剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
你之前去过基地
You've been to the base before.
如果你再去一次 还找到了证据
If you went there again and got proof,
我们可以揭露政♥府♥掩盖的所有真♥相♥
we could blow the lid off this whole government cover-up.
这是个很重要的审查 博士
This is a very important panel, Doctor.
令人伤心的是 美国空军
The sad truth is, U.S. Air Force
对不明飞行物现象的调查
has completely mismanaged this investigation
已经完全失败了
into the UFO phenomenon,
这正是让中情局接管的好时机
and it's high time the CIA took that away.
这是怎么回事 你在说什么
Wait, what is this? What are you saying?
里祖托是个俄♥国♥间谍
Rizzuto is a Russian spy.
出生在美国布尔什维克党的家庭里
Born in the U.S. to Bolshevik parents,
从小就是党员
party member since he was in short pants.
他现在为美国人卖♥♥命了
He's working with the Americans now.
我会为你杀了他
I'm going to kill him for you.
然后我们就扯平了
And then we'll be even.
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
宝贝
Honey.
医生说让他转身回床上去
Doctor said turn him back to his bed.
-我知道 雷克斯 -轻着点
- I know, Rex. - Just do it gently.
乖孩子
That's a good boy.
就这样
That's it.
没事的 宝贝 接着走吧
It's okay, honey. Come on.
就这样
There you go.
怎么了 你看见什么了吗
What? Do you see something?
没有
No. No.
我们把他弄回家里吧
Let's just get him back to the house.
就这样 对了
There you go. That's it.
来吧 我们上♥床♥去 小家伙
Come on. Let's get to bed, big guy.
比利
Billy?
-儿子 -比利
- Son? - Billy?
从一个安全距离发出响声
Okay, uh, a loud noise from a safe distance.
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
他来了
He's coming.
我的天 那些是什么东西
Oh, my God. What are those?
雷克斯
Rex.
-是外星人 -快走
- It's the alien. - Go.
比利 我们快跑 快
Billy, we got to run. Come on.
快 快跑
Come on, go!
我们得赶紧回家
We've got to the house.
"查普曼一家三个月前买♥♥下了这座农场
"The Chapman family bought the ranch "three months ago.
犹他州 尤因塔县
-声称被..." -接着念
- Claimed to have been..." - Go on.
你的字我看不清
I can't read your handwriting.
"声称被追击..."
"Claimed to have been pursued..."
"被外星生物追击"
"By an extraterrestrial being."
"在他们被蓝色光球追击之后"
"After they were chased by balls of blue light."
有自然现象
Well, there are natural phenomena
可以解释蓝♥光♥
which could explain the blue lights.
感觉外星人才是这里的重点 博士
Sort of feels like the alien is the headline here, Doc.
先生很抱歉 我没看见你过来
Sorry about that, sir. I didn't see you coming.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
我来看看
I'll find out.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是美国空军迈克尔·奎恩上尉
I'm Captain Michael Quinn, United States Air Force.
我要去查普曼农场
I'm just trying to get to the Chapman Ranch.
你认识吗
Do you know it?
我认识 不过如果你不想有麻烦
I know it, but if you don't want any trouble,
你就离那农场越远越好
you'll stay as far away from that ranch as you can.
树林里有东西
There's creatures in those woods
你肯定碰都不想碰
you don't want any part of.
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
刚才什么情况
What was all that about?
很明显 我们走对了方向
Apparently, we're headed in the right direction.
对一个老农场来说 这安保措施够多的
Lot of security for an old farmhouse.
感觉不像有人在家
Well, it doesn't feel like anyone's home.
-公爵夫人 停 -很抱歉
- Duchess, hey! - Sorry about that.
它是只看家狗
She's just trained to guard the house.
其实它很友善
She really is a sweetheart though.
你们... 你们一定是空军来的吧
You--you must be the men from the Air Force.
对 查普曼太太
Yes. Mrs. Chapman?
请叫我劳拉吧 这是我丈夫雷克斯
Laura, please. This is my husband, Rex.
我们很高兴你们来了
We're just so happy you're here.
雷克斯和我看过华盛顿
Rex and I read about what happened
所发生的飞碟事件
in Washington D.C. with the saucers.
但... 但到底是什么东西
Yeah, but--but what was it? I mean, really?
-温度什么的 -逆温
- Temperature something? - Temperature inversions.
逆温 对对
Inversions, right. Right.
总之 我们想也许你们可以帮我们
So, you know, we figured maybe you could help us
搞清楚这里的情况
figure out what's going on here.
我们能去你们发生接触的地方看看吗
Could we take a look at where you had this encounter?
当然 就在...
Yeah, it's just--
这边走 在树林里
it's right over this way in the woods.
好了 快进去吧
All right, now. Come on.
看着比利 好吗
Watch over Billy, all right?
-你...你有个儿子 -对 刚满十岁
- You--you have a son? - Yeah, he just turned ten.
自从我们搬进来 他状态就不太好
He hasn't been quite right since we've moved in.
你介意我问下你房♥子的事情吗
Mind if I ask you about the house?
那么多防护措施
All that security.
窗上安着栏杆 还有门闩
Bars in the windows, bolts in the door.
我们买♥♥下这栋房♥子时 这些防护就有了
Security was there when we bought the place.
之前的租客安的 我们也询问过 但是...
Previous tenants put it in. We asked about it, but...
他们没细说原因
They didn't give us much of an answer.
但是比利他有梦游的习惯
But Billy, I mean, he's been sleepwalking,
而那些防护设施 可以保护他
and those locks, they help keep him safe
只要我们记得锁上门窗
when we remember to use them.
比利有梦游这毛病多久了
How long has Billy been sleepwalking?
从我们搬来的第一周开始
Since the first week we moved in.
然后你们看到的这些光...
And these lights that you saw...
你们估计有多大
How big would you estimate they were?
靠近的时候
When they got up close,
我觉得跟拖拉机大轮胎差不多大
I'd say about the size of tractor tires.
它们在树林间四处延伸
They were zigzagging through the trees.
你有什么推论吗
You have a theory?
你们看到的很有可能是
Well, it is possible what you witnessed is
一种叫做球形闪电的自然现象
a natural phenomenon called ball lightning,
是由于静电击穿空气中的粒子
the result of static electricity igniting particles in the air.
球形闪电会追赶人类
Does ball lightning chase people
或能解释雷克斯枪击的东西吗
or explain what Rex shot at?
就是这里了
This is where I saw it.
我大约是在这里开的枪
I was about here when I fired.
博士 这是什么
Hey, Doc. What's that?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
你说你是朝那个方向开的枪吗
You say you fired out that way?
看 有东西把树上面烧了
Look, something burned those trees up there.
博士
Doc.
怎么了
What is it?
你看到什么了吗
You see something?
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第七集
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
-肯定不是外星人 -肯定不是
- Well, it's not an alien. - Yeah, no shit.
谁会干出这种事
Who would have made it?
可能是邻居 想警告我们
Could be our neighbor. Some kind of warning maybe.
自从我们搬来 他就一直躲着我和劳拉
I mean, he shunned Laura and I ever since we showed up.
叫我们外地人 破坏我们的围栏
Calls us outsiders. Cut our fences.
如果你不是本地人
Yeah, if you're not from around here,
有些人就觉得你不属于这个地方
some people think you don't belong.
我们可能已经见过这位邻居了
I'm wondering if we may have met this neighbor.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表