剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
为什么会有干扰
Why is there interference?
有人已经装了窃听器了
There's already a bug in there.
希望你不介意 我裸睡
I hope you don't mind, but I sleep naked.
希望你不介意 我经常祈祷
Hope you don't mind. I pray.
你被撤下来 真是好事
It was a blessing you got benched.
可能是有人故意泄露了你的名字
That someone probably leaked your name
确保你不会再搞砸事情
to make sure you never screwed up again.
欧文·霍尔 秘密特工 特区公开的秘密
我加入 告诉我下一步怎么做
I'm in. Tell me what I do next.
我们是"公民解放阵线成员"
We are the Citizen's Liberation Front.
我们控制了下曼哈顿区的五个街区
We've taken control of a five-block radius in lower Manhattan.
六个月前 你叫停行动之后
Six months ago, after you shut down the op,
-我写了份报告 -我是总统
- I wrote a report. - This is your president.
我下令特赦艾瑞克·博伊
I'm ordering a full pardon of Eric Boyer.
艾丽克丝还活着
Alex is alive.
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
你还生我的气
You're still mad at me.
别出声
Not another sound.
别说话
Not another word.
再过一小时又要调换人♥质♥了
Another hour, another move of hostages.
我们不该浪费时间追捕一个人
We shouldn't be wasting our time hunting one person.
联邦纪念堂里有1700名人♥质♥需要食物
1,700 Federal Hall hostages need food.
食物 你在逗我吗
Food? Are you kidding me?
我们得减轻负担 不然就不 能成功
We have to cut the dead weight, or we'll never succeed.
我不会替你们发言的
你会的
抛掉你们对这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的固有印象
Forget everything you think you know about these terrorists.
甚至不要称他们为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Don't even call them terrorists.
纽约 联调局 反恐中心
把他们当成演员
Think of them like actors,
这四小时劫持G20峰会人♥质♥的事
and everything you're seeing since they took the G20 hostage
都是在演戏
over four hours ago is a play.
他们是叛变的情报局特工
These are rogue intelligence operatives.
他们的策略和行事手段
Their tactics and M.O. match a group
跟去年联调局探员潜入的反叛组织相吻合
that several FBI agents tried to infiltrate last year.
这不可能是巧合
It is too close to be a coincidence.
如果真是这个"反情局"组织
And if this is a group that we called the AIC,
那他们一定有目的
then these people have a goal,
我还不知道是什么目的
and I don't know what that is yet,
但我知道这点
but I do know this...
他们做的一切都是在掩人耳目
Everything that they do is a distraction.
他们又直播了
They're broadcasting again.
一小时后
In one hour's time,
"公民解放阵线成员"
the Citizen's Liberation Front
将会用1667名人♥质♥交换...
will be prepared to trade 1,667 hostages in exchange...
艾瑞克·博伊
for the delivery of Eric Boyer to their custody.
他们为什么要黑客
Why would they want a hacker?
这又是哪一出
What part in the play is this?
总统赦免博伊后 他们就想要他了
They wanted Boyer the moment the president pardoned him.
他们不止想让他被赦免
They didn't ask for him just for him to be pardoned.
没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
只要你们合作 一切将很快结束
Cooperate, and this crisis will soon be over.
无谓抵抗只会让更多人丧命
Resist, and more blood will spill.
你们会如何选择
What will you choose?
一年前
我手下的探员正处于危险之中
These are my agents who are in danger.
不能因为在艾丽克丝房♥间
Look, we can't end this mission
弗吉尼亚 威廉斯堡
农场外13公里
联调局安全屋
发现了窃听器 就中止任务
just because you found this bug in Alex's room.
这是中情局的窃听器 我是追查不了
Yes, it's CIA. No, I can't trace it.
但就目前来看
But, for all we know,
这可能是欧文·霍尔替叛变组织装的
it could be Owen Hall on behalf of a faction.
我们不叫他叛变组织了 长官
We're not calling it a faction anymore, sir.
我们称之为"反情局"
We call it the AIC.
欧文很可能正在你们同期学员中
Owen is most likely recruiting new AIC members
为"反情局"招募新成员
from your class as we speak,
这可能是他审查学员的方式
and this could be his way of vetting them.
给我一个理由 就一个
Give me one reason... one reason --
我为何不该立刻中止行动
why I shouldn't just roll this thing up right now.
西尔维亚·埃利克
Sylvia Erlich.
她是柏林分局的一名年轻特工
She was a young operative working out of the Berlin station.
我们怀疑她向俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局出♥售♥情报
We suspected that she was selling secrets to Russian Intelligence,
所以我找人监视她
so I had people watching her,
收集证据 立案调查
gathering facts, building a case,
但上周五 她自杀了
until last Friday, when she took her own life.
反正我们是这么告诉她家人的
At least, that's what we told her family.
她是被职业杀手伪造的自杀
Her suicide was staged by professionals
所用的技巧 你们将会在"农场"学到
using techniques you're gonna learn at The Farm.
一名中情局特工被自己人杀害
A CIA operative was murdered by people inside our own Agency,
凶手曾在离这里不到16公里的地方受过训
people we trained not 10 miles from where we're standing.
如果不找出"感染"中情局的"义警"
If we don't find these vigilantes who've infected the Agency
并立即阻止他们
and stop them before long,
他们就会控制中情局
they will become the Agency.
我们来卧底时
Well, we didn't sign up for this
就想到这任务会很棘手了
because we thought it would be easy.
本周卧底任务是什么
What's the countermission?
没有任务
There is no countermission.
这周你俩保持低调
This week, you lay low.
等窃听器这事过去再说 我们也会做些调查
Let this bug thing blow over while we do some research.
现在不是暂缓行动的时候
I don't want to lose momentum.
我不希望像你在柏林失去探员一样
And I don't want to lose my agents,
失去我手下的探员
like you lost yours in Berlin.
你俩低调一点 别出岔子
You lay low. And no slipups.
在"农场"一步走错
One false move at The Farm
就可能会送命
could be the difference between life and death.
Hands Up - "Blood Orange"
塞巴斯辰
Sebastian!
你怎么还在打电♥话♥
You're still on the phone.
你都占半小时了 哥们
You've been in here half an hour, man.
抱歉 爸妈
Sorry, Mommy. Sorry, Daddy.
哈里要洗澡了
Harry needs to take a shower now.
要不要一起洗
Listen. Do you want to take a shower together
能省点水
and conserve the water?
你怎么打给我了
Why are you even calling me?
我和律所说了 我请假了
I notified the firm. I'm on leave.
你的证人要撤回证供了
Your witness is recanting her testimony.
撤回证供
Recanting her testimony?!
她怎么能这样
She can't do that.
她是袭击当晚布因加先生不在场的唯一证人
She's Mr. Mbuinga's only alibi from the night of the attack.
-有她的书面证词 -他们说是你伪造...
- We have her deposition! - They claim you falsified...
你一晚上没睡就是担心这事吗
So, this is what you've been up all night worrying about?
我会被吊销执照的
I could get disbarred!
伪造
Falsified?!
给我接通纽约办公室
Just put me on with the New York office.
艾丽克丝 我们还是不要...
Alex, I don't think it's smart if we're --
如果刻意回避 就更可疑了
It'd be more suspicious if we don't.
那倒是
True.
要是被人发现了
Well, if we get caught,
就假装我给你讲了个笑话吧
just pretend I told a joke or something.
要不你真给我讲个笑话吧
Or you could actually tell me a joke.
布斯 你签收一下
Booth, sign for this.
谢谢
Thank you.
是什么
What's that?
司法部
Department of Justice.
课上见 帕里什
See you in class, Parrish.
好吧
Okay.
廉姆·奥康纳
监测器都充好电了吗
Are the monitors all charged?
都已经和系统配对了 你的标注也好了
They're paired with the system, and your notes are ready.
一切就绪
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表