剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
这么说你决定离开"农场"了吗
So you made the choice to leave The Farm?
你们该为自己骄傲 很少人能走到这一步
You have a lot to be proud of. Few make it this far.
我黑进了莉迪亚的电邮
I hacked Lydia's e-mails.
他活该为艾略特的死而付出代价
He deserves to pay for what he did to Elliot.
你过世的朋友 他叫什么名字
Your friend who died, what was his name?
他名叫艾略特
His name was Elliot.
我认识卡莉以后 看清了你的本质
Once I met Carly, I realized what you are.
你是来诱惑我的
You're here to tempt me.
你是卡莉吧 塞巴斯辰的朋友
You're Carly, aren't you? Sebastian's friend?
-是 没错 -我不是凶手
- Yes, that's right. - I'm not a killer.
你有一次差点杀了我
You almost killed me once.
你是联调局的人 她也是
You're FBI, both of you.
没事 你不说也行 但我们得见一面
It's okay. You don't have to talk, but you do have to see me.
我一小时后过去
I'll be over in an hour.
我有证据证明里昂·瓦莱斯不忠于"反情局"
I have proof now that Leon Velez is not loyal to the cause.
一周内就会让他走人
He'll be gone within the week.
艾瑞克·博伊在这个城市每张数字地图上
Eric Boyer edited a service tunnel
都标记出了一条市政隧♥道♥
out of every digital map in this city
以防他们需要逃跑
in case they needed a way out.
有些不对劲 这里的人
Something's wrong. There are more people here
比之前多了很多
than there were before.
他们混进来了
They're blending in.
-就在我们之间 -好了 各位
- They're amongst us. - All right, everyone.
我们要离开这栋楼了
We're getting out of this building.
走吧
Let's go.
艾丽克丝 现在怎么办
Okay, Alex, now what?
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
人♥质♥救援队很快就会闯进来
Hostage Rescue is gonna be breaching the perimeter any minute.
这意味着我们会获救
That means they'll rescue us.
联调局已经认定
Well, the FBI concluded that everyone
这栋大楼里的人都有可能是
who is still within the perimeter
伪装成人♥质♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
is a potential terrorist in disguise.
他们肯定会认为我们持有自杀性炸♥弹♥
They're gonna be expecting us armed in suicide belts.
他们进来一定会开火
They're coming in weapons free.
这意味着格杀勿论
That means shoot on sight.
你现在该告诉我们
Okay, well, now might be the part
怎么能在他们扣动扳机前保住小命了
where you tell us how to get past all those itchy trigger fingers.
有一条无人知晓的隧♥道♥
Well, there's a tunnel no one knows about.
就在这栋大楼地下 能通往大楼外
It's under the building. It goes outside the perimeter.
我们现在就去 所有人一起去
We go there now. We go there together.
或者我们留下来 冒险赌一把
Or we stay here and take our chances.
就这样手拉手 欢乐地走出去
Right, and walk out arm in arm, happily,
让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就这么逃之夭夭吗
and let the terrorists get away with it.
不行 他们拷打过我 杀了利
No, they tortured me, and they killed Leigh.
他们杀了利是因为她背叛了国家
They killed Leigh because she was a traitor to this country.
她隶属一个中情局内部的叛乱组织
A rogue CIA operative party to a conspiracy
共同谋划叛国
to undermine the United States.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所杀的每个人都是成员之一
So was everyone else the terrorists killed.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? And how do you know?
因为是我帮他们找出这些人来的
I know because I helped find them.
我的工作就是搞清楚谁是叛乱成员
It was my job to figure out who was an insurgent
谁是无辜的
and who was innocent.
只是我先前并不知道他们会被杀
I just didn't know that they would kill them.
还有没找出来的叛乱成员吗
Are there any insurgents you still need to find?
有 我不知道都是谁 都有几个人
Yes. I don't know who they are or how many,
但我知道怎么找出他们来
but I do know how to find them,
如果我们能活着出去 我会把他们找出来
and if we make it out of here alive, that's what I'll do.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们得赶紧去地下通道
We have to get to the tunnels right now.
八个月前
这有点意思
Okay, so, this is interesting.
弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡
佩里营
"农场"
看看她这些电邮
Look at this e-mail from her.
写着莉迪亚为反情局招募的人员和原因
Who Lydia recruited for the AIC and why.
但我们还是不知道她电邮是发给谁的
We still don't know who she's writing to, though.
艾丽克丝·帕里什 备选人员
Alex Parrish pinned for backup.
她很尽职 强壮 是个天然的领导者
She's dedicated, strong, a natural leader,
但无法越进灰色地带
but uncomfortable in gray areas.
有了她 我都不用花钱请心理医生了
Why am I even paying for a therapist?
这就是你没有被选入核心团队的原因
This is why you haven't been brought into the inner circle.
这些都发生在我眼皮底下
All this right under my nose.
莉迪亚知道怎么操控我
Lydia knew how to play me.
她知道怎么转移我的注意力
She knew how to make me look over there
好让她在我眼皮底下动作
while she was operating right here.
总是我们最近亲的人这么对我们 是吧
It's always the ones closest to us, isn't it?
你想要听点好笑的吗
Look, you want a laugh?
看看她是怎么评价利·戴维斯的
Read what she wrote about Leigh Davis.
首选 有谋略 好胜心强
My top pick, highly strategic and competitive,
能在"农场"走得很远
should go far at The Farm.
最后谁被选上了
So who did make the cut?
里昂
Leon.
莉迪亚欣赏他不显露表情
Lydia admires his poker face
但担心这只是为了掩藏分♥裂♥的灵魂
but fears it conceals a divided soul…
一个雇佣军以及一个忏悔之人
the mercenary and the man who wants penance for it.
你破坏了慕尼黑的行动
You sabotaged the mission in Munich.
这关乎一个女人的生命 我那么做是对的
It was a woman's life. It was the right thing to do.
如果你想要获得赦免
If you want immunity,
就得交出能扳倒他们的证据
you have to deliver us evidence that we can use against them.
我们跟你说过了
We told you this.
我知道
I know.
我得同时当个间谍 杀手 叛徒
I have to be a spy, an assassin, and a traitor all at the same time.
这不是件易事
It's not easy.
Shawn Colvin - "We All Fall Down"
简 来电
你不是和她了断了吗
I thought you ended that.
你看我接电♥话♥了吗
Well, I'm not answering, am I?
戴安娜呢
And Dayana?
莉迪亚认为她很忠诚
Lydia thinks she's fiercely loyal
而且有能力监督其他人
and acts as the others' enforcer.
你说对了
You were right.
里昂是个问题 我们得一起解决
Leon is a problem, one we'll handle together,
前提是你别感情用事
if your feelings don't get in the way.
感情用事
Feelings?
对里昂
For Leon?
他不仅背叛了你
He didn't just betray you.
也背叛了我们
He betrayed us.
我想让他走人
I want him gone.
哈里·道尔呢
What about Harry Doyle?
我会选他
He'd be my pick.
是吗 但她没招募他
Yeah, well, she didn't recruit him.
她知道他只为自己而活
She knew he serves no master other than himself.
塞巴斯辰呢
And Sebastian?
不敢惹事的乖宝宝
Too afraid to draw outside the lines.
现在哈里和塞巴斯辰在冷战
Harry and Sebastian aren't even talking to each other right now.
就这样吗
So that's it?
"就这样"吗 已经很多了
That's it? I think we have a lot.
我们知道有谁参与 也知道她的优先顺序
We know who's involved. We know what her priorities are.
不够 这就有如偷听
No, it isn't enough. It's eavesdropping
但只听见了对话的片段
and only hearing parts of a conversation.
我们需要具体信息 他们为谁工作
We need something real... who they're working for,
目标是什么
what are they working towards?
我们必须逮他们个正着
We need to catch them in the act.
你真准备好扳倒自己的女儿了吗
Are you really ready to take down your own daughter?
你昨晚没回住处
You didn't come home last night.
莉迪亚还好吗
How's Lydia?
好吧 我说
Okay, look.
我和欧文 我们在替中情局
We're going after the AIC... Owen and I...
追查"反情局"
on behalf of the CIA,
尽管他们还不知情
even if they don't know about it yet.
而你为什么要告诉我...
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表