剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
"Operating an asset" means giving someone a reason
让其做你想让他做的事
to do what you want them to do.
比如
Which is?
帮你监视
Spy for you.
还用你说
Goes without saying.
还有呢
What else?
提供情报或机密
Provide intelligence or secrets.
有点那个意思了
Getting warmer.
使其策反
Change sides?
背叛自己的国家
Betray their country?
或者爱人
Betray their loved ones?
背叛他们自己
Betray themselves.
你们都说对了
Correct, all of you.
线人的操控可以分为很多层面
But there are many layers to operating an asset,
不过一切都得从有筹码开始
and it all starts with leverage.
在这里 筹码分为四类
In our game, there are four points of leverage...
威胁 观念 金钱 自我
money, ideology, coercion, and ego.
我们称之为"威观金自"[微观金子]
We call this "MICE."
但凭我的经验 还要加上一点
But in my experience, I like to add another letter...
怀疑的疑
"D," for "Doubt."
如果你能线人心生怀疑
If you can give your asset a reason to doubt...
怀疑自己能相信谁 质疑自己的信条
doubt who they can trust, what they believe in,
质疑自己的发现
how they're perceived...
你就等于掌握了他们最大的筹码
then you have found their largest point of leverage.
但让其起疑心 需要花时间
But seeding doubt takes time.
你必须仔细调查 找到其弱点
You have to do the research, find the pressure points,
才能拿到你的筹码
get your leverage...
接下来几个小时 这就是你们的任务
which is what you'll be doing for the next few hours.
但不要怀疑自己 耐心终有报
But doubt not, your patience will be rewarded.
拉格勒夫制冷公♥司♥ 来电
-怎么了 -米兰达指派新任务了
- What's up? - I have orders from Miranda,
你肯定不会喜欢
and you're not going to like them.
真撩人
Ooh, hot.
没想到你还好这一口
I didn't know you were into this sort of thing.
说实话 其实我并不惊讶
Let's be honest, I'm not surprised.
把手♥机♥还我 哈里
I want my phone back, Harry.
可你已经有了
But you've already got one.
我都看你发了鸡汤动态
I've seen you 'gram all those inspirational quotes with it.
我不会让你走的
You're not leaving.
这要结束了
This ends now.
什么结束了
What does?
艾丽克丝不能留在"农场"了
Alex's time at The Farm.
我们之前相信你
We gave you the benefit of the doubt
以为她不会妨碍 但现在行不通了
that wouldn't stand in the way, but that's over.
他们招募了我
They recruited me.
是吗
Did they?
这部手♥机♥只收到两次来电
Because this phone has only received two phone calls,
但两次都未接通
and neither of them were answered.
要不是我这么了解你 艾丽克丝
If I didn't know you better, Alex,
我还以为你自己造假呢
I would say you mocked this up yourself.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你把知道的全部内容和时间
I want to know every single thing you know
都告诉我
and when you know it.
或者我去找瑞恩
Or I can go to Ryan
利用一下联调局和军情六处的权力
and combine the powers of the FBI and MI6.
你不会这样的
You wouldn't do that.
是吗
Wouldn't I?
你男友已经知道了你有这部手♥机♥
You've already told your boyfriend you have this,
也就是说联调局已经知道了
which means your former employers now know,
他们的下一步行动
and their next move is to eliminate
就是清除任务的阻碍
any threat to their mission.
她已经不是联调局探员了
She's not FBI anymore.
她可能会破坏你的任务
She could compromise your mission.
我不会向艾丽克丝背后捅刀子
I won't sabotage Alex.
无论如何 她都不能继续留下了
One way or another, she'll be done.
最好还是你来做
Better it be you.
你让瑞恩出局 我们再来谈判
You eliminate Ryan, and then we can talk.
与此同时 我就不插手了
In the meantime, I will just stand back
看看"特工夫妇"到底哪一方能留下
and see whether Mr. or Mrs. Smith survives.
但给你个建议
But a word of advice.
在瑞恩把你弄出局前 先让他出局
Take Ryan out before he takes you out.
她出局...
Better you...
好过你出局
...than him.
十个月后
我们快没时间了 米兰达
We're against the clock, Miranda.
哈斯总统要下令空袭了
President Haas is ordering an air strike.
我们在这干什么
What are we doing waiting here?
你不是想救人命吗
You wanted to save lives, right?
先救救这121个
How about we start with 121 souls
还不知道要遭遇空袭的人怎么样
who don't know an air strike is coming their way?
我从未说过救赎是易事
I never said redemption came easy.
跟我来
Come on.
快来
Come on!
没有肖局长和艾丽克丝·帕里什的踪迹
No sign of Director Shaw or Alex Parrish.
继续找
Keep looking.
一旦有发现 立刻告诉我
Let me know the moment you find anything.
所有人员必须立刻疏散
All personnel must clear out immediately.
请回办公室 怀特探员
Remain in your office, Agent Wyatt.
这可是自中♥央♥车站事件以来最大的危机
The worst crisis since Grand Central
曼哈顿下区马上要出事了
in unfolding in lower Manhattan,
你的工作就是让联调局探员回办公室待着吗
and you just kicked the FBI out of their offices?
联调局太大了
It's a big building.
他们会准自己位置的
They'll find a place to work.
总统阁下
Madame President.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
《谍网》 第二季 第十集
我该说句恭喜
I guess congratulations are in order.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥被杀害了
The first lady's been murdered.
曼哈顿中心又陷入危机
Downtown Manhattan is under siege.
没什么好恭喜的
There's not cause for congratulations.
为什么
Why not?
你得到了向往已久的工作
You got the job you always wanted.
看来这次对话不会很友好了
I see this isn't going to be a friendly conversation.
为什么要友好呢
Why should it be?
你本可以在战情室下令发布空袭
You could've ordered the strike from the Situation Room,
却派了理查兹上将来执行这份差事
but you sent General Richards down here to do your dirty work.
怎么现在又现身了
Why show yourself now?
还是你只想看看杀死我朋友时 我什么表情
Or did you just want to see my face when you kill my friends?
在我做总统的短暂时光里
In the brief time that I've been president,
我周围都是些专家
I've been surrounded by experts
他们都认为我不能胜任
who don't think I'm equipped for the job.
你能胜任吗
Are you?
看见那间办公室了吗 那曾是格雷格·罗森的
You see that office? It used to be Greg Lawson's.
我们一起在匡提科受训
We trained together at Quantico.
他曾是我当年的战友之一
He was one of the guys I came up with.
但我一直都跟他们不同
But I was never one of them.
我可以假装和他们一样
I could pretend to be like them.
我可以做得更好 我可以升迁
I could do the job better, I could get the promotions,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
我表现得还是曾经的自己
I look like I looked and I was what I was.
男人们不承认职场升迁的无形障碍
Men don't like to admit that glass ceilings exist
因为他们自身就是那层无形障碍
because they are the glass ceiling.
-你打破了这个障碍 -被动接受而已
- Well, you just shattered it. - Only by default.
得到这份工作
It's not getting the job
改变不了美国人♥民♥对女性的想法
that's gonna change the way Americans feel about women.
而是我能有何作为
It's what I do with it.
如果我听取身边人的意见
If I listen to the people around me now...
不是我选的那些人
people I did not choose...
也许我还能继续担任总统
then I might be able to stay president.
但他们想发动空袭
But those people want to strike,
他们说如果我不同意 就证明我太过软弱
and they say if I don't, I'll be perceived as weak.
这不是我计划和批准的事 我仍旧不赞同
I didn't plan or approve this, and I still don't.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表