剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Ah, we have snipers in there too.
你对马夫湖基地知道多少
What do you know about Groom Lake?
特里·米尔顿拍了一张不明飞行物的照片
Terry Milton takes this photo of a UFO...
-你刚刚说了马夫湖基地 -你知道
- You just say Groom Lake? - You know it?
我当然知道 我只是很惊讶你居然知道
Of course I know it. I'm just impressed that you do.
我听说那里有目击事件
I heard about a sighting there.
你从丈夫那里得知的
From your husband?
通过我的研究
From my research.
这并不奇怪
Oh. That's not surprising.
找到观察基地的绝佳位置
Get a decent view of the base,
你每晚都能看到不明飞行物
you can catch a UFO show every night.
那绑♥架♥呢
And what about abductions?
不 并不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
这些不明飞行物 它们很友好
These UFOs, they're friendlies.
友好
"Friendlies"?
你知道他们在1947年发现的飞船吗
You know that craft they recovered in '47?
罗斯威尔
Roswell.
飞船在那里没多久
Well, it didn't stay there long.
他们就把它送到了马夫湖基地
They sent that thing to Groom Lake,
他们在那里把飞船逆向设计
and that is where they reverse-engineered it
变成了我们自己的飞碟
to make our very own flying saucers.
所以人们在天上看到的是那个
So that's what people are seeing in the sky?
米米 如今
Mimi, these days,
你永远不会知道政♥府♥有多大能耐
you never know what the government is capable of.
再说了 如果你想藏一个不明飞行物
Besides, if you're gonna hide a UFO,
还有比沙漠中心更好的地方吗
where better than the middle of the desert?
他们都设法达到了同样的的水准...
They all manage to happen at the exact same level ...
士兵们被派到这里收集碎片
Soldiers were sent out here to gather debris.
这里的沙漠了无人烟
Lot of desert out here.
士兵很容易在这里失踪
Lot of places for a soldier to go missing.
你见过我们的安保了 上尉
Well, you've seen our security, Captain.
士兵绝不会无故失踪
Soldiers don't just go missing.
这一切看起来眼熟吗
Any of this look familiar?
对不起
I'm sorry.
在我看来也都一样
Well, all looks the same to me too.
这不仅在乎看到的场景 上尉
Well, it's not all about what you see, Captain.
记忆是认知 感知
Memories are a combination of cognitive, sensory,
和情感元素相互作用的结合
and emotional elements all working in tandem,
所以你无法知道什么能够唤起记忆
so you never know what may trigger a memory trace.
拉什利博士的结论是吗 关于记忆痕迹
That's Dr. Lashley, right? On engrams?
是的 你熟悉他的成果吗
Yeah, you familiar with his work?
神经科学是我的一个爱好
Neuroscience is a bit of a hobby of mine.
我知道 玉树临风又广读诗书
I know, handsome and well-read.
好好学学我 上尉
Something to shoot for, Captain.
在这里
Over here.
怎么了 中士
What is it, Sergeant?
不知道 更像是一种感觉
Not sure. It's more of a feeling.
好的 慢慢来
Yeah, well, take your time.
周围到处走走
You know, keep walking around.
只是不要走得太远
Just don't wander off too far.
下士有没有可能未经允许休假
Any chance our corporal took an unscheduled leave?
擅离职守 不太可能
What, awol? No, not likely.
越过那山脊是唯一的出路
Only way out's beyond that ridge,
而那是绝对不允许的
and that's a big no-no.
又一个秘密行动
Another classified operation?
最高等级的
Of the highest order.
-违者格杀勿论 -谁执行击杀
- I'm talking shoot on sight. - Who's doing the shooting?
中士
Sergeant!
在开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
他在干什么
Hey, what's he doing?
记起回忆
Remembering.
中士 等等 等等
Sergeant! Hey, wait, wait, wait!
中士 等等
Sergeant! Hold up!
-在这下面 -他到底在干什么
- Down here! - What the hell's he doing?
我在下面 快点
It's down here! Hurry!
我找到了 我找到了
I found it! I found it!
在这里
It's over here!
帮我 帮我
Help me. Help me.
是什么
What is it?
有东西在这下面
There's something underneath here.
是石头吗
Is it rock?
不是石头 是玻璃
It's not rock. It's glass.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
绑♥架♥案发地点
The site of the abduction.
只有温度达到三千华氏度
You know, sand doesn't melt into glass
沙子才会熔成玻璃
unless the temperature is 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
我在导弹发射点的下面
I've seen glass formations like this
见过这样的玻璃结构
under a missile launch.
我跟你讲 这就是那飞船搞出来的
It came from that ship, I'm telling you.
听着 我们现在处于禁区内
Okay, look, we're in restricted territory here,
有人注意到我们
and someone will notice.
已经有人注意到了
Someone already did.
也许他们知道这里发生了什么
Maybe they know what happened here.
如果他们知道 他们也不会告诉我们 上尉
If they do, they're not gonna tell us, Captain.
我们得回到吉普车上去
We gotta get back to the Jeep.
现在
Now.
上尉 我们走吧
Captain, let's go.
请原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, I have sinned.
已经有...
It's been, uh...
事实上 神父 我甚至不知道我为什么来这
Actually, Father, I don't even know why I'm here.
你有很重的心事
Something's weighing heavy on your mind.
关乎你的信仰
Something about your faith.
如果...
What if, uh...
如果我告诉你宇宙中不只有我们呢
What if I told you we weren't alone in the universe?
我认为你说得没错
I'd say you're right.
不 我...
No, that's, uh...
我不是这个意思 神父
That's not what I'm talking about, Father.
宇宙是一个...
The universe is a...
是一个很大的地方 神父
It's a pretty big place, Father.
存在其他生命的可能性...
You know, the possibilities of other life out there...
怎么可能没有呢
How can there not be?
我好像没太听懂
I'm not sure I follow.
如果人类是按上帝的形象所造
If man is made in God's image...
那如何解释其他生物
How do you explain other beings?
如果它们存在 那么我无法解释
If they exist, then I-I can't explain
为什么上帝要让我看到那些东西
why God would show me the things I've seen.
你应该休息一下
You should get you some rest.
如果我们还需要什么 我会告诉你 好吗
I'll let you know if we need anything else, okay?
班克斯
Hey, Banks.
这里有一些是实验性飞机
Part of what goes on here is experimental aircraft.
你知道的 这是机密
And you know the deal. It's classified.
我知道 可我们有一位空军军官失踪了
Yeah, and we got a missing Air Force officer...
-我知道 -在你的地盘上
- I'm aware. - On your territory.
如果这里有什么东西可以解释发生了什么
So if there's something here that can explain what happened,
我们得看看
we need to see it.
如果我未经许可带你去看绝密飞机
Yeah, and I show you top secret aircraft without clearance,
我们就得卷铺盖走人
we all get sent home.
你明白的
You understand.
当然
Course.
你只是看起来像那种
You just seemed like someone
愿意为了真♥相♥变通规则的人
willing to bend the rules to get to the truth.
他总是这样吗
He always like this?
得看他是否对你有好感
Depends if he likes you or not.
我会通融 但不违反
I'll bend them, not break.
然后我会否认整件事
Then I'll deny it ever happened.
我不希望你们在这里看到任何的东西
I don't want anything you see here
最后进入蓝皮书计划的档案
ending up in the files of Project Blue Book.
这架是"飞翼" 名字的由来显而易见
This is "The Flying Wing," for obvious reasons.
那是"雪茄"X-15 可以在恶劣的天气飞到三马赫
That's the "Stogie" X-15, goes Mach 3 on a bad day.
还有"尾座"
And the "Tailsitter".
我敢打赌你以前从没见过这样的飞机
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表