剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
西侧门的门锁
The west door panel, it's,
和计划中的配置不一样
it's configured differently than it was in the plans.
我能看看你的吗
Do you mind if I see yours?
我怕我的弄错了 谢谢
I'm worried mine might be wrong. Thanks.
好了 我知道你怎么弄的了
Oh, okay. All right, I know... I see what you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞恩开始行动了 去了不该去的地方
Okay, Ryan is on the move and not where he's supposed to be.
先生 你在这儿做什么
Sir? What are you doing here?
我是大西洋海岸硬件调试公♥司♥的
I'm with, Shore Atlantic P&E.
这里的电网出故障了
There's a problem here on this grid,
影响到了本地的变压器
taxing the local transformer.
我能看一下你的工作令吗
Can I see your work order?
陈 待在原地不要动
Chen, do not move.
我只是尽职工作而已
I'm just here to do my job.
让信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥就位
Keep the jammer in position.
我也是
So am I.
-我的职责就是保证这里的安全 -好吧
- It's my job to keep the premises secure. - Yeah...
我好像把工作令落在车上了
I think I left the work order in my truck.
那你去拿吧
Why don't you go get it then?
陈 待在原地
Chen, stay in position.
道尔 我需要支援 现在没有信♥号♥♥干扰了
Doyle, I need backup. We've lost our jamming signal.
得有人快点来干扰信♥号♥♥
I need someone to run interference here, fast.
抱歉 我走不开
Sorry, mate. I can't leave my desk.
有个女人在监视我的一举一动
Got a woman watching my every move.
艾丽克丝 他去你那边了
Alex, he's coming up to you.
他好像是去控制室
I think he's going to the control room.
我继续监视他 保持联络
I'll stay on him. Keep your comms open.
布斯 你能帮帮陈吗
Booth, can you help out Chen?
布斯在哪儿
Where is Booth?
布斯 请回答
Booth, respond.
陈 你得自己想办法解决了
Chen, you have to come up with the solution.
我的车停在南停车场里
My truck is all the way over in the South lot.
我说了我得看你的工作令
I told you I need that work order.
我再回来一趟也没有加班费
I don't get overtime if I have to come back for this.
帮帮忙吧 拜托了
Just cut a guy a break, please?
再有两分钟 我就弄完了
I need two minutes to finish,
然后就去拿工作令
and I will show you my work order.
就两分钟
Two minutes. Two.
好了 艾丽克丝 现在安全了
Okay, Alex, you're clear.
去看看瑞恩干了什么
Go find out what Ryan was doing.
这儿有个镶板有点松
There's a panel that's loose up here.
是吗 是什么
Yeah? What is it?
他们好像在窃听国安局
I think they're tapping the NSA.
你可以窃听他们 追踪到源头
Then you should tap their tap. You can trace where it's going.
已经在弄了
Already on it.
我们为什么在兜圈子 别以为我没注意到
Why are we moving in circles? Don't think I haven't noticed.
我们现在得赶紧出去 已经快到了
We just need to get out right now. We're almost out.
这本应该是安全出路
This was supposed to be the safe way out.
她本应该救我们
She was supposed to save us.
我们可以晚点再互相责备
We can cast blame later.
-现在还是按照计划进行 -为什么
- For now, let's just stick to the plan. - Why?
保持镇定 继续移♥动♥
Just keep calm and keep moving.
别担心 过来
Don't worry. Come on.
卡莉
Carly!
瑞恩
Ryan!
-艾丽克丝 -瑞恩
- Alex! - Ryan!
我们得重新点亮这里 来...
We got to get the lights back on. Come on, let's --
瑞恩 停下 停下
Ryan, stop, stop.
我的枪
My gun.
有人偷走了我的枪
I think someone took it.
帕里什失联两次了
Parrish has gone dark twice.
肯定是信♥号♥♥干扰的问题
Must be an interference issue.
我来看看能不能确定她的信♥号♥♥位置
Let me see if I can get a fix on her signal,
找到她在哪里
find out where she is.
你回"农场"干什么
Why did you come back?
我回城了 就想来看看
I was in town. I swung by.
不是因为慕尼黑的事
Not because of Munich,
不是因为我差点在那里害死自己吗
not because I almost got myself killed there?
莉迪亚 我理解你这么多年
Lydia, I understand now all those years
都是为了我好 才瞒着我被降职的事
you lied about how I got benched was to save me,
因为你知道我内心还不够强大 接受不了真♥相♥
because you knew I wasn't strong enough for the truth,
我确实没准备好
and I wasn't,
到现在可能也不没有
and I'm still not sure I am.
-爸 -我以前跟自己说
- Dad -- - I used to tell myself
我曾拥有很多 但事实是
that I had so much, but the truth is,
我什么都没有
I have nothing,
而你离开以后 我发现自己一无所有了
and once you leave, I have even less.
帕里什的信♥号♥♥又出现了
Parrish's signal is back on.
两分钟
Two minutes.
前往主出口
Proceed to primary exit.
出问题了 主出口被锁住了
We've got a problem. Primary door is jammed.
检查一下电线
Check the wiring.
电线没问题
Yeah, wiring's fine.
被里昂搞短路了
Leon shorted it.
主出口作废 去紧急出口
Primary exit is blown. Proceed to secondary.
已就位
In position and standing by.
卡马乔 安全撤离
Camacho clear.
布斯 安全撤离
Booth clear.
-布雷迪 安全撤离 -蒙帕斯 安全撤离
- Brady clear. - Mampasi clear.
-道尔 安全撤离 -艾丽丝 安全撤离
- Doyle clear. - Ellis clear.
-陈 安全撤离 -奥特加 安全撤离
- Chen clear. - Ortega clear.
瓦莱斯被发现了
Velez is compromised.
帕里什 马上撤离
Parrish, get clear, now.
帕里什
Parrish?
帕里什女士
Miss Parrish?
帕里什 赶紧出去
Parrish, get out.
你答应过要和我合照的
You promised me that selfie.
-当然了 帕里什 你在哪 你的出口被发现了
- Of course. - Parrish, where are you? Your exit's been compromised.
艾丽克丝
Alex!
-谢谢 -代我向你老公问好
- Thanks. - Say hi to your husband.
帕里什安全撤离
Parrish is clear.
我把你想要的东西给你之前
So, before I give you what you asked for,
我得说 你骗了我
you lied to me.
你得说得再具体一些
Well, you're gonna have to be a bit more specific.
要知道 英国 加拿大 澳大利亚 新西兰
You see, the U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
以及美国组成了一个叫"五只眼"的情报联盟
and the U.S. are part of this thing called Five Eyes.
联盟之间共享信♥号♥♥情报
We share signals intelligence,
也就是说军情六处不需要这里的东西
which means MI6 didn't need whatever's on this,
如果他们需要 可以自己去要
and if they did, they could've asked for it themselves.
所以呢
So?
所以我搜索了一下
So I did a little bit of Googling.
劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵有个儿子叫艾略特
Sir Laurence Bishop had a son named Elliot,
2008年过世
who died in 2008.
你男友艾略特
Your Elliot.
我们之前讲好的交易 无关我私人感情
Yeah, details of my personal life were not part of our deal.
我希望你能得到想要的信息
I hope you get whatever you need from that.
我也是
So do I.
19位 帕里什[之前]
19位 陈[之后]
里昂·瓦莱斯别无选择
Leon Velez left himself no other choice
只能在国安局那里拿出了"免罪卡"
but to present his endorsement card to the NSA,
所以他在"农场"的受训结束了
thus ending his training here at The Farm
也不能继续为中情局效力了
and his future at the CIA.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
今天大家表现不错
Today was a good day.
你们完成了任务
You completed the op.
国安局没有你们的记录了
Your SIGINT is but a memory to the NSA.
你们完胜了国土安♥全♥局♥
The NSA, National Security Agency, you beat them.
你们赢了
You won.
所以为自己骄傲吧
So take some pride in the fact
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表