剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
鉴于我刚才的发现
After what I just found,
你刚才帮了我大忙了
your help will be invaluable.
所以如果你知道我被迫当教官
So if you know right now that what I've been doing here
是被人精心陷害的 那就...
is a carefully curated falsehood, I'd appre--
你不能再查了 为了你自己好
You need to drop this! For your own good.
你过世的朋友 他叫什么名字
Your friend who died -- what was his name?
艾略特
Elliot.
任务安排会面 却把我们排除在外
An operations meeting, and we're on the outside?
别想太多
Don't read too much into it.
你被选中了
You've been selected.
拿着这部手♥机♥ 此事保密
Take this phone. Tell no one.
纽约警方的应急掩体在这边的楼群地下
There's an emergency NYPD bunker underneath this block.
你的计划成功了 谢谢你 妮尔麦
Your plan worked. Thank you, Nimah.
我就是想确定下一切都没变
I just want to make sure nothing's changed.
我们感情不变
We're still us.
我告诉你们 她叫莉迪亚·霍尔
I'll give you the drives! Her name is Lydia Hall.
她拿着电♥话♥
She has her cellphone.
如果你关掉信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥ 就能追踪到她
If you turn off the jamming signal you can trace her.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们来英雄救美了 亲爱的
It's called a rescue mission, love.
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
我们应该甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
你有认出什么人吗
Did you recognize anyone?
没有
No.
我们在这里安全吗
So we're safe here?
我们在哪里都不安全
Uh, we aren't safe anywhere.
她失血严重 我们得快点止血
She's still bleeding bad. We need to do something fast.
这应该能暂时止住
This should do for now.
你处理胳膊
You take the arm.
你处理腿
You take the leg.
好了 戴安娜
All right, Dayana.
这是不对的
This is not right.
你不能就这么告诉我
This is not how you tell me
纽约 联调局 反恐中心
你要空降一个四星上将来我这里
that you're dropping a four-star general on me.
我当面告诉你怎么样
How about I tell you face to face?
理查兹上将
General Richards.
肖副局长
Deputy Director Shaw.
北美司令部总司令怎么驾临联调局来了
So what brings the head of the U.S. Northern Command to the FBI?
联调局什么时候需要北美司令部帮助了
What brings the FBI to need the U.S. Northern Command?
未知号♥码来电
-哪位 -是我 艾丽克丝
- Hello? - Hey, it's Alex.
我让手♥机♥信♥号♥♥恢复了
I got the cellphones turned on.
你看到了吗
Did you see?
看到了 但只有一分钟信♥号♥♥
Yes, but the phones were only on for a minute.
大多都在人♥质♥所在的楼里
Most were in the building with the hostages,
但有一个信♥号♥♥来自"自♥由♥而发"大楼
but there's one signal coming from 28 Liberty.
甚至在其他手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥后
Even after the phones shut off again,
它仍开着
it stayed on.
我们的推论是
Our working theory is that
那是生物武器的某种接收器
it's some sort of receiver for their biological weapon,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥能用它远程启动生物武器
something that allows the terrorists to activate it remotely.
所以如果内部有人毁掉武器
So, if someone on the inside disables the weapon,
联调局就能突进这里
then the FBI can move in.
正是 如果你们能毁掉武器
Exactly. If you could disable the weapon --
你们就有了优势
You could have some leverage.
好 我们去做
Okay, we'll do it.
等等 "我们"
Wait, "We"?
你旁边有别人
You have people with you?
你信任的人吗
People you trust?
10个月前
我不知道你怎么想
Well, I don't know about you,
但我整周都在盼这一刻
but I've been waiting all week for this.
应该是我的
I think it's mine.
什么事
Yeah?
"快递"
Delivery.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
很快就是了
I will be.
艾丽克丝 你来了
Alex, you're here.
是的
Yes, I am.
显然不在计划之内
And it's clearly not part of the plan.
为什么我们现在要
Why are we having separate meetings
各自和联络人会面呢 妮尔麦
with our handlers now, Nimah?
谢尔比在哪儿 她最近都不怎么联♥系♥我
And where's Shelby? I've barely heard from her.
任务进到下一阶段了 我无权透露更多
The mission's evolving, and it's not my place to say anymore.
就谢尔比而言 我相信你们会联♥系♥的
As far as Shelby's concerned, I'm sure you'll connect.
-但现在我需要... -需要我离开
- But now I need... - You need me to go.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
多次派驻阿富汗 在联调局几年悲惨
Multiple tours in Afghanistan and harrowing years at the FBI,
可一遇上艾丽克丝 你还是逃避冲突
yet you still flee conflict when it comes to Alex.
我们真有必要隐瞒她吗
Do we really have to keep this from her?
在有其他指令前
Until you're told otherwise,
你被"反情局"招募这事 只能你知我知
your recruitment by the AIC must stay between us.
你拿到的手♥机♥有什么情况吗
Anything new on that brick of yours?
自上次醒来见到后就没动静
Not since I woke up next to it.
或许我无意中没通过什么考验
Maybe I failed some test without knowing.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们会联♥系♥你
They will contact you.
等到那时
And when they do,
你必须照他们说的做
you must do exactly what they ask you.
只有这样才能打入进去
It's the only way to rise up
查出谁是其核心
and find out who's at the heart of it all.
不可能只有你被选中
You can't be the only one who's been chosen.
塞巴斯辰是我的首要怀疑对象
Well, Sebastian's near the top of my list.
自上周拷打一事后
Something changed in him
他就发生了变化
ever since the torture scenario last week.
他似乎因此备受折磨
He seems haunted.
5点59分准时回来
5:59 on the dot
这周每晚如此
every night this week.
塞巴斯辰 如果你要在利原来的房♥间睡
Sebastian, if you're gonna sleep in Leigh's old room,
Future Islands - "A Dream of You and Me"
为何不直接搬过去
why don't you just move down there?
戴安娜·蒙帕斯呢
What about Dayana Mampasi?
也在前列
The front runner.
拷打训练带出了她内心深处的黑暗
Torture brought out a darkness inside her.
她的黑暗面迟早会重现
And it's only a matter of time before that darkness comes back.
如果我猜得没错 欧文·霍尔也是
And if I've seen it, Owen Hall has, as well.
你还没问起里昂
You haven't asked about Leon.
关于他 我有自己的情报来源
I have my own intel on him.
白橡树公♥寓♥
你感恩节会回家团圆吗
Are you gonna see your family for Thanksgiving?
还不确定
I'm not sure.
我还以为你和家人感情很好
I thought you were close with them.
那不代表我想见到他们
That doesn't mean I want to see them.
每年的感恩节总是一成不变
Every Thanksgiving, it is the exact same thing.
两个拥抱 两杯波旁酒
Two hugs, two bourbons,
加上两小时的长篇政♥治♥演说
and a two-hour tirade on the state of America.
每个儿女都和自己父母意见不合
Everyone disagrees with their parents.
我们家的情况比较严重
It's a little bit more than that with us.
我父亲是个法官
My father's a judge.
标准的法律和秩序那一套
He's textbook law and order.
去年 他说我是极端分子
Last year, he called me an extremist
因为我告诉他我是全美步♥枪♥协会的会员
just because I told him I was a member of the NRA.
很抱歉 但我真不知道
I'm sorry, but I don't think there's anything wrong
爱国有什么错
with being a patriot.
所有美国人都应享有自我防卫的权利
All Americans should have the right to defend themselves.
所以你有枪吗
So you have a gun?
你没有吗
You don't?
伦敦来的间谍呢
What about London spy?
霍尔知道他是军情六处派来的
Hall knows that he's here for MI6.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表