剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
但它们的眼睛很大
but their eyes were big.
又大又黑 就像车胎
Big and black as car tires.
它们的爪子就像鹰爪
And they had these claws like an eagle.
那些不是爪子 是它们的手
They weren't claws. They were hands.
但只有三根长手指
But with only three long fingers.
如果你问我
If you ask me,
我们能活下来是万幸
we're lucky to be alive.
看来你们昨晚在这里
Looks like you guys had yourselves
大肆狂欢了一番
a hell of a party here last night.
你说什么
Pardon?
有的时候 我们的想象
You know, sometimes our imagination
会让我们神志不清
can get the better of us.
特别是深夜几杯冰啤下肚后
Especially after a couple of late night cold ones.
我没有因为喝了几杯啤酒 就在自己家里开枪
I did not shoot up my house and scare my kids half to death
还把我的孩子吓得半死
because I had a few beers.
你以为我是什么人 没脑子的乡巴佬吗
What do you think I am, huh? Just some dumb hillbilly?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
能失陪一下吗
Could you just excuse me one moment?
帮我一下 博士
A little help here, please, Doc?
看来我们得先处理这群记者入侵
Looks like we may need to deal with this invasion first.
马戏团就缺这帮人
Just what this circus needs.
一群小丑
More clowns.
有多少外星人 能描述一下吗
How many aliens were there? Can you give us a description?
我们正在遭受袭击吗
Are we under attack?
女士们先生们 正如我所说
Gentlemen, ladies, as I said,
我们的调查才刚刚开始 但我
our investigation is just beginning, but I‐‐
你们最好都回去
If you could all just turn around and go,
免得我们...
before we have...
这里没什么好报道的
There is nothing to report here.
我说了 到时候我们会发表声明
As I said, we will issue a statement in due time.
我们知道还有未知的...
We understand we have unknown...
它有杏仁状的眼睛和很长的手指
Yeah, he had almond shaped eyes and really long fingers.
怎么样 很大吗
Yeah, how's that? Big enough?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that‐‐that's it.
吉米·杰 你先回屋吧
Jimmy Jay, why don't you go on back inside?
拜托了
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
他很快就回来
He'll be available in just a few.
没关系 我已经拿到想要的东西了
That's okay. I got what I came for.
你发现什么了
What do you got there?
外星人入侵的证据
Description of the alien invader.
真的吗 我看看呢
Oh, really? Let me see that.
你不能那样做 这是我的私人财产
Hey, you can't do that. That's my personal property.
现在它是空军的调查证据
It is now evidence in an Air Force investigation.
-把它还给我 -警官 谢谢
‐ Give me that back. ‐ Officer. Thank you.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不要烦这些人 快走
You can't bother these people, move it
刚发生什么了
What was all that about?
看来吉米·杰开始宣传他的故事了
Looks like Jimmy Jay is already selling his story.
小绿怪
Little green monsters.
他们这样叫它们
That's what they're calling them.
早期报道称 发现了十来个外星人
Early reports are saying almost a dozen aliens were spotted.
真正的接触吗 跟我们预测的一样
Actual contact? Like we predicted?
当地警方说是全面入侵
Local police said it was a full scale invasion.
我觉得这种说法不完全正确吧
I'm not sure that's entirely accurate.
我猜别人跟你讲的是另外一个版本
I suppose you were told something different?
我猜是看的官方报道吧
The official story, I'm guessing.
那篇掩盖事实的报道
The cover‐up.
说吧 米米 你想说什么
Go ahead, Mimi. What‐what were you gonna say?
艾伦现在在肯塔基州
Allen's actually in Kentucky right now.
我从他的工作中了解到
And I know from his work,
目击者的证词往往不准确 甚至很古怪
eyewitness testimony is often inaccurate, even erratic.
事实上 我看过他几个案子的笔记
In fact, I've reviewed his notes on several cases, and‐‐
我相信你看过
Oh, I'm sure you have.
这样你就能把故事编圆 让我们相信
That way you can get your stories straight, and do to us
政♥府♥想让全国人♥民♥相信的那个故事
what the government is trying to do to the whole country.
让我们相信这些都不是真的
Convince us that none of this is true.
我没说错吧
Am I right?
对
Yes, ma'am.
你挺能折腾的啊 亲爱的
You put up quite a fight, darling.
你头怎样了
How's your head?
他被叫走了
He was called away.
太突然了 我不可能预料到
I had no way of knowing.
他一回来我就帮你搞定他
I can get him for you the minute he returns.
我已经给过你一次机会了
I had your word the first time, hmm?
你的话现在还有什么说服力
So what value should I place on it now?
这是干嘛 你要干什么
What is this? What are you doing?
在哪儿
Where is it?
不要
No, no, no.
等下
Wait.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
这屋子已经不安全了
It's not safe to stay in this house any longer.
不不不 我们已经控制住了
Oh, no, no, no, no. We have the situation in hand.
那些记者 他们不会再打扰你了
Those reporters, they won't bother you anymore.
我在意的不是他们
I don't care about them.
走吧 露丝
Come on, Ruthie.
在我们完成调查之前
Until we've finished our investigation,
你都不能和他们说话
we're gonna need you to stop talking to them,
不能把这些疯狂的想法灌输给他们
putting these crazy ideas in their head.
你们还觉得我在撒谎
You still think I'm lying.
如果我要撒谎 第一天晚上
If I cared about lying, I'd had called
我就会给警长打电♥话♥了 对吧
the sheriff after the first night, wouldn't I?
第一天晚上
The first night?
是的 那些东西连续来了两晚上
Yeah, those things came back two nights in a row.
它们来的第二晚
Second night they came,
我
I, uh...
我开枪打伤了一个
I shot one of them.
它跑进了树林
He ran off into the woods.
我敢打赌它现在还在外面
I bet you it's still out there now.
假如我是外星人 我中枪了
So I'm an alien and I get shot.
我该走哪条路
Which way do I go?
这边吗 不
This way? No.
那边吗
That way?
也许是在树上
Maybe up a tree.
你这是在帮倒忙
You're not helping.
好好想想我们现在在干嘛
Just think about what we're doing out here right now.
拜托 让我们
Look, come on. Let's...
天渐渐黑了
It's getting dark.
我们早点回去吧 免得...
Let's head on back before we...
博士
Hey, Doc.
那是什么
What is that?
你觉得那像手印吗
That look like a handprint to you?
有可能
Possibly.
为什么是绿色的
Why is it green?
有一种本地发光孢子
There is a local bioluminescent spore,
通常长在叫"狐火"的腐烂木头上
grows on decaying wood called "foxfire."
但这棵树看上去非常有生命力 而且这个闻起来
But this wood still looks very much alive, and this smells...
它不是有机物 应该是化学物质
It's not organic. It's almost chemical.
如果我是你的话我不会碰那个东西的
Oh, hey, hey. I wouldn't touch that if I were you.
我们只有测试一下 才知道是什么东西
until we test it, we don't know what it is.
但如果是外星人的血啊什么的怎么办
But what if it's, like, alien blood or something?
外星人中枪会流血吗 上尉
Would aliens bleed if they were shot, Captain?
这个我回答不了
I don't know how to answer that.
你把整罐都吃完了
Did you just eat that whole tin?
格里波椒盐脆饼圈 太好吃了
Grippos Pretzels. They're amazing.
我们晚餐吃什么
Hey, what are we having for dinner?
这就是晚餐
That was dinner.
怎么 我俩就吃这个
What, for both of us?
我给你买♥♥了一罐
I got you your own tin.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表