剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
为了上♥床♥而满足女人想要的一切
that they're gonna give up anything to get it.
我能得到一切想要的
I can get whatever I want
而且不用身体来交换
without having to compromise myself,
如果你不能
and if you couldn't,
说明你这个特工的水准很低
then you weren't a very good operative.
你拒绝的事 我都没问起
You're saying no to a question I'm not asking,
这表示是你对我有所图
which means this is about what you want from me.
我对你有什么企图
And what is it I want from you?
许可
Permission.
该死
Oh, damn it!
我忘拿东西了 很快回来
I forgot something. I'll be just a second, okay?
慢点 乡村小伙儿
Slow down, Alabama.
我希望我没搅黄了你的任务
I hope I didn't take you away from your marks.
我没搞定他们 我其实是想要离开这里
I lost them. I was actually on my way out.
你干的吗
You did this?
他还活着
He's alive.
我不知道发生了什么 我就是...
Look, I don't know what happened. I just --
没事
It's okay.
他们...
They --
他们说那个男人会来找我们
They told us the men would come for us.
不要反抗 准备好就行
Not to fight, just be ready.
我当时只有十岁 我妈
I was just 10, and my mom,
她不想我和我姐妹经历这一切
she didn't want that for me and my sisters,
她教我们如何...
and so... she taught us how to...
他是个好人 一个彬彬有礼的绅士
He was just a nice man, a perfect gentleman.
他没伤害我 我就是...
He was harmless, and I just --
一秒钟前 他抚摸着我 然后
One second, he was touching me, and the next,
我仿佛听到我姐姐说 "我没准备好"
I could just hear my sister saying, "I'm not ready"...
"我没准备好" 我就...
"I'm not ready," And I just --
别激动 冷静下来
Hey, hey, relax! Calm down!
至少他还活着
At least he's not dead.
但我想让他死 我想让他死
But I wanted him to be. I wanted him to be.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去楼下
I'm going downstairs.
这样的地方 酒保通常有罗眠乐[服后失忆]
In a place like this, the bartender will have Rohypnol.
他卖♥♥这种东西 不会问缘由
He'll sell, no questions asked.
这个人不会记得发生过什么
This guy will not remember a thing, okay?
我们得谈谈
You and I need to talk.
幻想成为特工跟真正成为特工 两者大相径庭
The fantasy of being an operative is very different from the reality.
今早 一些人完成了任务
This morning, some of you completed the scenario,
一些人没有
a few did not.
勾引不是儿戏
Seduction isn't a game.
而是很有影响力
It's powerful.
而影响力总有代价
And power always has a cost.
你们要心甘情愿被利用
You have to be willing to be used...
1位 布斯 2位 陈
19位 帕里什 20位 瓦莱斯
被侵犯
violated...
不顾道德 甚至背叛来成功勾引线人
culpable, and even betrayed to successfully seduce an asset.
不管你的任务
But no matter how successful you are
1位 布斯 2位 陈
完成地多出色
in completing your mission,
醒来后接受昨晚发生的一切
waking up and accepting what happened the night before
是最难的关卡之一
is one of the hardest parts of the job.
接下来的几周
Now, for the next few weeks,
每个人都会做出超出自己底线的事
every one of you will cross a line you thought was impossible.
因为你们就是终极武器
Because you are the ultimate weapon
用在从未谋面的人身上
to use on people you've never met,
所爱之人 有时候是自己的国家
those you love, sometimes your country...
甚至是你自己身上
and even yourself.
好了 下课吧
All right. Get out of here.
-我找到了那几个手♥机♥之一 -在哪里
- I think I found one of your phones. - Where?
你未婚夫的口袋里
In your fiance's pocket.
不是吧
You're kidding.
我来喝吧
I'll take this cup.
你要去别的地方了
There's somewhere you need to be.
你没事吧 你昨晚没出现
Are you okay? You didn't show up.
我遇到事了
I got waylaid.
但我在一个破烂的旅馆里等了你两个小时
Yeah, well, I waited at some creepy Motel 6 for two hours
才意识到你来不了了
before I realized you weren't coming.
简 我们俩认识有一个月了吧
Jane, we've known each other for, what, a month now?
这不算很长时间吧
That's not a long time, right?
我们在餐厅相识
We met at a diner.
我们在一起过节了
We spent a holiday together.
我跟你说了很多事
I've told you things about my life
一些连我家人都没说起过的事
I haven't even told my own family.
我一般不会这样做
It's not normal for me.
事情不对劲 你有些蹊跷
Something doesn't add up. Something about you.
就因为我想了解你吗
Just because I'm interested in you?
谈恋爱就是这样
That's what a relationship is.
不是简单地了解吧
I'd say it's a little more than interest, wouldn't you say?
你睡了我 然后离开
I mean, y-you sleep with me, you pull back,
让我更想拥有你
you leave me wanting more,
一直以来 你都在搜集信息
and the whole time, y-you're searching
不断地询问我一些事
and you're -- and you're digging.
你到底是谁 你到底隐瞒了我什么
I mean, who are you, really? W-What are you hiding from me?
我知道你有不可告人的秘密
I know that you have skeletons in your closet.
我也有 但我不会强迫你说出秘密
So do I, but I don't press you about yours,
因为我知道你需要一个不会对你品头论足的人
because I know you need someone who's not gonna judge you.
我也需要一个这样的人
That is what I need, too.
我们之间进展很快 这没关系
Look, it's okay that we met, and it's moving fast.
你跟我认识的人都不一样
You're different from anyone I've ever know.
说不清 我解释不了
I don't know. I-I can't explain it,
但就是...
but it's just --
我知道我跟你在一起感觉很安心
I know that I feel safe when I'm around you,
我希望你也能这样想
and I hope you do, too.
这样吧
You know what? Here.
打给我手♥机♥通讯录里的任何一个人
Take my phone. Call anyone in there.
询问下我是谁 看看我哪里有蹊跷
Ask them who I am, and see if I don't add up to you,
因为我对你没有任何隐瞒
because I have nothing to hide from you.
我不怕让你看到我真实的一面
I'm not afraid to show you who I really am.
"谋杀榜"第二位
So, top of the Murder Board.
看来你真把她睡了
Guess you woke up with her, then.
我睡了她
I slept with her.
很... 很
It was, uh -- It was, uh,
情况就像你说的那样
just like you said it would be.
很简单
It was easy.
我表现出对她有好感
So...I showed her some interest.
她...
She's, um...
她很漂亮
She -- She's, uh -- She's beautiful...
聪慧
smart.
她住在洛杉矶
She, um -- She lives in L.A.
我去过她常去的教堂
I've been to her church.
但这一切都不重要
But, uh... none of that matters
因为我睡了一个认为我是好人的女子
because...I woke up with someone who -- who thought I was a good person.
而我不是好人
And -- And I'm not.
我的所为
So, what I did -- What I did was --
我做了坏事
It wasn't good.
我就是为了证明我能行而已
I d-- I did it just to prove to myself I could.
为了向你证明而已
And to prove it to you.
我到底怎么了 哈里
What's wrong with me, Harry?
我都做了什么啊
What -- What did I do?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我怎么都不觉得意外
Oh, how'd I know this was coming?
我发通缉令追捕她
I'll put a BOLO out for her.
不用 让她先逃吧
No, just give her a head start.
我也不愿承认 但只有她能终结此事
I hate to admit it, but she's the only one who can end this.
我一定会后悔
I'm so gonna regret it.
他们拿走了床垫
They took away the mattress.
他们明天要重整这里了
They're rolling this whole place up tomorrow.
那就没人知道这里都发生了什么
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表