剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
I will take the blame for everything.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no,
我还是会被指控密谋共犯
I'll still be accused of colluding.
我的职业 所有一切
My career, everything...
都完了
Over.
-上尉 -我向你保证
- Captain. - You have my word.
你的保证
Your word?
我现在要怎么相信你
How am I supposed to trust you now?
你还有别的选择吗
What other choice do you have?
上尉 警♥察♥来了
Captain, the police are here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
警♥察♥
Police.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
让他们进来
Let 'em in.
这边走
This way.
小姐
Miss.
你还好吗 要休息下吗
You okay? You need a break?
不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
博士
Doc.
你怎么样了
How you doin'?
说真的 不确定
Honestly... I'm not so sure.
我们这边快好了 我要回基地了
We're about done here. I gotta get back to the base.
-但我需要那文档 -对 当然
- But I need that file. - Oh, yeah, of course.
先说清楚 是苏西偷走的
Just so we're clear, Susie's the one who took this.
我们都会这么说 放心
That's what we're all saying, yes.
-那就好 -那菲呢
- Good. - What about Faye?
她肯定什么都不知道
She never knew anything for sure.
我就告诉她我们这边的说法
I'll just tell her our version of events.
好
Okay.
我们会挺过去的 博士
We'll get through this, Doc.
只要我们在一起
Long as we're all together.
-都在这了 -嗯 据我所知是的
- All there? - Yeah, as far as I can tell.
我肯定她拍下了所有东西
I'm sure she photographed the whole goddamn thing.
如果苏联人想知道我们的项目
Well, if the Soviets wanted to know about our program,
他们现在肯定大饱眼福了
they sure as shit will get a good look at it now.
你对苏西的直觉精准无误
You know, your instincts about Susie were spot-on.
但奎恩 我们要怎么处理他
But Quinn--what are we gonna do about that?
如果你问我他是不是叛国者
Well, if you're asking me if he was a traitor,
我觉得应该不是
I'd be inclined to say no,
但他肯定太马虎了
but he sure as hell was sloppy.
我们之后会搞清楚他到此参与了多少
We'll get to the bottom of how much in the coming days.
回家吧 吉姆
Go home, Jim.
休息休息
Get some rest.
这事远没有结束
This is far from over.
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
教授 我是参议员约翰·F·肯尼迪
Professor, this is Senator John F. Kennedy.
你今天过得如何
How are you today?
肯尼迪参议员 您好 我很好 先生
Senator Kennedy, hello. I'm fine, sir.
谢谢 您呢
Thank you. How are you?
-奎恩上尉在吗 -在 先生
- Is Captain Quinn with you? - Yes, sir, right here.
上尉 我一直想向你们介绍自己
Captain, I've been eager to introduce myself,
因为你们的项目过去成果颇丰
given the great work your program has been doing.
谢谢 参议员
Why, thank you, Senator.
尤其是华府 稍有不慎就可能出现麻烦
D.C. especially could have been disastrous.
再说一次那些光是什么 博士
What were those lights again, Doctor?
逆温现象
Temperature inversions.
逆温现象 没错
Temperature inversions, yes.
你在飞机上看到的也是这些 对吧上尉
And that's what you saw up there in that plane, Captain.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那么 现在你俩都在骗我了
So...now both of you are lying to me.
我不确定你们是否知道
I'm not sure if you were aware,
但费尔柴尔德国防部长是我的好友
but Secretary Fairchild was a friend of mine.
我算是他的门生吧
Considered me a protégé of sorts, actually,
所以他与我分享了很多秘密
so he shared a lot of secrets with me...
包括
Including...
他在华府的最后一晚
On his last night in D.C.
他告诉您了影片的事
He told you about the film?
没错
That's right.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
他相信你们 也相信外星目击
That he trusted you and he believed in the sightings,
我猜你们也是
as I'm guessing you do as well.
奎恩上尉和我 我们相信
Well, Captain Quinn and I, we believe
直到有确切真实答案前
that until we have real answers,
科学和观察是进步的最佳途径
science and observation are the best way forward.
我完全同意 先生们 谢谢
I couldn't agree more. Gentlemen, thank you.
希望我们很快能再联♥系♥
Hopefully we'll be in touch before long.
-谢谢 参议员 -谢谢 参议员
- Thank you, Senator. - Thank you, Senator.
你觉得这是怎么回事
What do you make of that?
我想我们是不是刚发现了加纳在为谁工作
I wonder if we just found out who Garner's working for.
-邮件来了 -谢谢 菲
- Mail's here. - Thank you, Faye.
假设加纳在为肯尼迪办事
So let's say Garner is working for Kennedy.
肯尼迪是从哪得到的信息
Where is Kennedy getting his information from?
而且不知道他比我们多了解多少信息
And I wonder how much more he knows that we don't.
那是什么
What's that?
"蓝皮书计划 我是约翰
"Blue Book, this is John.
已经六个月了 但我给你们带来了
"It's been six months, but I managed to get you
你们在寻找的证据"
the proof that you were looking for."
约翰 18号♥机库
John--Hangar 18?
按官方说法... 我不存在
Officially...I don't exist.
我以为将军逮到了他
I thought the generals got to him.
显然没有
Apparently not.
"用这把钥匙 自己看吧"
"Use this key to see for yourselves."
请进
Come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你昨晚过得开心吗
You have fun last night?
不 但我学到不少
Nope, but I did learn a few things.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
有时所寻找的信息
Sometimes the information that you're looking for
藏在最意想不到的地方
comes from the most unexpected place.
和加纳进行得如何了
So how did it go with Garner?
我们问出名字了
We got our name.
但我不知道现在能做什么
I don't know if we can do anything with it yet.
他有些不可触及
He's a bit untouchable.
只要中情局出马 没有什么不可触及的
When it comes to the CIA, no one's untouchable.
你带了吗
Did you bring it?
带了
I did.
就问问 你怎么对这个
Yeah, what got you so interested
变得如此感兴趣了 将军
in taking a trip, General?
你给我的感觉 像个一本正经的男人
You just seem to strike me as a pretty straitlaced guy.
这么说吧 我最近信仰有些动摇
Let's just say I've been struggling with my faith lately,
我一直希望找到一些人
and I've been hoping to find someone
能够解答萦绕我心头的疑问
who could explain a few things that have been on my mind.
他们清空了机库
They've cleaned house.
不知道这里一开始有没有东西
Wondering if there was ever anything here to begin with.
也许是将军们设的陷阱
Maybe the generals set us up...
看看我们会怎么做
To see what we'd do.
如果真是如此 那我们这回麻烦可大了
If that's the case, we've never been in more trouble.
那我们接下去该怎么办
So what's our next move?
我不知道 博士
I don't know, Doc.
真不知道
Really don't know.
三 一 五 四 五
Three, one, five, four, five,
六 五 三 九
six, five, three, nine.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表