剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
登入失败
我去了波特小姐那里 不是道尔顿
I went to Miss Porter's, not Dalton.
她就是个白♥痴♥
She's a moron.
你们为什么采访她呢
Why are you running this piece?
抱歉 我知道你很无语
I'm sorry. I know.
登入密♥码♥
波特小姐
登入失败
-我要走了 克莱 -你得留下 小玛
- I'm leaving, Clay. - You're staying, Max,
因为你不是那种乱发脾气的女孩
because you're not the kind of girl that throws a temper tantrum.
"那种女孩"
"The kind of girl"?
还有你母亲的名字叫罗宾·马♥克♥思♥
And your mother's name was Robin Marks?
不是 是罗宾·施塔克
No. Robin Stark.
施塔克
她为什么要提我母亲呢
Why is she...She was talking about my mother?
不好意思 我得挂了
I'm sorry. I need to go.
-玛可辛 - 不 我要走了
- Maxine. - No. I'm leaving.
登入密♥码♥
施塔克
克莱
Clay.
你还是联调局探员
You're still FBI.
而且你们查上我了
And you're onto me.
-怎么说 -谢天谢地
- How? - I...Thank God.
你们能赶在我被灭口前救下我吗
Can you help me before they kill me?
原来丽贝卡不是我们以为的坏人
Turns out Rebecca isn't the sinister force we thought.
她的职业生涯中
Over the course of her career,
她一直竭尽全力
she's been doing what she does best...
让大家聚到一起
bringing people together.
可惜 这个过程中
Unfortunately, along the way,
她帮忙促进联♥系♥
she helped facilitate connections
导致了"同伙"组织的成立
that led to the formation of our collaborators.
她明白这一切后 怎么不收手呢
Why didn't she stop once she realized what she'd done?
因为她有丈夫 有两个孩子
Because she has a husband and two kids.
这让"团伙"有了要挟她的筹码
And that adds up as leverage for the collaborators.
她一直被要挟
She was being blackmailed this whole time.
G20危机事件后
After the G20,
她开始想办法脱身
she started looking for a way to get out,
所以她访问了"秘密数据"
and that's why she accessed the cache.
她是想要黑入美国护照管控中心
She was trying to hack into U.S. Passport control,
想找个办法带着家人无声无息地消失
looking for a means to disappear with her family undetected.
我们就按她的方式帮她
And we're gonna help her do exactly that.
为换取安全离境
In exchange for safe passage,
丽贝卡会提供给我们"同伙"的身份信息
Rebecca's gonna provide us with the identities of the collaborators
还有一些我们把他们送上法庭
and the information and the evidence we need
所需要的证据
to bring them to justice.
但她除了罗尔克 就还只知道一个人
But she only knows one for sure outside of Roarke.
有人听说过托马斯·罗斯吗
Anyone ever heard of Thomas Roth?
纽约市一流的律师
Big-league attorney in New York.
特区的政客们都叫他"第101个议员"
D.C. Politicos call him the "101st senator."
对
Right.
他利用高超的法律手段
He uses his legal prowess to litigate
毁掉"同伙"的敌人
the collaborators' enemies into ruin.
他负责在官场之中
He operates in the corridors of power
立法与改法
to write and shape the laws
从而为他们长♥期♥的目的效力
that allow them to build their long-term agenda.
一定要阻止这个人
This guy must be stopped.
丽贝卡骗了他 说有急事要见一面
Rebecca lied her way into an urgent meeting.
一般完美的谎言 都带着一点事实
And like every good lie, it carried a hint of the truth.
她告诉他 她的身份暴露了
She told him that she was compromised.
所以他同意明天在中♥央♥公园见上一面
So he agreed to a meeting tomorrow morning in Central Park.
我们让她戴上通讯器 她会让罗斯开口
Okay, we'll have her on comms, and she'll get Roth talking.
一旦我们得到想要的信息
Once we get what we need on him,
我们就安排丽贝卡和她的家人出境
we'll get Rebecca and her family out of the country.
-明白了吗 -嗯
- Understood? - Yep.
好 行动吧
All right. Let's get it.
如果你紧张 不用紧张 这很正常
If you're nervous, don't be. It's normal, okay?
你不是孤军奋斗
You're not alone.
我以为我会害怕
I thought I would be scared,
但我来到这里后 我感觉准备好了
but now that I'm here, I feel ready.
这些人过去一年中给我生活蒙上的阴影
The shadow these people have cast over my life this past year,
你不知道这对我有伤害多大
you have no idea what it's done to me,
我的婚姻 跟孩子的关系
my marriage, my relationship with my children.
我不敢见他们 甚至不敢打电♥话♥
I'm afraid to see them, afraid to even call them
害怕将他们置于险境
for fear of putting them in jeopardy.
但等这事结束后
But when this is done,
你帮我和斯图尔特安排好安全离境之后
after you've helped Stewart and me find safe passage,
即使这意味着我们余生要在格陵兰岛上度过
even if it means spending the rest of our days in Greenland,
我就再也不用提心吊胆了
I'll be able to breathe again.
但你得放弃一切
But you'll have to give it all up.
你努力建立的事业
I mean, the career you've worked so hard for.
这个时候 我建立的事业会"活得"比我久
My career will outlive me at this point.
我们这样的女人就是这样 艾丽克丝
That's the thing about women like us, Alex --
我们的成就永远会比我们本身更加重要
our achievements will always be bigger than we are.
为了这些成就与功绩
Well, those achievements don't really leave
牺牲了生活中很多东西
too much room for anything else.
至少我会这么形容我的感情生活
Or, at least that's how I like to explain my love life.
一个足够机智勇敢又无私的女人
A woman bright, brave, and selfless enough
能两次拯救国家于危机
to save our country from crisis not only once, but twice?
这个女人不会属于任何一个男人或中情局 或联调局
That woman doesn't belong to any man or agency or bureau.
她的归属是名垂青史
She belongs to history.
如果名垂青史
What if my place in history
让我失去了所有爱的人呢
costs me everyone that I love along the way?
你得选择
You have to choose.
你更需要他们 还是世界更需要你
Do you need them more than the world needs you?
时间到了 你知道怎么说吗
We're up. You know what to say?
我向来深谙说话之道
I always know what to say.
怀特就位
Wyatt in position.
查到是谁跟那个记者透露风声了吗
Any word from the reporter on who talked?
没有 她不肯说出自己的线人
No. She's protecting her sources.
根据我的经验
According to my experience,
俄♥国♥女人总是以个人利益为先
Russian women stand their ground with the best of them.
这个女人为什么会在任务中帮我们
Why did this one help you with our mission?
我巧舌如簧呗
Well, I can be very persuasive when I need to be.
或是她欠你一个人情
Or she owed you a favor.
你向她泄露信息了吗
Did you leak information to her?
阿敏就位 布斯正在就位
Amin is in position. Booth is moving.
都就位了
All in position.
我们准备就绪了 克莱
We're ready, Clay.
丽贝卡 可以开始了
Rebecca, you're a go.
哈里 你来了
Harry. You're here.
怎么 你觉得我会离开吗
What, you thought I'd left?
-你确实离开了 -不不
- You did leave. - No, no, no.
我就是去办了点事
I-I just ran some errands,
解决了一些私人问题
I got my... got my ducks in order,
差不多是这样
whatever that means.
我可以不带着憎恨和高傲参与行动
So I could be fully present without resentment or ego.
-你怎么找到我们的 -瞧 这就是...
- How'd you find us? -. See? That's --
所以你才需要加入这个特遣队啊
That's why you want me on your team
因为我是个很厉害的特工
because I am very good at what I do.
另外 我在车上安装了追踪器
Plus I -- I put a-a tracer on the van.
我觉得如果我来了 你就必须得安排我上场了
I-I figured if I just showed up, you'd have to put me into play.
我的生活一无所有
I have nothing in my life,
我只能要么加入你们 要么去当保安
so it's either this or private security.
而我喜欢做特工
And you know what? I like what I do.
你还给我机会让我继续当特工
And you're still giving me a chance to do that.
所如果你肯再接收我
So, if you'll take me back,
即使偶尔发火也没问题
even with the occasional outburst...
你可以去喷泉东面盯梢
We could use you to cover east of the fountain.
是吗 好 通讯器
Yeah? Cool. Comms?
神奇啊
Magic.
我看到罗斯了 他朝谢尔曼走过去了
I have eyes on Roth. He's approaching Sherman.
道尔就位
Doyle in.
我在这个公园里跑步跑了一个月了
I run the loop through this park a half dozen times a month
从没停下欣赏下喷泉
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表