剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Maybe he's hiding Santa Claus in the attic.
去他家一趟
Look, just go to his house
如果发现什么东西 向我汇报
and report back to me what you find.
我们只有几小时的时间来平息此事了
We've only got a few hours to shut this down.
不要遗漏任何东西
I want no stone unturned.
明白吗
Understood?
*...home, whiskey*
*Let me walk out the door*
*I've got orders from my baby*
-别这样 行吗 -我怎么了
- Can you stop that, please? - What am I doing?
你的大脑在飞速运转
Your brain is, like, in overdrive right now.
我甚至能听见你在想什么
I can hear what you're thinking.
这个人在家里建了个神龛
The man built a shrine in his house.
他让一艘飞碟坠毁在市中心
He dumped a flying saucer in the middle of town.
-他疯了 -你知道什么叫疯了吗
- He is crazy. - You know what's crazy?
空军花钱封人们的口
The Air Force paying people to be quiet,
如果人们不照办 就用武力解决
then beating them up if they don't.
这才叫疯了
That's crazy.
该转弯了
This is our turn.
你干什么 哈丁给过我们命令
What are you doing? Harding gave us an order.
他可以给你命令 我是平民
He can give you an order. I'm a civilian.
-我没必要服从他 -停车
- I don't have to listen to him. - Oh, stop the car.
博士
Doc.
停车
Stop the car.
很好
Great.
博士 你想干什么
Doc. What are you doing?
我们得去查清楚
We need to get to the bottom
今晚在这到底发生了什么
of what really happened here tonight.
布克刚刚承认 这一切都是他伪造的
Booker just confessed to faking the whole thing.
但六年前的那次坠毁不是
Yeah, not the crash six years ago.
哈丁也已经确认了那次是掩盖
Harding already confirmed it was a cover-up.
你忘了吗 莫古尔计划
You forgetting that? Project Mogul?
如果你要执行命令 那你不得不去
If you're under orders, then by all means, go.
我不会拦着你
I'm not stopping you.
但斯图尔特的房♥子就在那边
But Stewart's house, it's just up there,
我想去确认他的说法
and I want to check out his story.
关于外星人的说法
About aliens?
在他家里吗
On his property?
知道吗 你不太擅长
You're not very good at this, you know--
这种秘密工作
the whole undercover thing.
哈丁在布克的住处等我们
Harding is expecting us at Booker's.
-如果我们不露面 -我只用花二十分钟
- We do not show up-- - It'll take 20 minutes...
如果你帮我的话
if you help.
只需二十分钟 就能知道真♥相♥
20 minutes to know the truth.
他是怎么说的
What'd he say, again?
他家附近山上的大枯树
A dead tree on the hill near the house.
马上就要挖好了 博士
Just about done digging holes, Doc.
继续挖
Just keep digging.
太扯了
This is ridiculous.
等等
Hang on.
里面有东西
Something there.
帮我一把
Help me out.
这是什么
What is that?
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
吉姆
Jim...
告诉我你在布克家里有所发现
Tell me you found something at Booker's house.
一无所获
Whole lot of nothing.
每个角落都搜过了
Every square inch.
我们还是可以烧毁那个地方
Ah, we could still burn it down,
把地基挖穿
dig through the foundation
如果这样能让你好受些
if it'll make you feel any better.
他自首了
He turned himself in.
他知道我们会搜查房♥子
He knew we would search the house.
他在耍我们
He's screwing with us.
他一直都在耍我们
He's been screwing with us.
我要和上尉联♥系♥
I need to get a hold of the captain.
奎恩 为什么 他当时不在那
Quinn? Why? He wasn't there.
至少我走的时候他不在 他应该在场吗
At least he wasn't when I left. Was he supposed to be?
死人都要被你吵醒了
You're going to wake the dead.
笑死了
Ha ha. Very funny.
还真是
It is, actually.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
Hello. Sorry for the late hour.
我是艾伦·海尼克博士
I'm Dr. Allen Hynek.
这位是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
This is Captain Michael Quinn.
美国空军的上尉
United States Air Force.
我们出现了一点紧急情况
We have a bit of an emergency
需要征用你这里
and need use of your facilities.
-有人死了吗 -是的
- Someone die? - Yes.
我们只是不确定是什么人
We're just not sure who.
坐下 坐下 坐下
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit down.
六年前 我带了两百个人来这
You know, six years ago, I brought 200 men down here.
沙漠的寸土寸地我们仔细查找了
We combed through every square inch of the desert.
我们从在树上找到了金属
We pulled metal out of trees,
还有石头缝里
under rocks,
连你想不到的地方我们都找过了
places you wouldn't even think to look.
甚至连马匹吞下的一些我们都找到了
We even found a horse that swallowed some.
搜完后
When we finished,
我让他们重头再搜一遍
I had them start all over again.
你真的以为我会相信
So do you really expect me
我有所遗漏吗
to believe that I missed something?
明早你就会知道了
You'll find out tomorrow morning.
你没事吧
You okay?
我要你知道我真的不喜欢这么做
I need you to know I don't really enjoy this,
但你必须要明白这当中利害关系
but you have to understand what's at stake here.
所以我要再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
东西在哪
Where is it?
东西在哪
Where is it?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. I'll tell you.
但首先 你要给我写一张支票
First, you need to write me a check.
原来是为了钱
So this is all about money?
迈克·康纳斯改了口供
Mike Connors got a brand-new car
两天后 他就换了辆新车
two days after he changed his story.
罗斯威尔一半的人收了钱保持缄默
Half of Roswell got checks just to keep quiet.
我要我那一份
I want mine.
放他走吧
Let him go.
所有这些都是为了让我难堪
So all this stuff about trying to embarrass me
或是揭露真♥相♥
or expose the truth--
当时你伤害了我
You hurt me back then.
毁了这个小镇
Destroyed this town.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
真心对不起
I truly am.
假设我付你钱
Let's say I do pay you.
我怎么知道你下次不会再要一次
How do I know you're not gonna try this again?
我有个办法
I had an idea about that.
能让你
Something to...
安心的办法
set your mind at ease.
这具尸骨你们是从哪得到的
Where'd you get this?
那是机密
That's classified.
这绝对不是人类
They're definitely not human.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我只是个殡仪师 不是医生
I'm just a mortician, not a doctor.
我不怎么做尸检
I-I don't really do this.
再和我说一次这是怎么回事
Tell me again what this is about.
你听说过蓝皮书计划吗
Uh, you ever hear of Project Blue Book?
那是空军调查飞碟的项目
That's the Air Force program to investigate flying saucers.
我不相信空军
I don't trust the Air Force.
我们也不相信 我们不替他们效力
Neither do we. We don't work for them.
我们为你和民众效力
We work for you, the people.
所以我们才来这里
That's why we're here...
调查六年前在罗斯威尔
to find out what really happened here
所发生的真实情况
in Roswell six years ago.
这就是骚乱的原因吗
That what all the commotion's been about?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表