剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
还有很多有钱白人
and a lot of rich old white men.
一旦克劳福德离开他的套房♥
Once Crawford leaves his suite to have dinner
去酒店内的其中一家餐厅吃晚饭
in one of the dining rooms on the premises,
你们三人
three of you...
三人 不如让我 艾丽克丝和瑞恩去吧
Three? Well, how about me, Alex, and Ryan?
很好 道尔
Very well, Doyle.
你们三人侦查此套房♥
The three of you case said suite
把情报交给清理小队
and give that intel to a clean-up team.
利 里昂和你负责监视克劳福德
Leigh, Leon, you run point surveying Crawford,
及时向哈里 艾丽克丝和瑞恩汇报其行踪
and keep Harry, Alex, and Ryan posted on his moves.
中情局不是不会在美国本土行动的吗
I thought the CIA doesn't operate on American soil.
中情局的确不会
The CIA isn't.
而你不是中情局的人 反正暂时还不是
Since you're not CIA, not yet anyway.
好了 局里还在等待确认
All right, the Agency's still waiting confirmation
克劳福德先生的行踪
on Mr. Crawford's activity.
这不是演习 各位
This is real, people.
既然不是演习
And since this is real,
向你们的出狱通行证问好吧
say hello to your get out of jail free pass.
这是免罪卡
This is an endorsement card.
你们应该会与当地执法机关发生冲突
Should you run afoul of local law enforcement,
鉴于你们的违法行为
given your illegal activity,
你们可以用来清除前科记录
you can use it to have your slate wiped clean.
但如果你们这么做 就不必回来了
However, if any of you do so, don't bother coming back.
我就当你们辞职了
I'll consider that your resignation.
来吧 拿上你们的数据包
Come on up, get your data packs.
克劳福德的背景 俱乐部的楼层平面图
Background on Crawford, floor plans of the club,
以及你们的掩护身份
and your very own cover story.
又来一次"三人行"啊
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Another threesome?
怎么样 但这次都清醒着
How about it? But this time sober, huh?
怎么样
Yeah?
直接拨♥打♥语♥音♥信箱
拨♥打♥号♥码
我是谢尔比 请留下口讯
This is Shelby. Leave a message.
我是威尔 能见个面吗
Hey, it's Will. Can you meet?
我需要见你 跟你的探员有关
I need to see you. It's about your agents.
我会把地址发给你
I'll text you an address.
一年后
回复 米兰达
她跟他们是一伙儿
如果你说的是真的
So, if what you're saying is true,
那米兰达就犯了叛国罪
then Miranda is guilty of treason,
从事谍报行动 共谋罪
espionage, conspiracy...
犯了《爱国者法案》里一半的罪
half the statutes in the Patriot Act.
所以我必须要确定
Which is why I have to be sure.
这么说你相信艾瑞克·博伊说的话
So, you're trusting the word of Eric Boyer,
他可是罪犯
a criminal,
而你认识米兰达这么多年了
and you've known Miranda for years.
她亦师亦友 我只是在说事实
She's a mentor and a friend. I'm just stating the facts.
威尔
Will.
我也希望是猜错了 真的
I want to be wrong about this. I do.
所以把你交给她之前
Which is why I need you to tell me
我要知道米兰达是不是蒙骗了我们
if Miranda is pulling the wool over all of our eyes before I hand you over to her.
查看那边
安全
前进
安全
左边安全
查看那边
艾丽克丝·帕里什在里面
右边安全
查看那边
快走 快走
好
一年前
威尔 还是我
Will, it's me again.
给我回电
Call me back.
我实在不明白
I just don't get it.
为什么他打电♥话♥过来 还发了地址
Why would he call, text an address,
然后就杳无音信
and then go silent?
他会不会遇到危险了
Do you think he's in danger?
艾丽克丝和瑞恩有危险了吗
Do you think that Alex and Ryan are?
-得打电♥话♥给他们 -不行
- We need to call them. - We can't.
如果他们暴露了
If they're compromised,
那打过去的电♥话♥都会被拦截
any attempt at contacting them will be intercepted
也会牵扯出他们和我们的关系
and implicate them and us.
好吧 可为什么威尔会被卷进来
Okay, but why Will? Why would he be involved?
他怎么知道我们的
How did he even know about us?
他去年在中情局的黑牢里被关了几个月
He was at the CIA black site for months last year.
说不定抓走他的是"反情局"的人呢
Who's to say that the AIC weren't the ones holding him?
如果哈里·道尔和利·戴维斯是"反情局"的人呢
What if Harry Doyle and Leigh Davis are AIC?
谁知道他们能干出什么
Who knows what they could've done.
我们现在只能确定一件事
Right now, we only know one thing for certain...
威尔发过来的地址
the address that Will sent.
是位于华盛顿的富兰克林俱乐部
It's the Franklin Club in D.C.
我们得过去
We have to go there.
疯了吗 这可能是陷阱
Are you crazy? This can be a trap.
你要么跟我一起走 掩护我
Look, you can either come with me and cover me
要么待在这里 不过我去定了
or stay here, but I'm going.
华盛顿特区
测试下通讯器
Comms check.
-测试 -测试
- Check. -Check.
-已就位 -已就位
- In position. - In position.
-测试 -测试
- Check. - Check.
-瓦莱斯 你在哪 -没见到他 长官
- Velez, where are you? - Haven't seen him, sir.
记住 大家不要暴露身份
Remember, everyone maintain cover.
可能有人在监视我们
Someone could be watching us.
假装我是最高法♥院♥书♥记♥员在泡你
Pretend I'm just a Supreme Court clerk hitting on you.
你想要什么身份
Who do you want to be?
我现在没心情闹
I can't do this right now.
在利和哈里面前假装 越来越难了
Between Leigh and Harry, it's just getting harder to pretend.
我都不知道刚才撒了什么谎
I don't know what lie I just told.
我懂你的感受
I know what you mean.
所以才让我们单独执行这项任务
Maybe that's why this was never meant to be a two-person mission.
如果只有一个人执行任务 会做得更好吗
Do you think we'd do better if it was just one of us here?
你觉得呢
Do you?
富兰克林俱乐部
你从来没来过这里
克劳福德先生 这是给您的问候礼
是你
You?
抱歉 我有点事
I'm... I'm sorry. I have to get...
等下 抱歉
Wait. Uh, I'm sorry.
我其实是在躲一个人
It's just I'm... I'm hiding from someone.
谁
Who?
抱歉不能告诉你
Well, I can't tell you that.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是这里的会员
I'm a member.
真的吗 我也是
Really? So am I.
或者说是潜在会员
Or...prospective.
一天之内见到你两次
Listen, something tells me
是冥冥中有天意
seeing you twice in one day is a sign.
也许我们能再见一次
Maybe we can make it three?
今晚在布奇柯餐厅
Tonight? Bochco's Diner?
威尔·奥尔森
你好
Hello?
我刚收到谢尔比的语♥音♥
Hey, I just got Shelby's voicemail saying to call you.
我手♥机♥今天出毛病了
My phone's been acting up all day.
再不然就是我交往的对象捉弄我
Well, it's that or the guy I'm seeing is playing a trick on me.
是一个高个子 黑头发 西班牙裔吗
Is he tall, dark hair, Hispanic?
不 朱利安是英国人
No, Julian's British,
前提是他真叫朱利安
if that's even his name.
白皮肤 蓝眼睛 招风耳
Pale, blue eyes, ears?
-你怎么知道 -我得挂了
- Wait, how'd you know? - I have to go.
-谢谢你的帮助 -等下 妮尔麦
- Thank you for your help. - Wait, Nimah.
我们应该...
I think we should...
这不是我正在找的人吗
Aha, just the people I was looking for.
有个人我想你们该去见见
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
是个神秘嘉宾 跟我来
It's a mystery guest. Come with me.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我来介绍你们的联络人 谢尔比
let me introduce you to your handler, Shelby...
你好
Hi.
抱歉 甜心
Sorry about that, love.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表