剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
我想要蓝皮书计划
I want Project Blue Book
把罗斯威尔事件正式结案
to formally close the Roswell incident.
快跑
Run!
你将蓝皮书置于那种境地然后调查失败
You put Blue Book in that position and they fail,
不仅只有那些人会失去工作
those guys won't be the only ones to lose their jobs.
有人给我们留下了信息
Somebody left us a message.
明早九点 我要向世界出示
Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m., I will show the world proof
有关新墨西哥罗斯威尔真♥相♥的证据
of what really happened in Roswell, New Mexico.
我其实想取消约会
Yeah, I'm actually calling to cancel.
我要出城几日
I'm out of town for a couple days.
别走太久
Don't be gone too long.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
有两处坠毁地点
There were two separate crash sites.
找到了它的遗体
Recovered its remains
把它埋在我家地上的一棵大枯树下
buried under a big dead tree on my land.
出什么事了
What is that?
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第二集
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
新墨西哥州 罗斯威尔
沃克空军基地
先生们 发动引擎 开动
Gentlemen, fire them up and move it out.
我要把坠毁现场完全封锁
I want that crash site fully contained.
遵命
Sir, yes, sir!
长官 什么情况
Sir, what's the situation?
-有东西坠毁了 -又有了
- Something crashed. - Again?
镇子中心
Middle of town.
整条街都着了
The whole street's on fire.
开车
Move it out.
快开车
Let's go.
博士
Doc?
我跟你想的一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
给我们点照明 设立封锁区
Let's get some lights out here and set a perimeter.
半径15米 双人岗
50-foot radius, 2-man posts,
把这些建筑都搜一下
and let's sweep these buildings.
不准有任何人靠近那东西
I don't want anyone near that thing.
教授 你有什么建议...
Professor, what do you suggest--
教授
Professor.
-教授 -没事
- Professor! - It's okay.
-我知道这是什么 -博士
- I know what this is. - Doc.
退后
Stand back.
退后 这是为你们的安全考虑
Stand back. It's for your own safety.
邓肯
Duncan.
你好 将军
Hello, General.
邓肯声称对这一切闹剧负责
Duncan's claimed responsibility for the entire stunt,
信件 整个一切
the letter, the whole damn thing.
给您 长官
Here you are, sir.
如此大费周章 然后在最后期限之前自首
To go through all that trouble and turn himself in before the deadline
这说不通啊
doesn't make any sense.
他不想这样 还不想
Well, he doesn't want it to, not yet.
他带你到这是有原因的 将军
He brought you here for a reason, General.
不管他在干什么 他还没干完呢
Whatever he's doing, he's not done yet.
现在他关在我手里呢
Well, he's in my custody now.
相信我 他耍不了花样了
Trust me. He's done.
邓肯·布克
Duncan Booker.
有日子没见了 是不是
It's been a while, hasn't it?
从材料山上看 你以前就
According to this, you were a troublemaker
老惹麻烦啊
back then as well.
空军就是这么看我的吗
Is that what the Air Force thinks of me?
散布谣言 制♥造♥恐怖
Well, spreading lies, trying to create a panic,
我少说了什么吗
am I missing something?
您
You?
您少说了好多呢 将军
You're missing a lot, General.
别和我耍贫嘴
Oh, don't get cute with me now.
他到底漏掉了什么
What exactly did he miss?
你制♥造♥这些混乱的原因...
The reason you created all this chaos--
-我想知道 -博士
- I'd like to know. - Doc.
将军 公众也会想要知道
General, the public is going to want to know
这些都是怎么回事
what all this was about.
听听他的说法 有助于我们去反驳
Hearing it allows us a chance to counter his narratives.
从战略上 这有道理
Strategically, it makes sense.
我想你有事情要讲
Now, I'm assuming you have a story to tell.
好吧 邓肯 敞开说吧
Okay, Duncan. Regale us.
您来找朱迪和我
Well, when you came to see Judy and I
问我们看见了什么时
and asked what we saw,
我以为我们应该实话实说呢
I thought we were supposed to tell the truth.
签字吧
Sign it.
-签吧 快他妈签 -把它拿开
- Sign it. Fucking sign it! - Get that out of my face!
我说了实话 所有的细节
I did. Every detail.
他们会杀了我们的 邓肯 你就签吧
They'll kill us, Duncan! Just sign it!
他们不会杀我们的 这是胡扯
They're not gonna kill us. This is all bullshit.
你告诉我...
You told me to...
-永远 -不要再说这个了
- never-- - Repeat that story again.
当我问为什么不能说时 你说如果我再说
And if I did, there'd be consequences...
会承担后果的...
when I asked why.
-签吧 -我为什么要受到惩罚...
- Sign it! - Why would I be punished...
把她关起来
Take her in.
我只是告诉大家我所看到的
Just for telling the world what I saw?
从那时...
That's when...
放开她
Get the hell off of her!
事情有了变化
Things took a turn.
您记得吧 将军
You remember that, General?
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I remember?
我记得你签了一份声明
I remember you signing a statement
说你看见的是个气象气球
claiming that what you saw was a weather balloon.
帮我个忙
So do me a favor--
别再废话了 因为
Cut the bullshit 'cause every word
你嘴里的每个字都是谎言
out of your mouth has been a lie.
你让华盛顿的所有人都签了同样的东西吗
You get everyone in D.C. to sign the same thing?
你们都在场 对吗
You were both there, weren't you?
当飞碟飞过国会大厦的时候
When the saucers flew over the Capitol?
那个周末我在电视上看见了你 当时我就在想
See, I saw you on TV that weekend, and I thought,
"这老混♥蛋♥故技重施了
"Bastard's doing it again--
让更多的人家破人亡"
ruining more peoples' lives."
我再也无法忍♥受了
Just couldn't stomach it anymore.
所以你这么做是为了复仇 对吗
So that's what this is about--revenge?
这是为了将真♥相♥公之于众
This is about getting the truth out there!
如果这些东西真的存在
If these things really exist...
这么做是为了确保更多像我这样的人
it's about making sure more people like me
不会因为你们的威压而沉默
don't get beat down over it,
因为这个世界需要知道真♥相♥
'cause the world needs to know what's really going on.
谈话到此结束
We're done here.
我还有飞碟的碎片
I still have a piece of the saucer!
没错
Yeah.
或许我这一闹 只是为了引起你的注意
I may have made those stunts up just to get your attention,
但是关于那部分的证据
but the part about the evidence,
是真实的
that's true.
你希望全世界在明早的时候
That's what you want the world to see
看到这个真♥相♥吗
tomorrow morning?
除非这位将军愿意上电视
Unless the general here goes on TV
并告诉大家罗斯威尔事件的真♥相♥
and tells the truth about what really happened here in Roswell.
计划已经开始实行了
See, the plan's already set in motion.
我只是给你个机会做出正确的事
I'm just giving you a chance to do the right thing here
坦白真♥相♥
and come clean.
无论如何 人们都会知道
Either way, truth is coming out.
我告诉过你 这座城里的人都疯了
I told you the people in this town are nuts.
那我们该把他怎么办
So what are we gonna do with him?
先去搜他的家
Search his place first.
-搜什么 -我也不知道 教授
- What for? - Oh, I don't know, Professor.
也许他家的阁楼里藏着圣诞老人
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表