剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你是说他们策划坠机事故不是为了赚钱
Are you saying that the crash wasn't about the profit,
而是为了系统本身吗
but about the system itself?
就在坠机事故第二天
The government signed a contract
政♥府♥与制♥造♥该系统的公♥司♥ 即"引擎"工业
with the company who made it, ENGIN Industries,
签了合同
the day after the plane crash.
还有两家商业航♥空♥公♥司♥也签了
Two commercial airlines followed suit.
此刻 所有国内737客机都装上了该系统
It's being added to all their domestic 737s as we speak.
我离开罗尔克办公室时
When I left Roarke's office,
他和我说 "别出城"
he told me to "not leave town."
那是在警告我吗
Could that be a warning?
也许"同伙"想借助这个系统
Maybe the Collaborators could use the system
真想控制一架飞机
to actually take control of a plane.
或是多架飞机
Or planes.
倘若如此
If they do,
这将是自911事件以来的
this would be a terrorist attack on a national scale
首起全国性的恐怖袭击
that we haven't seen since 9/11.
我们不想置身事外了 能让我们回来帮忙吗
We're done with our time out, if you'll have us back?
别征求他们的意见
Don't ask their permission.
好吧 我们来帮忙了
Fine. We're helping.
很高兴你能回来帮忙
Good to have you back.
多亏"引擎"工业的开♥发♥人员
This is the avionics technology,
还有他们那弱爆的防火墙
courtesy of the developers at ENGIN Industries
这就是那套航电系统了
and their pitiful firewall.
应急系统里有一行隐藏代码
There's a line of code buried in the emergency systems
该代码可以让使用者远程操纵整架飞机
that could give someone remote control of the entire plane.
所以他们才能劫持飞机
That must be how they're gonna hijack a plane or two.
是的 但商业航电设备
Yes. But commercial avionics
不与任何地面系统通讯
don't communicate with ground-based systems.
出于安全考虑 只能在机上登入飞机系统
For security purposes, they can only be accessed on board.
如果你在机上
What if you're on board
身上有手♥机♥ 或手提电脑
with, like, a cellphone or a laptop?
-就能访问该后门吗 -当然
- Could you access this backdoor that way? - Certainly.
但需要有正确代码的系统才行
But you'd need a system with exactly the right code.
彼得·西奥是世界上最厉害的技术开♥发♥人员之一
Peter Theo is one of the biggest tech developers in the world.
数百万部手♥机♥上安装了他开♥发♥的应用程序
His apps are on millions of cellphones.
西奥的顶尖应用程序"友人资助"
Theo's biggest app, FundFriend,
-刚于上周更新完毕 -马上查
- just released an update last week. -On it.
要赌赌看我们会不会发现一串
What do you want to bet we're gonna find a line of code
可以控制飞机航电系统的代码吗
that allows it to control the avionics system?
你有想过 怀疑我是坏人后
Did you ever imagine we'd be working together someday
咱们还有合作的一天吗
back when you thought I was a bad guy?
谁说你是个好人了
Who says you're a good guy?
首先 我不明白的是
First, what I don't understand is,
为什么要把触发代码藏在应用程序里
why hide the trigger in an app?
出于安全吗
Security?
如果有人访问了你的手♥机♥
If somebody accessed your phone,
他们也不会发现的
they wouldn't discover it.
不不 蕾娜说得没错
No, no. Raina's right.
"友人资助"是用于资金转移的最大应用程序
FundFriend is the biggest app to move money.
为什么要将代码藏在
Why hide a code in an app that's used by...
-一个拥有1.97亿用户的应用程序内 -就是啊
- 197 million people. - Exactly.
这事只需要几个自杀式袭击者就可以完成
When only a handful of suicide bombers need it?
除非他们不是自杀式袭击者
Unless they're not suicide bombers.
我一直在与信托公♥司♥的线人联♥系♥
I've been working trusted Company sources and assets.
没人听到过任何有关恐怖袭击的谣言
No one's heard chatter of any terrorist event of any kind.
没有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 那要如何发动恐袭呢
So, how do you stage a terrorist event without terrorists?
谁说一定要恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Who says they have to be terrorists?
就算我不在场 他们也能陷害我
They framed me without me even being there.
也许他们要在别人没有察觉的情况下
Maybe they're going to use people's phones
访问他们的手♥机♥
without them knowing?
让毫不知情的乘客充当"劫机者"吗
Turn unwitting passengers into hijackers?
利用该应用程序
They can use the app
他们可以将任何人变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to make anyone they want to into a terrorist.
如果是这样
If that's true,
我们不可能把今天乘坐民航客机
we'd never be able to find every passenger
而又在使用"友人资助"的每一位乘客都找出来
on a commercial flight today using FundFriend.
根本无法做到
That's... It's impossible.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们再看看吧
Let's re-look at this.
我已经给凯勒布回电了
Now, look, I already called Caleb back.
我和他说了一切安好 所以你不用担心了
I told him I'm fine, so no need to worry.
你能别打电♥话♥给我了吗
So, can you please stop calling?
每次电♥话♥铃响起
Because every time it rings,
我都想把手♥机♥扔出窗外
I want to throw it out the window.
你可以调成静音
You can put it on silent.
我在等披萨外卖♥♥
I'm waiting on a pizza.
-你在吸烟吗 -没有
- Are you smoking? - No.
你肯定在吸烟
You are. You are smoking!
不是烟草制品
And it isn't tobacco.
我上次查了 这东西在华府是完全合法的
Which is legal in D.C. The last time I checked.
你不在华府
Well, you're not in D.C.
你在弗吉尼亚州的斯普林菲尔德的
You're at the Hampton Court Motor Lodge
汉普顿宫汽车旅馆内
in Springfield, Virginia,
在那里 持有违♥禁♥品♥可控行为不检
where possession is a misdemeanor.
1955年 美联邦贸易委员会禁止在香烟广♥告♥中宣称有益健康
你是从1955年打电♥话♥过来的吗
Are you calling me from 1955?
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
你已经追踪了我的电♥话♥
You already tracked my phone,
我在《模拟人生》里的角色在厨房♥里吵闹
and my Sims are arguing in the kitchen.
我们需要你帮忙缩小目标人员范围
We need your help to narrow down the list of targets.
如果你是罗尔克
If you were Roarke
你想要陷害一名乘客炸毁飞机
and you wanted to frame a passenger for blowing up a plane,
你会选谁
who would you choose?
政♥治♥层面来讲 我会选国家视之为威胁的人
Politically, someone I'd want the country to think is a threat.
穆♥斯♥林♥登记系统里的人都可以
Anyone from his registry.
他想要重推该项法案
He tried to push it through again.
毕竟大多数还是不支持
It's still not popular.
我不知道 还有什么能比
I don't know. What better way to frighten people
穆♥斯♥林♥"亲自"发动恐袭
into getting on board than a terrorist attack
更能促使人们支持该法案呢
at the hands of a Muslim?
天啊 这就是我所担心的
God, that's what I was afraid of.
是啊 陷害蕾娜策划了商场炸♥弹♥案
Yeah, framing Raina for a mall bombing,
那只是演习 现在才是正式行动
that was a dry run. This is the main event.
我们需要你 需要你的智慧
We need you. Your brain.
回来帮我们吧
Come back and help us.
我的披萨到了 先挂了
Yeah, my pizza's here, so bye now.
这是我们目前掌握的信息
This is what we know so far.
罗尔克计划利用一位手♥机♥里装有
Roarke plans on hijacking commercial planes,
由彼得·西奥开♥发♥的"友人资助"的
using unwitting Muslim passengers
无辜穆♥斯♥林♥来劫持商用客机
carrying Peter Theo's FundFriend app on their phones.
这样他们就能黑进飞机里的航电系统
This way, they can hack into the avionics system of the plane
从而使飞机坠毁
and bring them down.
而我们还不知道
What we don't know
-他们盯上了哪一位穆♥斯♥林♥ -是的
- is which Muslims are being targeted. - Right.
就算我们知道目标是哪一家飞机
Even if we knew which planes needed to be grounded,
要想警告飞行员 我们仍需要拿到具体名字
we still need specific names to warn the pilots.
我们得查查谁已经被录入该登记系统里
We've got to find out who's already on the registry.
如果策划者已经知道名单
If the perpetrators are on there,
那他肯定是为罗尔克服务的
it serves Roarke's policy.
谁有权限
Who's got access?
爱丽丝·温特
Alice Winter.
-我可以办到 -不行
- And I can get it. - No way.
-她会杀了你 -害死你自己吗
- She'd kill you. - And get yourself killed?
听着 你不能冒着暴露卧底身份的危险
Look, you can't risk blowing your cover.
要想扳倒"同伙"
Your in with the Collaborators
我们的最大希望就在于你能潜伏其中
is our best hope of beating them.
如果我们今天失败了呢
What... what if we fail today?
你需要保持他们对你的信任
We need them to still believe you.
好吧 这没什么好商量的
Okay, this is not up for discussion.
我心里有数
And I know what I'm doing.
我不需要征得你的许可
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表