剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
-我吃完了 -不不不
- No, I'm done. - No, no, no.
你坐吧 坐吧
You can take my seat, yes.
保重 哈里
Be well, Harry.
那是...
Is that...?
欧文不是说特工应该懂得察言观色吗
You know how Owen says operatives should be able to read a room?
你该在这方面下点功夫
You should probably work on that.
饭钱算他的
This is on him.
你的...
Has yours...?
你的呢
Yours?
没有 也没看到"那谁"回到"农场"
No, and no sign of you-know-who back at the Farm yet.
看来她没法同时私下训练我们
Well, I guess she doesn't have time to train us
又同时在课堂教课
and teach at the same time.
我就是很高兴知道自己为谁效力了
I'm just glad to finally know who I'm working for.
真正的中情局
The real CIA.
接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
给我警章和手♥枪♥吗
I get a badge and a gun?
接下来的事很简单
What happens is simple.
作为联调局的线人
In exchange for your work as an FBI informant,
你之前犯的罪 以及你今后要犯的罪
you get immunity for the crimes you've committed before
都将获得赦免
and will commit for this mission.
但要记住
But remember,
我们需要该嫌疑组织的犯罪活动证据
we need evidence of this alleged group's activity --
视频 音频 一切能够呈堂的证据
video, audio, anything that we can use for when we take our case to trial,
也就是说 要跟其他几人保持好关系
which means, stay close to the others.
比如瑞恩·布斯吗
What, like Ryan Booth?
把心思放在戴安娜·蒙帕斯身上 她很危险
Focus on Dayana Mampasi. She's dangerous.
我们最近关系很僵
We're not exactly friends lately.
那你赶紧修补一下
Well, I suggest you fix that,
不然就这份协议就会作废
or the deal will be off the table.
莉迪亚·霍尔呢
What about Lydia Hall?
她只是招募者 她不会亲自去干不法之事
She's just a recruiter. She won't get her hands dirty.
而我们需要执行这些事的人
We need dirty hands.
你不能过来
You can't be here.
别担心 我确保你自己在家才来的
Don't worry. I made sure that you were alone.
谢尔比
Shelby...
为"反情局"招募的人不是欧文·霍尔
Owen Hall is not the one recruiting for the AIC.
而是莉迪亚
Lydia is.
他的亲生女儿在他眼皮子底下搞叛乱吗
His own daughter is operating right under his nose?
我想告诉他 但他听不进去
I tried to tell him. He just -- he won't listen.
等下 你跟他说了行动任务
Wait, you told him about the operation,
"反情局"的事吗
about the AIC?
瑞恩说的 他没告诉你吗
Ryan told him. He didn't tell you?
他们没告诉你
They didn't tell you.
你为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me?
我们不再合作执行任务了
We may not be working together anymore,
但我还是相信联调局
but I still believe in the FBI,
而我一直都很信任你
and I never stopped believing in you.
欧文
Owen.
从他入手
He's your play.
你自己说了
You said it yourself.
他控制着"农场"
He controls the Farm.
如果他站在你这边 想象一下你能有多大收获
Imagine what you could do with him on your side.
我试过了
I've tried,
但他不愿意接受现实
but he refuses to face up to the fact
接受他女儿就是跟国家与他自己对着干的人
that his own daughter's working against his country and him.
那就向他证明
So prove it to him.
我给你发一张他家里地图的照片
I'm gonna send you a picture of a map from his house.
全是莉迪亚去过的地方
It's all the places Lydia's been to,
她参与过的行动任务
operations she's been on.
我来看下是否符合"反情局"的任务区域
I'll see if it matches with any AIC activity.
我会拿出证据
I'll bring the proof.
你来说服他相信
You sell it to him.
我好想你
I missed you.
赶紧在害死我之前 离开这里吧
Now get out of here before you get me killed, literally.
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
有人认出这个女人吗
Does anyone recognize this woman?
她叫海伦·夏普
Her name is Helen Sharp.
对 你们从没听过她的名字
And, no, you've never heard of her.
但她是为中情局效力的人中
But she's one of the most important people
最重要的人之一
to ever serve this agency.
她不是用枪或警徽做事
She didn't do it with a gun or badge.
而是通过在德国银行做文员
She did it from a desk at a German bank,
追踪从前苏联流出的赃款来为我们效力
tracking dirty money flooding out of post-Soviet Russia.
我招募了她
I recruited her...
我是她的联络人
I handled her...
也亲手埋了她
and I buried her.
俄♥国♥人发现了她的身份
The Russians unmasked her,
母亲被害 留下14岁的儿子
而我的任务就是带她逃出国
and it was my job to get her out of the country.
我做了
I tried.
但失败了
I failed.
俄♥国♥人先找到了她
Russians got her first.
她因为我的错而牺牲了
She paid the price for my mistake.
而在此之后的十五年间
And I've spent the 15 years since then
我一直教导新生们别步我后尘
teaching hundreds of you not to follow in my footsteps.
带人潜出是你们将会用到的技能
Exfiltration is a skill you'll be called upon to use,
这一直都不易
and it is never easy.
为了你们做出的努力不白费
For all the effort you make in--
策反线人 使其跟你合作
in turning an asset and getting them to work with you,
任务完成时 将线人救出
getting that asset out when their job is done,
或者更糟的情况 事情出了岔子
or worse, when...something's gone wrong,
这非常危险 但必须完成
is far more dangerous, but it has to be done
因为如果不完成 你接下来的人生
because if it isn't, you'll spend the rest of your life...
就会一直付出代价
paying the price.
九个月后
刚才是什么情况
What the hell was that?!
我们必须那么做
That is what we have to do.
妮尔麦说我们可以信任你 你该证明这点了
Nimah said we could trust you. It's time you prove it.
你要杀掉下一个被证实的叛乱分子
The next confirmed radical is your kill.
不然我就亲手解决掉你
Or I'll take you out myself.
奥尔森 下一个是谁
Olsen, who's next?
哈里·道尔
Harry Doyle.
谍网 第二季 第十一集
你之前去过金边吗
Were you in Phnom Penh?
你知道我去过
Well, you know I was.
我不会朝他开枪的
I'm not shooting him.
在过去的八个月里 组织的人
The people I joined up with here today
一直在全球范围内追查
have been tracking secret acts across the globe
没有被政♥府♥批准的秘密行动
not sanctioned by our government for the past eight months.
这些接受审讯的人 均参与了非法行动
The people on trial out there perpetrated those acts,
他们凌驾于法律之上
working far outside the law.
伊♥斯♥兰♥阵线跟这些人比 都是小巫见大巫
The Islamic Front is nothing compared to these people.
如果可以 难道你不愿回到过去
If you could go back and stop ISIS
在伊♥斯♥兰♥国形成前就将其消灭吗
before they formed, wouldn't you?
你这是事后诸葛 过去已经回不去了
That's 20-20 hindsight. There is no way to go back.
不 我们是事前孔明
We have 20-20 foresight.
"反情局"在谋划一场大事件
The AIC are planning something big,
我要帮忙阻止他们
and I want to help stop them.
我已经计算过风险和回报
I've calculated the risks, the rewards,
以及可能对社会带来的益处
the possible benefits to mankind,
我站在正义的一方 你呢
and I'm on the right side of this, are you?
你自认为是正义 但这可不一定
You think you are, but you don't know.
这都说不准
You don't know!
一处地方确认吻合
We have a first point of confirmation.
来看看道尔能不能活下来吧
Let's go see if Doyle lives or dies.
九个月前
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk right now.
我知道 你听我说就行
I know, but you can listen.
你还记得基斯提到的
Remember that story Keyes told us
那个在柏林死掉的中情局职员
about the CIA operative killed in Berlin?
西尔维亚·埃利克
Sylvia Erlich?
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表