But sometimes all you need is a plan.
"钓鱼行动" 进展如何
Okay, so, how'd the fishing expedition go?
莉迪亚两个小时前刚在安德鲁机场着陆
Lydia apparently touched down at Andrews two hours ago,
她想见我
and she wants to see me.
人群可以成为分散注意力的绝妙武器
Crowds can be a great distraction.
这里好吵
It's crazy in here.
你真的不介意吗
You sure you're okay?
我开了两个半小时的车来见你 现在见到你了
I drove 2 1/2 hours to see you, and I'm seeing you.
我很好
I'm great.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
但有时候 你只需要一人独处
But sometimes all you need is to be alone.
我真自豪啊
I feel so proud.
等等
Oh, no, hang on.
谁偷了胡椒喷雾
Who took a pepper spray off someone?
这可不好
That's not good.
准备好听国安局的简报吧
Let's get ready to be briefed on the NSA.
有兴趣做个交易吗
Interested in a little quid pro quo?
取决于交换条件是什么
Well, depends on the quid.
英镑最近的汇率可不太好
The pound's not doing too good these days.
只是我的卧底任务需要点东西
Well, I just need a little help on my side project.
不会太难 就是需要多一双眼盯着
Nothing too difficult. Just another pair of eyes.
好吧 有什么好处
Okay. Well, what's the quo?
你开价
Name your price.
你是无计可施了
You're desperate.
对我来说可还没到这种地步 亲爱的
Well, it's not last call on this guy, love.
我还没绝望
I'm not.
你手里没有我想要的东西
You have nothing I want.
迷惑别人的关键就在于
The point on misdirection is to control
控制人们看事物的方式以及看到什么
what and how people see
这样你就能放心行动
so you can do what needs to be done.
我们真要闯入那个地方吗
Are we really breaking into that place?
当然了
You bet you are.
能告诉他们原因吗
Care to tell them why?
因为很困难
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表