剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我帮你打包好了
I finished packing for you.
你回家吧
You're going home.
不可能
Oh, that's not possible.
我为你编了个掩护身份
I wrote you a cover.
可信性很高
It's a good one, too.
你想逼我跟我的家人过感恩节
You want to force me to spend Thanksgiving with my family
跟他们搞坏关系吗
and then tell them to go to hell?
这是强制性的
This is not a negotiation.
你总是这样 莉迪亚
It never is with you, Lydia.
我以前担心如果我切断与亲人的联♥系♥
I used to worry that if I cut the ties in my life,
没有他们 我会怅然若失
I'd feel lost without them.
但你自己一个人会更坚强
But you will stand stronger on your own.
你不了解我的身世
You have no idea where I come from,
我成长的环境
what it's like there.
我经历了这么多
And after everything I have been through,
我的父母就是我的一切
my parents mean everything to me.
跟你和你的家人不同
Unlike you and yours.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
简 怎么了
Jane, what's going on?
你一般不打给我啊
You don't usually call.
对不起 我感觉自己很蠢
I'm sorry. I feel like an idiot.
我可能之前吓到你了吧
I probably freaked you out earlier
说什么枪的事
with all that talk about guns.
我知道我们不谈政♥治♥...
I know we don't talk about politics and --
以及私事
and personal things.
如果你想 可以谈啊
Well, we can if you want.
我之前没完全跟你说实话
It's just I wasn't completely honest before.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我和我父亲的事
My father and I,
他对外是满口仁义道德
he had a public face of being so fair,
但在家里 他...
but at home, he was --
家暴吗
Violent?
不是对我 是对我妈
Not against me. My mother.
我没事
I was fine.
但问题是 也是最糟的
But the thing is, that's almost worse,
当家暴发生时
because when it happened,
我被迫看着 像个废人 什么都不能做
I was forced to watch it and be completely paralyzed.
这种愧疚让我深受折磨
That is a guilt that eats away at you.
你想知道我为什么有枪吗
You want to know why I have a gun?
这样我不会再感觉像废人了
So I never feel paralyzed again.
我就能挺身而出了
So I can step in and do something.
好吧
Wow, okay.
就这样一句吗
That -- that's all you have to say?
"好吧"
"Okay"?
如果我们只是炮♥友♥ 那我懂
Look, if -- if this is just sex, I get it.
跟你寻欢很有意思
That -- that's fun, you're fun,
但我跟谁都能寻欢 你也一样
but I can have fun with anyone, and so can you.
我向你敞开心扉了
So, I'm opening up to you,
你要么也向我敞开心扉
and you can either step up and show me who you are,
要么你就去找别人寻欢吧
or you can find someone else to have fun with.
不急着回答
Don't answer now.
好好想想
Think about it,
不管你做什么决定 我都能理解
and I'll understand whatever you decide.
再见 里昂
Goodbye, Leon.
我们
We--
进展如何
How did it go?
我下了套
I made a play.
只能等他上套了
Now all we can do is wait.
也许我们该一起等
Maybe we should wait together.
她不在这里 停止手♥机♥干扰是个错误
面对现实吧
霍尔根本没拿电♥话♥
帕里什耍了我们
现在还怎么解除那个生化武器
How are we supposed to disarm the weapon now?
我回去
I'll go back.
下到65台阶下
And just go down 65 flights
让那玩意儿爆♥炸♥吗
to where that thing exploded on impact?
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之一
You're one of them.
你是他们的人 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You are one of them. He's one of them.
我之前没说是因为证明不了
I didn't say it before because I couldn't prove it,
但你是他们的人
but you are one of them,
掉下那个罐子就确认了这一点
and dropping that canister has just confirmed it!
你不会相信他的话吧
You can't possibly believe that.
闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up, both of you.
塞巴斯辰 我们去找那个生化武器
Sebastian, you and I are gonna find that weapon
我们来守着它
and we're gonna guard it.
你再去找个焊枪
You are gonna go find another blowtorch.
39楼有个工业厨房♥
There's an industrial kitchen on the 39th floor
杰瑞米·米勒曾在那里袭击过我
where Jeremy Miller attacked me.
你想让我留你跟他在一起吗
You want me to leave you with him?
是 总不能把你俩留下
Yeah, well, I'm definitely not leaving you two here.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
你自己小心
Watch yourself.
没人怀疑你吧
No one suspects anything?
没有
Nope.
他们都认为我只是试验计划的"交换生"
They all think I'm merely part of a pilot program between us and them.
同时
Meanwhile...
我认识了很多"朋友"呢
I am making lots of lovely new friends.
很好
Good.
你在"农场"发展的线人对我们都至关重要
Every asset you develop at The Farm is critical for us.
等我们正式脱欧
Once we formally leave the E.U.,
我们在美国情报局需要尽可能多的线人
we'll need as many sources as we can inside U.S. Intelligence.
我们需要知道他们的想法
We need to stay informed of what they're thinking,
他们的行动
what they're doing,
他们对我们保密的事情
and what they're no longer telling us.
"英退欧"
Brexit.
哪个值得尊敬的国家会因为昵称毁了自己啊
I mean, what respectable country destroys itself over a nickname?
这种自我毁灭
That self-destruction
让军情六处又能擅自行动了
allows MI6 to operate selfishly again.
我国最重大的历史时刻
The most important moments in our country's history
都是从自身利益出发的
have been born of self-interest.
我们喜欢假装是造福于世
We like to pretend we do good in the world,
但...
but...
我们只在乎女王和国家的利益
we only care if it serves Queen and country.
作为你的联络人
Now, as your handler,
我必须知道一旦《里斯本条约》第50项条款通过
it's important I know who you think from The Farm
在"农场"之中
you'll be able to put in play
你能利用上谁
once Article 50 goes through.
艾丽克丝·帕里什会向我们提供情报
Okay, well, Alex Parrish will give us intel.
瑞恩·布斯也会
Ryan Booth, too.
不管他们是中情局还是联调局
Whether they're Agency or Bureau,
都是我们的筹码
it can only help.
我一直在戴安娜·蒙帕斯身上下功夫
Now, I have been working on Dayana Mampasi,
但她比较慢热
but she's a bit of a slow burn.
你少说了一个人
You're leaving someone out.
是吗
Am I?
塞巴斯辰·陈
Sebastian Chen.
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
如果我们不监视自己的间谍
If we don't spy on our spies,
就什么都不会知道了
we'd never know anything at all.
你父亲也监视你吗
Does your father spy on you?
好吧 如果你想监视我
Fine. Well, if you're gonna look over my shoulder,
你可以帮我查几件事
you can help me find some information.
掌握先机更有用
Having the upper hand can only help.
孩子们睡下了
The kids are down.
正事谈完了吧
Enough business.
干杯 兄弟
Cheers, mate.
左边
On your left.
查看你的口袋
要我做什么
看到那边那个男人了吗
把他带到印度春街113号♥
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表