剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
这是什么地方
What is this place?
那股味道
That smell...
感觉越来越浓了
it's like it's getting stronger.
这地道有多长
How far does this thing go?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
怎么了
What?
你听
Listen.
又一次地震
Another earthquake.
-上尉 -等等
- Captain! - Just a sec.
给我
Give me that.
你看到了吗
You see that?
-什么 -它刚在那
- What? - It was there.
快来 我找到了点东西
Come on. I found something.
-快点 -好
- Come on! - Yeah.
这是什么
What do we have here?
1950年美国电视剧《太空巡逻队》片段
科里指挥官呼叫罗宾逊少校
Commander Corry for Major Robinson.
科里指挥官呼叫罗宾逊少校
Commander Corry for Major Robinson.
我是科里指挥官 说吧 罗比
Commander Corry. Go ahead, Robbie.
我刚收到赫克托的信息
I just received a message from Hector.
很好 他怎么样了
Good. How's he doing?
-很好 我猜 -你猜
- All right, I guess. - You guess?
对 长官 信息加密了
Uh, yes, sir, the message was decoded.
解密后是"一切都好"
It reads, "All well."
我猜迈克已经掌控了局势
Well, I guess Mike has the situation well in hand.
是的 长官 不过这不是全部信息
Yes, sir, except that wasn't quite all the message.
-在最后... -比利
- At the end... - Billy?
-他写了字母KWK -KWK
- He had the letters K.W.K. - K.W.K.?
我是哈皮学员
This is Cadet Happy
呼叫太空巡逻队冷室
calling Space Patrol Headquarters cold room.
呼叫太空巡逻队冷室
Calling Space Patrol Headquarters cold room.
哈皮学员
Cadet Happy.
不许动
Freeze!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
-亲爱的 -妈妈
- Oh, honey! - Mom!
比利 宝贝儿子 你安全了
Billy, my boy! Oh, you're safe.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
没事了
It's okay.
上尉 你肯定理解空军限制了
Captain, you understand that the Air Force limits
我能对外分享的信息
the information that I can share.
海尼克博士和我拥有最高机密知情权
Dr. Hynek and I have top secret clearance.
-你不用顾忌 -听着 先生们
- Un-limit your information. - Look, gentlemen.
如果空军能雇佣你 也能解聘你
If the Air Force hired you, they can fire you as well.
我们可以拨电♥话♥给一两个将军
Now we can get a couple of generals on the end of that phone
只要我们开口 他们会很愿意这么做
who'd be more than happy to make that happen if we ask them.
你自己选
It's your choice.
你们听说过构造应变吗
Have you ever heard of tectonic strain?
当然
Yeah, of course.
地壳内部产生的力
Forces generated within the Earth's crust
能引起异常的发光现象
which can give rise to anomalous luminous phenomena.
天空中的光芒
Lights in the sky.
没错
Exactly.
我们一直在查普曼农场
We've been working in the caverns
地下的洞穴工作
underneath the Chapman Ranch,
向下钻取 并将
drilling down and directing
高功率水汽混合物注入断层线
a high-powered water mixture into the fault line.
你们在制♥造♥地震
You're making earthquakes.
我们在检验轻微地震和
We are examining a possible connection
不明飞行物出现的可能相关性
between tremors and reports of UFOs.
等等 这是什么原理
Uh, hold on a second. How does that work exactly?
当地壳震动时
Well, when the Earth shakes,
地底下的乙烯气体会逃逸而出
pockets of ethylene gas below ground can become exposed.
而乙烯气体
And ethylene gas
会引起幻听和幻觉
can cause aural and visual hallucinations.
比如蓝♥光♥穿越树丛
Like blue lights through the trees.
或怪物
Or creatures.
查普曼看到的一切 我们看到的一切
All the things that the Chapman's saw, what we saw.
都是气体造成的幻觉
So the gas created the illusions.
对 就像皮行者
Yeah, like the Skinwalker.
所以你在研究
So you've been researching
如何将这种气体武器化
the use of this gas as a weapon,
并一直把查普曼一家当小白鼠
and you've been using the Chapmans as lab rats.
我之前也说了 那很不幸
As I said before, that was unfortunate,
而且我已经告诉你们太多了
and I have told you more than I should already.
那查普曼一家你打算怎么办
And what are you going to do about the Chapmans?
我们已经道歉了
We have apologized,
并确保在今晚之前修好电路
and we will certainly make sure that the power line is restored
让他们能重新用上电灯
so they can have their lights back by nightfall.
再次对之前的误会表示歉意
Again, sorry about the mix-up.
容我失陪了 先生们
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen.
行吧 谢谢
Okay, fine. Thank you.
好极了 或我们可以回去后处理剩下的
Great, or we can just handle the rest when we get home.
对 还有在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》和《邮报》的
Yeah, and what were the names of our contacts
联♥系♥人叫什么名字来着
at "The Times" snd "The Post" again?
你以为干我这行的
Do you think that given what I do
之前没对付过记者吗
I haven't dealt with reporters before?
上尉和我 处理了华府上空诡异灯光的事
Well, the captain and I, we shut down lights over D.C.
而当时美国总统
when the president of the United States
以为我们要和别国打仗了
thought that we were going to war,
所以相信我的话 我们比你更懂
so trust me when I say that we know better than you
如何让这故事登上
how to put our story on the front page
全国报纸的头条
of every newspaper in this country.
而你需要扪心自问的是
And what you really need to ask yourself
你能做点什么弥补那家人
is what can you do to compensate this family
弥补你造成的伤害
for the damage you've caused them.
我给你们倒杯咖啡什么的吧
Let me just grab you guys a cup a coffee or something?
那真是谢谢你了
Well, that's very kind of you,
但我们得走了
but we've got to hit the road.
只想在走之前来看看
Just thought we'd check-in before we leave.
对 比利怎么样了
Yeah. How is--how is Billy?
还在慢慢恢复 但他安全了
Well, it's a lot of process, but he's safe,
这才是最重要的
and that's what matters most.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
希望现在我们能把这事抛掷脑后了
Hopefully, we can put this all behind us now.
我们决定卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
We've decided to sell.
对 我们受够了这地方
Yeah, we've had enough of this place.
即使我们会破产
And even if we go broke,
也好过住在这里
anywhere else is better than here.
我想这么做是明智的
Well, I think that is probably wise,
但你们不会破产
but you won't go broke.
-这是什么 -打开看
- What's this? - Open it.
我跟军队基地的高管说了
I spoke to the top brass at the military base,
他们同意给予一笔金额客观的补偿金
and they have agreed that a sizable financial compensation
是你和你们一家应得的
is what you and your family are entitled to.
这是一封保证书 你们只需要打个电♥话♥
This is a letter of guarantee. You just need to call.
你们是怎么
How on earth did you--
我们有位高权重的朋友
We have friends in high places,
而且这意味着这案子正式结了
and that means the case is officially closed.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们其实没有《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的朋友 对吧
We don't actually have friends at "The Times," do we?
我以为我们已经不信任媒体了
I thought we didn't trust the press these days.
政♥府♥秘密研究项目有这么个特点
The thing about secret government research programs,
上头愿意为保持秘密出个好价钱
they'll pay a good price to maintain their secrecy.
我们只需威胁这个幌子
The threat is all we needed.
好极了 他们已经在修电线杆了
Great, they're fixing the pole already.
那皮行者 只是都市传说吗
So the Skinwalker, just a legend?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
无论如何 我都很高兴我们不用
Either way, I'm glad we're not spending
再在那屋子里过夜了
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表