剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
任何想要对美国发动袭击的人
Anybody wanting to attack America
刚得到了一份意外收获 前提是知道怎么用
just got a huge windfall if they know where to look.
我要成立一个小队去应对此事
I'm forming a select team to fight it.
秘密联合特遣队
A covert joint-task force.
这是凯勒布的哥哥 克莱顿·哈斯
This is Caleb's brother, Clayton Haas.
他们每次访问"秘密数据"
Each time information from the cache is accessed,
都提供了一个独一无二的机会
it gives us a unique opportunity
能识别出其中一个或多个"同伙"
to identify one or more of these collaborators.
我们刚查出了下一个"伯纳德·麦道夫"啊
We just uncovered the next Bernie Madoff.
-逮捕他吧 -不行
- Have him arrested. - We can't do that.
不能让真正的罪犯知道我们的目的
We don't want the real criminal to know what we're doing.
哈里加入这个团队 肯定大有作为
I think Harry would be an asset to this team.
你不再是军情六处的人了
You're no longer in Her Majesty's service.
我曝光了派给我的任务 于是就被踢出局了
They threw me out after I exposed their mission here.
-乔恩·杰弗里斯 -我是萨莎·巴里诺夫
- Jon Jeffries. - I'm Sasha Barinov.
我为期刊写报道
I'm covering this for the Journal.
瑞恩·布斯
Ryan Booth.
我们只是很担心你
And we're just worried about you.
是啊 你们该担心我会不会被别人灭口
Yeah, well, you should be worried about me getting killed.
尼克 你过来看
Nick, you need to see this.
工厂发生了爆♥炸♥
Th-there was an explosion at the plant.
显然 某种化学剂品渗漏了
Apparently, there's some kind of PPh seepage?
水体受到了污染吗
The water's contaminated?
还不清楚 他们觉得这可能是恐怖袭击
They don't know yet. They think it might be terrorism.
警♥察♥
Police!
请各位居民注意
Attention, residents...
这里是布鲁克威尔警局
this is the Brookwell Police Department.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
请各位尽快疏散
You are being evacuated.
马上离开住♥宅♥
You must leave your residence immediately.
请各位居民注意
Attention, residents...
弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡
皮里军营
"农场"
有人再次访问"秘密数据"了
The cache of information was accessed again.
弗吉尼亚州全面启动了应急救援方案
Emergency-response protocol for all state officials in Virginia.
我知道 特遣队也知道
I know. The team knows.
但除非"反情局"做出行动
But until there's movement on the part of the AIC,
否则我们什么都做不了
there isn't much we can do, so...
你对我有意见吧
You don't like me very much, do you?
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我也不了解你
And I don't know you...
也不了解特遣队的任何一个人 这是个问题
or anyone else on the team, which is a problem.
相比要来对付队员的那些"同伙"成员
I need to know my team better than any of the collaborators
我要更了解队员才行
that'll come after them and...
你有何见解
I would love your insight.
你的想法
Your opinion.
比如 他们对自己作何评价
I mean, what-what kinds of things would they say about themselves?
或者敌手眼中的他们是什么样子
Or what would the opposition say about them?
从艾丽克丝·帕里什开始吧
Let's start with Alex Parrish.
中情局档案
艾丽克丝·帕里什
好吧
All right.
Ryan Adams - "Outbound Train"
你知道艾丽克丝是位英雄
You already know Alex is a hero.
问题是 不论处境如何
Problem is, she always has to be the hero,
她总要争当英雄
no matter the situation.
冲动 不顾后果 情绪化
Impetuous, reckless, and emotional.
至少迄今为止 她还...
She's also, at least up until now...
她不太容易做出改变
pretty incapable of change.
我们刚在里面开始玩游戏 拿着你的酒
We just started a game in the back. Grab your drink.
弗朗科 再来一罐
Franco, can I get another pitcher, please?
她和布斯吗
Her and Booth?
深深的羁绊
A deep connection.
不论怎样 他们是一队
On or off, they're a team.
至于瑞恩
As for Ryan,
中情局档案
瑞恩·布斯
他是个遵守规则的优秀士兵
he's a good soldier... follows the rules.
但问题是 当牵涉到私人问题时
But unfortunately, the professional rules
他会把职业准则抛到一边
go out the window when the personal intervenes.
完全以艾丽克丝为重
And that starts and ends with Alex.
克莱拒绝这事 哈里平静接受了吗
How did Harry take the news that Clay said "No"?
他瞬间从花♥花♥公♥子♥变身为超级特工了
He went from Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig in seconds flat.
我不忍♥心告诉他
I mean, I don't have the heart to tell him
也许这样最好
it was probably for the best.
而我们为了找到更大的祸端
I mean, the fact that we'd let bad guys go
而放走了眼前的坏人
in the hope of finding greater evil
以他的为人 绝对接受不了这种事
is not really gonna sit well with someone with his history.
你还在为"庞氏骗局"的任务生气
You're still mad about that Ponzi scheme.
我当然生气
Of course I am.
虽然你是中情局特工 但我还是联调局探员
You might be CIA, but I'm still FBI.
我的工作就是抓捕罪犯
My job is to catch criminals,
而不是对他们视而不见
not turn a blind eye to them.
我们是为了长♥期♥利益 不能只关注眼前
We're in it for the long run, not the sprint.
若是你的"长♥期♥利益"没有尽头呢 瑞恩
What if the long run never ends, Ryan?
找到你了 瑞恩·布斯
也许我也该当个间谍
然后是戴安娜·蒙帕斯
And then Dayana Mampasi?
中情局档案
戴安娜·蒙帕斯
你只用了六个月
In just six months,
就把一个非政♥府♥组织的和平主义律师
you turned a pacifist NGO lawyer
培养成了危险的特工
into a dangerous operative.
这不能毫无缘由吧
Got to be a reason that happened.
她曾是在穆加贝政♥权♥下长大的童兵
She was a child soldier under Mugabe.
她会说她搬到这个国家时
She'd tell you that she shed her dark past
就摆脱了自己黑暗的历史
when she moved to this country,
但过去一直影响着她
but it never went away.
你在诈我 是不是
You're hustling me, aren't you?
没人比律师更会耍诈
Nobody hustles like a lawyer.
只因为我玩得比你想象得好
Just because I'm better at pool than you thought I'd be
并不意味着我耍诈
doesn't mean that I'm playing dirty.
再来一局
Rematch?
不了 我得回去看情报简报了
No. I have to get back to reading the Intel report.
什么情报简报
What Intel report?
-关于"秘密数据" -好吧
- About the cache? - Okay.
我没和妮尔麦合作过
Now, I've never worked with Nimah before,
只看过她的档案 和你一样
just read her file, like you.
她意志顽强 坚定 正直
She's strong-willed, determined, righteous,
因罪责心有愧疚
weighed down by her sins,
不知道该如何放手...
and doesn't know how to let go of her...
够了 阿敏不是正式组员
No need to continue. Amin's not a real member of this team,
只是个荣誉吉祥物而已
just a glorified mascot.
你没问谢尔比·怀特
You didn't ask about Shelby Wyatt.
她是孤儿
An orphan.
她非常努力地塑造自己的形象
She's worked hard to craft her own identity
过分在意世人对她的眼光
and now cares way too much about how the world perceives her.
我很清楚她的弱点
Think I'm pretty well-versed on her weak points.
为了昼长夜短干杯
Here's to long days, short nights,
还有 每次新上司和你说话时
and wondering if you're saying the wrong thing
你都怀疑自己说错话了
every time your new boss talks to you.
不是吧
Really?
为了一个甚至没向你抛媚眼的小伙子而忽略我
Ignoring me for some townie who's not even making eyes at you?
拜托 他绝对抛了
Please, he totally was.
我觉得他只是顾虑瑞恩的存在
I think he just got cold feet because of Ryan.
我也没见你亲自过去跟他搭话啊
I don't see you going over there and talking to him yourself.
不是我不去 只是...
I could. It's just...
艾丽克丝 承认吧 就是因为瑞恩
Alex, admit it. This is about Ryan.
以前是 以后也是
It always has been and it always will be.
就算你们不在一起
You guys may not be together,
你们还是心系着对方
but you're still tied to each other.
我们需要改善一下生活了
Yeah, we definitely need to get better lives.
成天和前任还有前任的哥哥混在一起拯救世界
Your ex, my ex's brother, and saving the world.
再无其他乐趣
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表