剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
他们没告诉我你的地址
they didn't give me your address,
然后我想起来
and then I realized
他们大概是想让我
they must've wanted me
先认识您的妻子
to meet your wife first.
大卫有些东西 我觉得你应该想看看
David has something I think you might wanna see.
不好意思 究竟是谁
I'm sorry, but who exactly was it
让你来找我的
told you to come and find me?
照片里被拍下的...生物们
The beings that--that are posing in that picture.
他们还让我给您捎句话
And they told me to deliver a message to you.
没有我的帮助
Without my help,
你绝对无法挺过罗伯森调查小组的审查
you will never survive the Robertson Panel.
丹尼尔说过我们需要一个板上钉钉的案例
Daniel said we needed a slam dunk case.
-我们没有时间了 -不不不
- We don't have time for this. - No, no, no.
-他的故事非常的吸引人 -但我们还需证实
- He has a very compelling story. - That we would need to verify.
现在也不可能去证实了
Which would be impossible right now.
我已经给了你们照片 作为证据
You know I have already presented you with photographic evidence.
现在只需听听我的故事
Now if you would just, please, let me tell you my story,
就会发现这绝对值得
I think you will find it worthwhile.
好吧 大卫
Okay, David,
跟我们讲讲你第一次遇到这些"生物"的情况
tell us about how you first met these "Beings."
好的
All right, well,
第一次接触是在大约一年多以前
the first, uh, contact was just a little bit over a year ago,
在我家附近的一片空地上
um, and it was on a stretch of land near my home.
你当时孤身一人吗
You were alone at the time?
是的
Yes.
没有其他目击证人吗
No other witnesses?
没有
No.
所以你在外面远足...
So you were out hiking--
说在调查可能更准确些
Surveying would be more accurate.
我是郡里的一名志愿评估人员
I'm a--a volunteer assessor for the county.
我在埃托瓦河边做年度勘查
I was doing my annual inspection of the Etowah River.
多年以来 我都是独自一人出外勤
It is the kind of work I have done alone for many, many years,
所以一开始 我也不相信自己的眼睛
so even I did not believe what I was seeing at first either.
那感觉就像时间和空间都不存在了
It was as if time and space just vanished,
所有的一切 河流 鸟儿还有空气
and everything, the river, and the birds, and the air
都被按下了暂停键
went into this state of suspended reality,
只有我可以动
except for me.
就是那时 我看到了飞碟
That's when I saw the craft.
伴随着一股奇妙 充满电流的风流
Then came this amazing, almost electric wind.
我告诉自己 "快拿起相机"
I thought, "Grab your camera."
但当飞碟门开启的时候 我看到了他们
But when the doors opened, and I saw them,
我的内心感受到了无比的平静
this incredible sense of peace just filled me.
充满了我的灵魂
It filled my soul.
所以当他们邀请我上船的时候 我没法拒绝
So that, when they invited me onboard, I had to go.
那些生物到底是什么 长什么样子
And what were these beings? What were they like?
他们很热情 也很聪明
They were warm, and they were intelligent,
非常善于沟通
and they were communicative.
他们也说英语是吗
Oh, they spoke English, did they?
不 他们不说英语
No, they did not speak English.
他们和我通过心灵感应进行交流
They communicated with me telepathically.
很难向你...
It's extremely difficult to--
我知道你觉得我疯了...
you know, I know you think that I'm crazy--
-不不不 -你就是这么觉得
- No, no, no, no. - Yes, you do.
我跟你说 上尉
And let me tell you something, Captain,
有些事情连你也无法解释
there are things even you cannot explain,
就像你在华府上空看到的那些
like what you saw in the sky over D.C.
你怎么知道我在那
How do you know I was up there?
你检查过这张照片吗
Have you tested the photograph?
因为检查之后 你就知道它不是伪造的
Because when you do, and you find out it is not fake,
然后或许你就能把我当回事了
then maybe you will be able to take me seriously.
可能得要些时日了
That'll take some time.
我知道你被选中
I know that you have been chosen
去把真♥相♥告诉调查小组
to tell the truth to that panel,
我也告诉你
and I'm telling you
我被选中来帮你做这件事
that I have been chosen to help you do that.
但如果你不接受我的提议
But if you don't accept my offer,
我也无能为力
there is nothing I can do.
谢谢你们听我说
Thank you for your time.
不客气
You're welcome.
-你和他说了调查小组的事吗 -没
- You tell him about the panel? - No.
他还知道华府的事
And he knew about D.C.
他是从哪得知这些信息的
Where is he getting his information?
现在几点了 孩子
What time is it, kids?
《你好都迪》时光
"Howdy Doody!"
上世纪60年代首次出现在儿童电影中的经典木偶
天呐 你吓死我了
Jesus, you scared the piss outta me.
大多数人都会敲门的
Most people knock, you know?
你为什么看这个动画片
The hell you watching this for?
我要看你掌握了些什么
I need to see what you have.
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
对了 我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too, by the way.
如果你告诉我你在找什么
You know, it'd help if you'd tell me
那就最好了
what you're looking for.
关于他们的不明飞行物项目
You know, in terms of their UFO project.
我现在算是在瞎猜
I mean, I'm kind of shooting in the dark here.
这些照片是三年前拍的
These photos are three years old.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
美国人给你这些照片
The Americans gave you these
这样我就不会问问题
so that I wouldn't ask questions.
我知道你替他们做事 而且知道了一段时间
I know you're working for them. I've known for a while.
你现在是说真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你指责我是个双面间谍
You accuse me of being a double agent
然而我们却一起经历了这么多事
after everything we've been--
就因为我们一起经历了这么多事
After everything we've been through
所以我才知道
is how I know.
我的天呐
Oh, for Christ's sake.
如果我来杀你 你早就死了
If I came here to kill you, you'd be dead already,
不是吗
wouldn't you?
如果我不合作 他们就会给我加上
They were gonna fry me like the Rosenbergs
和罗森堡夫妇一样的罪名 但你别担心
if I didn't cooperate, but you don't have to worry,
因为我没把我们的计划告诉他们
'cause I haven't given them anything on our program.
什么也没说
Noth-- not a thing.
-我对天发誓 -闭嘴 我需要你帮忙
- I swear to God, I-- - Shut up. I need your help.
达莉亚把我踢出局了
Daria is done with me.
-你和我一起吗 -我和你一起
- You with me? - I'm with you.
我想知道到底是怎么回事
I'm trying to understand what's going on, okay?
你只要知道 如果我想说
All you need to know is that if I wanted to,
我可以告诉她你已经倒戈相向 但我没说
I could have told her about you switching sides, but I didn't.
我没说
I didn't.
所以现在我要你回报我
So now I need you to return the favor.
怎么回报
What kind of favor?
看起来很逼真
Looks pretty authentic.
-一到十的分值呢 -七分 长官
- Scale of one to ten? - Seven, sir.
为什么七分
What makes it a seven?
我第一眼看到的是
Well, the first thing I look at
主要物体周围的自然边界
is the naturalness of the boundaries around the primary object.
然后再看看阴影是否始终一致
Then I look to see if the shadows are consistent throughout.
全面分♥析♥需要多久才能完成
How long would it take to complete a full analysis?
至少要几周时间
At least a couple weeks.
调查小组审查两天后就开始了
We have the panel in two days.
有办法能加快分♥析♥进程吗
Is there some way to expedite the process?
如果我能检查他的相机
If I could examine his camera,
那会大有帮助
that would help me a lot.
你有办法拿到相机吗
Any way you can get your hands on that?
就跟他说我们需要相机
Just tell him we need the camera,
拿上就走
get it quick, and go.
同意吗
Agreed?
我们先看看他有什么要说吧
Let's just see what he has to say first.
一个人住这么大的地方
Big spread for one guy.
好车
Nice car.
可带随身物品
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表