剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
My childhood was complicated.
我在美国的生活则不是
My time in America was not,
我做了很大努力
and I have worked very hard
去忘记那些复杂的过往
to forget the complications.
而这场测试
And this?
唤起了所有不堪的往事
This is -- is dredging them all up.
这才是第七周
It's only week seven.
十周后 十五周后呢
What's gonna happen week 10, week 15?
我们会被打造成什么样子
What are they turning us into?
即使做坏事 也能保持本性
You can do bad things and not lose who you are.
做了坏事 不代表就是坏人
None of us are ever the worst things we've done.
我做的事 你没做过
You've never done the things I've done.
目标人物被监禁时间
这是打算羞辱我吗
Is this part of the attempt to humiliate me?
我得查看一下你有没有体温过低
I need to check you haven't gone hypothermic.
你不及当年出外勤时那么年轻了
You're not as young as you were in the field.
我还是能承受得住
I can still take it.
我在学员面前配合了你
I've played along in front of the recruits,
但你真要说出化名吗
but are you really gonna give up your alias?
我在夺走他们一些东西
I'm taking something from them,
即使他们都没意识到
even if they don't realize it.
如果不给他们一些真实的情报
If I don't give them something real in return,
他们永远不会相信我或是局里
then they'll never trust me or the agency.
另外 我也没机会再用化名了
Besides, it's not like I'm gonna use it again.
除非你改变心意
Unless you've had a change of heart
告诉我是谁害我被撤下来的
and you want to tell me who benched me.
你开始对我使用苦肉计了
And now you're using your pain as an advantage.
你套路太深 做什么都有目的 是吧
There are always wheels within wheels, aren't there?
我尊重你的选择 但我不必放弃
I respect your choices, but I don't have to give up.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
给你拿件换洗的衣服
Getting you a change of clothes.
我知道你觉得我不在乎 但我在乎
I know you think I don't care, but I do.
即使我感觉我不该这么在乎
Even if I'm not always sure I should.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝 你在这里吗
Alex, are you up here?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
艾丽克丝 有人来了
Alex, you're about to have a visitor.
不是我 看楼下...
Yeah, no, it's not me. It's down...
没错
Yeah.
别担心 我帮你搞定
Look, don't -- don't worry. I'll sort it.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
我们能在课下理性地谈一谈吗
Can we, uh, please talk rationally outside the class
趁大家伙还没折磨死你♥爸♥
before it turns into Abu Ghraib?
我现在没空跟你谈这事 哈里
I don't have time for this right now, Harry.
好吧 稍后再谈吧
Uh, oh, okay, then. I'll talk to you later.
你稍后得告诉我 你刚才都干了什么
Now, you will be telling me later what you were doing just now.
鉴于我刚才的发现
After what I just found,
你刚才帮了我大忙了
your help will be invaluable.
竟然不好使
I can't believe that didn't work.
他想让我们用酷刑 就别浪费时间了
He wants us to escalate. No more wasting time.
还有很多非暴♥力♥的方法可以使用
Look, there are many other non-violent methods we can use.
什么都试过了
We've tried everything.
不 没有 没有全部
No, that's not true, not true.
找来几毫克硫喷妥钠[麻♥醉♥药♥]
How about a few milligrams of sodium thiopental
和一个注射器怎么样
and a nice, clean needle?
你想对他下药
You want to drug him?
是啊 不会伤到他
Yeah, it won't hurt him,
不用侮辱 不用拷打
shame him, or torture him.
没错 只会轻微头晕恶心 还能得到化名
Yeah, that's right. It's just a light hangover and an alias later,
大家都可以问心无愧地回家
and then we can all go home with our consciences intact.
你还会有这种想法
Oh, that's coming from you?
你可是那种为了买♥♥酒喝
A guy who'd sell my kidney on the black market
就会把我的肾偷去卖♥♥的人
if it gave him half off a pint at the Gold Leaf?
你到底怎么回事啊
What has happened to you?
你突然间变成军事家"孙武"了
You've turned into Sun Tzu all of a sudden.
还是说你希望大家这么看你
Or do you just want everyone to think that you are
这样就掩饰你真实的一面了
so nobody sees you like I do?
大家看到的是真实的我 你看不到
They see me. You don't.
但我看清你了
But I see you.
表面上嘻嘻哈哈
Always joking, laughing,
总是抽身很快
moving around as fast as you can
这样大家就看不到你多么寂寞了
so nobody sees how alone you are.
我寂寞吗
How alone I am?
你在哪里看到的 塞巴斯辰
Where are you seeing this exactly, Sebastian?
藏在"柜里"里偷♥窥♥到的吗[未出柜]
From the crack in your closet door?
-好了 哈里 现在别说这些了 -不不
- Okay, Harry, this is not the time. - No, no.
因为你自己清楚 你在我洗完澡后
'Cause you know what I'm seeing is your eyes lingering on me
目光总停留在我身上
whenever I come back from the shower,
我脱♥光♥到床上时 你就突然开始祈祷
or how you're suddenly praying whenever I start undressing for bed,
而我躺到床上
and once I'm in bed,
你盯着我翻动被子
you're studying the sheets for any tiny movement
希望看到...
in the hope of catching --
住手
Hey! Stop!
别打了
Come on!
你得在大家搞出事情前 结束这次测试
You got to stop this before something horrible happens!
事情就是这样了
This is what happens.
除非你们真做错什么 我不能干预
I can't intervene unless you actually do something wrong.
他开口之前 这一切都不会停止
Look, this won't end until he breaks!
那就让他开口吧
Then let's break him.
终于想通了
Finally.
我们的手段得更狠一些
We have to go further than they taught us.
我们是中情局特工
We are CIA operatives.
你以为我们执行任务时
You think that when we're out there,
敌人只会用冷水泡我们的脚吗
they're just gonna put our feet in ice water?
戴安娜
Dayana?
你们真想结束这一切
You really want to end this?
就伤害目标人物在乎的人
Hurt someone they care about.
放开我
Get off me.
这不是测试的一部分
This is not part of the scenario!
就是 这样就会结束
Yes, it is. It's the end.
你得立刻取消这场测试
You got to pull the exercise now.
你不知道局面已经升级了
You don't know what it's turned into out there.
他们会加强手段 你承受不了的
They are gonna take this farther than you can handle.
你觉得作为特工的生活是什么样的
What exactly do you think being an operative is?
就是这样
This is it.
他们会不择手段让我开口
They're gonna do what they have to do until I talk.
就是如此 你走吧
That's the way -- just go.
这不是中情局的宗旨
This is not what this agency is about.
执行任务的时候就是这样
This is about what's outside this agency,
这就是你们即将面临的情况 面临痛苦
what's waiting for all of you, and it's painful.
我现在的疼痛
And then, while this is painful for me...
只是暂时的
that pain is a minute.
你们...
You...
你们的痛将是持久的
Your pain is the long haul,
因为你们现在知道真正伤害一个人的感觉了
because now you know what it feels like to truly hurt someone.
那些反♥社♥会♥分子没有同情心
See, for the sociopath who has no empathy,
拷打很容易 但对于精英特工来说
torture is easy, but for the best operatives,
当他们接受一切酷刑时
when it's them under the water, under the rack, the rope, the knife...
他们会知道拷打他们的人在内心深处
they'll remember somewhere inside that their torturer
跟他们一样都会感到羞愧内疚
is a person who feels the same guilt, shame,
极度不自在
and discomfort that they do.
这事没有两面性
There are no two sides to this.
所有经历过的人都知道如何利用这点
Everyone goes through it to know how to use it.
谁都逃不过
No one gets away with it.
我想告诉你来着
I tried to tell you.
瑞恩
Ryan.
等下 等下 等下 你们干什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
你们干什么
What are you doing?!
瑞恩 这样不对
Ryan, this is wrong.
说出你的化名
Give up your alias.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表