剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
然后还有1947年的这张照片
and there's this photo here from 1947.
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet,
但是你可能发现了什么
but you might be onto something.
还有一件事 这个
There's this other piece, also this...
有一样博士从新墨西哥基地偷的东西
something Doc stole from a base in New Mexico.
-是那个金属吗 -你知道这件事
- Was it that piece of metal? - You know about that.
它可能是1947年飞碟入侵的证据
It may be part of a UFO invasion from 1947.
华盛顿州
Washington State.
金属碎片大量落下的地方之一
One where metal debris rained down from the sky.
这里也恰巧是
And it also happened to be...
那个黑帽人第一次出现的地方
the first reported sighting of men in black hats...
并封口了整个镇
who came to silence a town.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我正看着这张照片呢
I'm looking at the photo right now.
华盛顿的哪里
Where in Washington?
真有趣 不是吗
Funny, isn't it?
几百年来人类解读星象作为地图指引方向
For centuries, man used the stars as his only map.
现在我们却用
Now, look. You and I are using
地图来追寻星星
maps to chase the stars.
就快到了
We're almost there.
左侧 20度
Port side, 20 degrees.
降速 200码
Slow ahead. 200 yards.
左侧 20度 降速 200码
Port side, 20 degrees. Slow ahead, 200 yards.
顺便说一句 你刚刚在那做的事真令人钦佩
That was admirable what you did back there, by the way.
帮助里德
Helping Reed.
虽然他不值得你这么做
Though he didn't really deserve it.
我值得吗
And I do?
就算我给你看了这么多之后
After everything I've shown you,
你还是不能信任我 对吗
you still just can't trust me, can you?
远望
Remote Viewing.
他们是这么称呼这个计划的
That's what they called the program.
但这只是发动战争的另一种方式
Although it was really just another way of waging war.
更有安全感
Make it feel safe.
从白色房♥间选择目标
Calling targets from that white room.
有一次他们要我查看要摧毁的目标
They asked me to look at a target run one time.
我告诉他们 "别攻击
I told them, "Don't engage.
里面有平民 父母和孩子"
There's civilians, parents, children inside."
我记得我见到一个小女孩
I remember I saw this little girl.
她拿着一把小梳子
She had a little hair brush.
她正在帮母亲梳头
She's brushing her mother's hair.
砰
Boom!
就在那时他们引爆了炸♥弹♥
That's when they detonated the bomb.
我当然不在现场
I wasn't really there, of course.
但我听得到他们的尖叫
But I could hear their screams.
我能感受到那股热度
I could feel that heat.
现在依然能
I still do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们那时不相信我
They didn't believe me then.
但他们会相信你的
But they'll believe you.
你会让他们相信的
You'll make them believe.
我们到了
We're here.
你确定我们来对地方了吗
You sure we're in the right spot?
是的
Yeah.
你自己看
See for yourself.
听着 多亏了你
And look, because of you,
我们即将迎来初次接触
we'll soon be making first contact.
当你到达底层的时候
When you get to the bottom,
抓住任何一块你看到的残片
grab whatever debris you can find.
拽两下绳子 我们就把你拉回来
Give two tugs on the rope, we'll pull you back up.
好吗
All right?
你知道 我们甚至没有办法确定
You know, there's no way to know for sure
我们是否来对了地方
if we're even in the exact spot.
那有可能只是一些
It could all just be
地下的生物发光藻类
subsurface bioluminescent algae,
之类的东西
or something like that.
*在闪耀的光下*
*Under this shining light*
把那个关了 很扰人
Go shut that off. It's distracting.
*我深陷爱中*
*I am so in love*
海军收音机从来不放音乐
Marine radios don't play music.
关掉它
Turn it off!
我在关了
I'm trying.
来了来了 那是信♥号♥♥
There, there. That's the signal.
把他拉上来 摁下开关
Pull him up. Hit the switch.
扶稳了
Brace yourself!
剪断绳子 剪断绳子
Cut the rope! Cut the rope!
发生什么了 你剪断绳子了吗
What happened? Did you cut it?
它自己断开了
It just snapped free on its own.
当心 当心
Watch, watch, watch, watch!
在那里 有东西上来了 那是什么
There. Something's coming up. What is that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
来了
There.
加油
Come on.
上来
Come on there.
抓到你了
We got you.
好的
Yeah.
我拿到了 我拿到那种金属了
I got something. I got some of the metal.
起来
Get up.
查尔斯在哪里
Where's Charles?
-他死了 -什么
- He's gone. - What?
都不见了 我们马上得离开
It's all gone. We have to go now.
不不 我们不能把他丢在这里
No, no, no. We can't just leave him there--
他死了
He's gone!
我们现在就得走 不然我们也会死的
We have to go now, or we're gonna die.
他说得对 我们必须回岸边了
No, he's right. And we gotta get to the shore.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我知道失去搭档是什么感觉
I know what it feels like to lose a partner.
我表兄是红尾部队的飞行员
My cousin flew with the Red Tails,
我们像亲兄弟一般
and we were like brothers.
他在西西里上空被击落
Got shot down over Sicily.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
但你肯定听过很多类似的故事
Yeah, but I'm sure you got plenty of those same stories.
你看 我就没有在战争中战斗过
See, but I didn't fight in the war.
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just know.
我确实为加入海军而训练过
I did train to be a Marine.
在杰克逊维尔的蒙特福德角
Montford Point, Jacksonville.
是吗 蒙特福德
Oh, yeah? Montford?
你怎么加入中情局的
How'd you get into Intelligence?
我的前任上司喜欢赌博
Well, my former CO loved to gamble.
棒球
Baseball.
我不怎么关注体育
Now, I didn't give a shit about sports,
但我对研究有一手
but I had a knack for research.
统计之类的
Stats, that sort of thing.
我会听他的选择 给他我的评估
I would listen to his picks, give him my assessment.
他开始赢钱了
He started winning.
然后他就不让我出海
Next thing I know, keeps me from shipping out.
让我加入了中♥央♥情报组
Puts me on the payroll at the CIG.
中♥央♥情报组
CIG?
中♥央♥情报组是中情局的前身
Yeah, CIG was the predecessor to the CIA.
明白了
Roger that.
那么
So, uh,
你满意你现在的工作吗 蓝皮书计划
you happy where you are? Project Blue Book?
我的工作对我们国家的生存至关重要
The work I do is vital to the survival of our country.
俄♥国♥人想让我们恐慌 我们帮国人保持镇定
Russians want us to panic, we help keep America calm.
不明飞行物 外星人
UFOs, people from other planets.
你说我们不该恐慌
You're saying that we shouldn't panic?
我觉得我们没理由害怕
I think there's no reason to fear
还不了解的事物
what we still don't understand.
你们怎么可以那样
How could you do that?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表