剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
等一下 欧文
Hang on, Owen.
你让自己处于危险之中
You're putting yourself in harm's way.
为什么
Why?
因为当你们帮助线人潜逃时
Because when you exfiltrate someone,
他们就身处危险之中
your target is in real danger.
我现在也是
And now so am I,
所以你们最好快点行动 想出计划
so you better act fast and come up with a plan
今天之前带我逃出去
to get me out by the end of the day.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
是因为我之前给你看的信息吗
Is this about what I showed you earlier?
抱歉 艾丽克丝 但这次跟你无关
Sorry, Alex, but for once, this isn't about you.
赶快开始干活
Just get to work.
这项任务十分艰巨
Well, we've got our work cut out for us,
但在我们想办法
but before we can even think about
把欧文带出德国之前
getting Owen out of the country,
我们得让他先藏匿于安全的地方
we need to find a safe place to stow him.
-他现在就是瓮中之鳖 -"曾是" 布斯
- He's a sitting duck out here. - Was, Booth.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
找不到目标 还怎么带其潜逃出去呢
You can't exfiltrate someone you can't find.
所以谁会先找到我 你们还是他们
So, who's gonna get to me first? You or them?
你得把你知道的一切都告诉我
I want you to tell me everything you know about this,
-现在是怎么回事 -为什么
- about what's happening. - Why?
因为我们之中迟早有人要被拉出去
Because one of us is getting pulled out there soon.
我知道你一直都认为我不能胜任这份工作
Listen, I know you never thought I was cut out for this job,
但过去和现在 我都能胜任
but I was, and I am.
所以把去应急掩体时没说完的话
So finish what you started telling me
继续说完吧
on the way to the bunker.
向我证明 我没有白白中枪
Prove to me I didn't get shot for nothing.
好极了 一位被通缉的人在慕尼黑偷溜了
Splendid, so we got a wanted man on the loose in Munich,
多家情报局都在找他
multiple intelligence agencies looking for him,
而我们完全不知道他在哪儿
and no idea where he is.
我们没料到这种事 连计划都没有
We didn't prepare for this. We don't have a plan.
我们有
But we do.
我们在"农场"制定过计划了
We developed it at the Farm.
虽然是为了其他人 但也可行
It was for someone else, but it could work.
我们只需做些改动就可以了
All we have to do is improvise a little.
就算我们找到他了 他的名字上了通缉名单
Yeah, even if we find him, how do we get him out of here
我们该如何把他带出国
now that his name's been flagged?
我们给他新化名的新证件
We get him new papers with a new alias.
不用多完美
It doesn't have to be good,
只要能让他通过国界就行
just enough to get him over the border.
一般罪犯使用的那种水准证件就可以
Street quality, like common criminals use.
我得告诉你 质量上 那种水准的证件
Well, I'll have you know street quality is far superior
比美国政♥府♥所签发的好太多了
to what the U.S. Government use,
说到一般罪犯
and when it comes to common criminals,
我倒是认识几个人
I may know one or three.
不如你俩去搞定欧文的新证件
Why don't you two go and get Owen's IDs
我们想办法找到他
while we work on finding him?
怎么找 他不希望被我们找到
How? He doesn't want to be found.
他想 马库斯·韦伯就是欧文·霍尔
Yes, he does. Marcus Weber is Owen Hall.
我们按照马库斯的生活方式来找他
We use the pattern of life that we established for Marcus.
分头行动 找到他
We split up, we find him,
我们在国界外附近的会合点见面
we meet at the rendezvous point a few clicks outside of the border.
我和艾丽克丝一组
I'll go with Alex.
我自己没问题
I-I'll be fine by myself.
但我和你在一起状态更好 抓紧时间吧
Yeah, but I'm better with you. Clock's ticking.
才来慕尼黑20分钟
20 minutes in Munich,
你就已经给欧文搞到了假证件
and you've already got Owen a fake ID.
你真是什么朋友都有
You're just full of colorful friends.
高低贵贱都有 大部分都是低贱之人
In places high and low. Mostly low.
你在金叶酒吧的那个约会对象 是高贵还是低贱
Your date from the Gold Leaf, is he high or low?
我都没干涉你的荒唐事
I don't interfere in your little folly.
你也别来干涉我
Leave me mine.
终于来了
Well, there it is.
什么来了
There what is?
你真实的想法
What you really think.
-我就知道你不... -不什么
- I knew you don't... - Don't what?
为你强迫自己去做
Feel terrible for you for forcing yourself
会抱憾终身的事而难过吗
into something you'll regret forever?
我更为卡莉难过
Feel even worse for Carly,
完全不知道自己在跟谁打交道
having no idea what she's getting herself into?
告诉你 塞巴斯辰
Tell you what, Sebastian,
我希望你能幸福
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
我就是希望你能真正的幸福
I just... wish you were actually happy.
我们得去会合地点了吧
We need to get to the rendezvous point, don't we?
不不不 那是德国情报局的人
No, no, no, no. That's German intelligence.
我们表现得自然些 融入这里就行了
We just need to look like we fit in.
请来两杯啤酒
Zwei Hefeweizen, bitte.
瞧见了吧
See?
他给我们线索了
He gave us the clues.
马库斯·韦伯喜欢纯正的浓缩意式咖啡
Marcus Weber has a taste for strong espresso,
欧文·霍尔也一样
and so does Owen Hall.
广场附近评分最高的咖啡馆就是这家了
This cafe is the highest-rated on Yelp near the square.
你对欧文了解得真不少啊
You've learned a lot about Owen, haven't you?
他在里面
There he is.
上报
Call it in --
让里昂和戴安娜来增援
Leon and Dayana for backup.
[德语]不用了 谢谢
你该尝尝 他们自♥制♥烘焙的
You should try one. They roast their own here.
别贫嘴了[这里不好看]
Okay, this is not cute.
我也同意
I agree.
这里需要重新装潢一下
The decor needs a refresh.
你不仅有危险
Okay, you're not just in danger.
而且还是你把自己置于险境了
You put yourself in danger --
用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥单 你是想寻死吗
Using your credit card? Is this a death wish?!
我们离开这里吧
Let's get you out of here.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你们到后面去守着
You guys go around the back.
欧文可能会从后门逃走
Owen might try to make a run for it.
你没接到信息吧
You must not have gotten the message.
监视任务开始了 我们得行动了
The surveillance op is on. We have to move now.
什么 艾丽克丝需要增援
What? Alex needs backup.
警♥察♥可能已经赶过来了
The police are probably already on their way.
你为谁效力
Who do you work for?
欧文·霍尔 中情局
Owen Hall, CIA,
还是我们为之沾满血的真正中情局
or the real CIA that we spilled blood for together?
你来不来
Are you coming?
告诉我 艾丽克丝
Tell me, Alex...
我该会如何收场
how's it supposed to end for me?
他们跟我说我的事业没任何意义
They tell me my career meant nothing,
然后你也这么说了 而且
and then you tell me, on top of that,
我女儿莉迪亚 也抛弃我了
my daughter, Lydia, is lost to me, too?
我牺牲的每一段感情
Every relationship I've sacrificed,
结局都一样 所以...
they've all ended the same. So...
交给命运吧
I'm leaving it to fate.
如果我注定在这里被抓 就听天由命
If I'm meant to go down here, hey, so be it,
如果不是 你跟其他学员就会救我
and if not, you and the other recruits will save me.
你觉得你活该如此
You think you deserve this.
莉迪亚犯错 责任不在你 "反情局"亦然
Lydia's not your mistake. The AIC is not your mistake.
实际上 这正是你
In fact, it's your chance
证明自己的事业其实有意义的时候
to make sure that your career means something again.
一局扳回来 我们一起来完成
Buy it all back, and we'll do it together.
我们一定会将莉迪亚带回正途
We'll make sure that we bring Lydia back to our side,
但如果你进监狱了 我一个人搞不定
but I can't do that if you wind up in jail.
他们看起来不像联邦警♥察♥
They don't look like the federal police.
不像
Nope.
好吧 从后门走
All right, out the back.
你先走
You first.
后门
Back entrance.
我们可以在特雷森街打辆车
We can grab a taxi at Theresienstrasse.
别担心 他们只想抓我
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表