剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
也许美国的新闻业已经亡了
Well...journalism might be dead in America,
但在我们家乡 如果想找到新闻素材
but where I come from, if you want to find a story,
就得去调查
you go look for it.
然而 布鲁克威尔一切安好
And yet, all is well in Brookwell.
无化学泄露 人们安全返家
No chemical leak. People are back in their homes.
我还要赶四个小时的车程
I have a four-hour drive ahead of me,
所以我从这里提交我的报道吧
so I figured I'd file my 500 words on the party from here.
你喜欢别人叫你布斯先生 还是特工瑞恩
Do you prefer to be called Mr. Booth or Operative Ryan...
我劝你别这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
不然怎样 你会让我消失吗
Or what, you'll make me disappear?
这里不是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 灭口记者没那么容易
This isn't Russia. Journalists don't vanish here.
-别再查了 -不行 那样我会丢了工作
- Drop it. - I can't. I'd lose my job.
如果你发表了 我就没命了
Yeah, and if you publish it, I could lose my life.
你有你赚钱的方式 我也有我赚钱的方式
You make your money one way, I make my money another.
如果你想让我放弃这篇报道
If you want me to drop a story,
你给我提供些其它的素材来替代这篇
then you give me something else to take its place.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
绝对可靠
Strictly on background.
有人这样干过啊
Someone's done this before.
对我好点 我还会给你爆料
Well, do right by me, it won't be the last time.
戴安娜 你先出去一下
Dayana, give us a moment.
好 我去拿些食物
All right, I'll get us some food.
抱歉 梅乐丽
I'm sorry, Malory.
我们没办法兑现我们的承诺
We won't be able to fulfill our promise to you.
什么 你们说会保护我的
What? You said you'd protect me,
我能达成什么合作协议
that I could get some kind of a deal.
不幸的是
Yeah. Unfortunately,
原来我没权
it turns out I don't have the authorization
能跟你达成协议
I thought I did to make that offer.
但我们想帮你离开这里
But we want to help you get out of town.
离开这里
Out of town?
你们是什么意思
What do you... What do you mean?
想要追杀你的人 可能不会善罢甘休
The people who are after you, they may not stop.
你得逃得越远越好
You need to get farther than they can find you.
别跟任何人联♥系♥ 别使用电脑
Don't contact anyone. Don't use a computer.
每周换两次电♥话♥
Change phones every two weeks.
现收现付 懂吗 不要上网
Pay as you go, you understand? No Internet.
找个僻静的地方 找份付现金的工作
You find a place that's quiet, get a job that pays cash.
你想让我逃亡吗 逃多久
You want me to run? For how long?
很长一段时间
For a long time.
但他们会找到我
But he'll find me.
如果你够聪明就不会 而你确实聪明
Not if you're smart. And you're smart.
这是你目前最好的办法了
This is the best deal you're gonna get.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
你利用了我
You used me.
你骗了我 你得到了想要的信息
You lied to me, you got something you wanted,
现在想让我...
and now you want me to just...
走吧
Go.
我来跟你说下详情
I'll walk her through the details.
司法部的人正处理贝恩纳德参议员呢
Our friends at the DOJ are with Senator Baynard right now.
他会坐牢 即使他认罪也会坐牢
He'll do time, even if he makes a plea deal.
梅乐丽在作证之前会加入证人迁移计划
Malory will go into witness relocation until she testifies.
你们应该为自己鼓掌
You should feel good about yourselves,
你们该为此骄傲
and you should feel good about this.
亨利·罗尔克
Henry Roarke?
金钱 政♥府♥
这是美国众议院议长啊
That's the Speaker of the House.
-没错 妮尔麦猜得没错 -谢谢
- Yes. Nimah was right. - Thank you.
贝恩纳德请他的老朋友帮忙摆脱困境
Baynard asked his old buddy for help out of a predicament.
罗尔克从"秘密数据"中取得了想要的信息
Roarke gave him what he needed from the cache.
罗尔克就是政♥府♥中的内奸
Roarke is the man in the government that we've been looking for.
这感觉是胜利啊 这算胜利吧
This feels like a win. Is this a win?
希望算胜利
I hope it's a win.
-就是胜利 -这里有哈里的功劳
- It's a win. - One we wouldn't have had without Harry.
同意
Agreed.
我会考虑一下的
I will take it under advisement.
-去金叶酒吧边喝边想吧 -没错
- Over drinks at the Gold Leaf. - Yes.
终于能庆祝一下了
We finally deserve it.
-你们先去吧 -好 到时候见
- I'll catch up. - All right, see you.
走吧
Come on.
大家想喝什么 我请客
All right, what's everyone having? It's on me.
大中午就开始喝啊
It's noon.
36个小时没睡觉 喝点也应该啊
Not when you've been up for 36 hours it's not.
那我要来一整瓶威士忌
Then I want a whole bottle of whiskey.
还是换杯血腥玛丽吧
How about a Bloody Mary instead?
我搞不懂你为什么喝"血腥玛丽"
I don't get your Bloody Marys.
如果我想喝"西班牙冷汤菜" 就直接点了
If I wanted a gazpacho, I would order one.
怎么了 我不是开玩笑
What? I-I'm not being funny.
我们去点单吧
We're gonna go order the food.
怎么了 我说什么了
What? What did I say?
-好 -去吧
- All right. - Good idea.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我最近一直在想你
So, I've been thinking a lot about you.
是吗 你没怎么提这事啊
Yeah? You haven't said much.
我懂 我就是不想表现得那么浮躁
I know. I was just... I was trying to be less impetuous.
我是个好士兵 遵守命令
Well, I'm a good soldier. I follow my orders.
你需要时间 我就给你时间
You needed time. I'm giving it to you.
没错 我确实这么说了
Right, I... I did say that.
但我说这话的时候
But I think, when I said that,
我没有完全说实话
I don't think I was being completely honest.
Ryan Adams - "Breakdown"
那你当时想说的是什么
So, what did you mean to say?
我们之间有感情 瑞恩
Okay, so... we're connected, Ryan.
我们经历了这么多
After everything that we've been through,
不可能没有感情
there's no way for us not to be.
但我说我需要更多时间时
But when I said that I needed more time,
我没有... 我没想过你会等我
I didn't... I didn't... I wasn't expecting you to wait.
我懂了
I see.
-抱歉 -不不 别道歉
- I'm sorry. - No, no, no. Don't apologize.
我也这么感觉
I feel the same way.
我爱你 艾丽克丝 我会一直爱你
Look, I love you, Alex. I always will.
但我们俩...
But you and I, we just...
我们之间陷入了一个无法摆脱的模式
we got stuck in a pattern that we just couldn't get out of.
我也需要离开你一段时间
And I want some time, too, away from you.
我就是想尊重你的决定与意愿
I just was trying to be respectful and honor your wishes.
如果要我坦诚地说一句
Okay, if I'm being completely honest,
你这话让我感觉五味杂陈啊
I do not know how I feel about this right now.
艾丽克丝·帕里什不是掌控局面的那个人
Alex Parrish not in control of the situation.
瞧 你还是能够做出改变的
You see, you are capable of change.
你真来了
You really came.
某人说这样会拉拢人心
Someone told me it'd be a nice gesture.
你不该讲这么大声
Okay, you're not supposed to say that out loud.
对
Right.
你这周的男友是谁 欧洲人 还是亚洲人
So, where's your boyfriend this week? Europe? Asia?
天呐 你知道这人是我编出来的
My God. You know I made him up.
是啊 这也太明显了
Yeah. That was pretty clear.
我就是不太明白为什么
I'm just not entirely sure why.
欧文说得对
Owen was right.
我很在意别人对我的看法 特别是你
I care what people think about me... you most of all.
因为这世上也只有你才有资格恨我了
Because if anyone does have a good reason to hate me, it is you.
昨天 那个时候
And yesterday, in that moment...
说不清吧 我就是想让你觉得
I don't know, I just... I wanted you to think
我也值得被人爱
that I was someone who was worthy of being loved.
我也找到了这个人
And that I'd found it,
即便我犯下了很多错误
even after all the mistakes I've made.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我也很想恨你
I want to very, very badly,
但我就是恨不起来
but I do not seem to be able to.
你能在努努力吗
Well, can you try a little harder?
因为我也不想喜欢你
'Cause I don't want to like you, either.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表