剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
准备好了
Ready when you are.
你不再需要我了 放我走
You don't need me anymore. Let me go.
如果我这样做了 你永远不会原谅自己
If I do, you'll never forgive yourself.
上飞机
Get on the plane.
不管我们要做什么 我们现在就得做
Whatever we're gonna do, we need to do it now.
行了 你赢了
Okay. You win.
让我先检查一下金属再走
Let me examine the metal before we go.
我可以再做些
I could run some--
你在拖时间 你在拖时间
You're stalling. You're stalling.
如果是外星生物
If it turns out to be extraterrestrial,
我就上这架飞机
I will get on this plane.
等下 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
他们认识你
They know you.
他们看到你来了 就开枪
They see you coming, they shoot.
-让我来 -你要怎么做
- I got this one. - What you gonna do?
保证你会支援我
Just make sure you got my back.
你会知道是什么时候
You'll know when.
我告诉了你华盛顿的不明飞行物 你做了什么
I gave you UFOs over D.C. what did you do?
你把它归咎于逆温
You blame it on temperature inversion.
我不得已
I had to.
我冒着生命危险给你看
I risked my life to show you that.
我听了你的话 我追查了你留下的线索
I listened to you. I followed your breadcrumbs.
我为你偷了东西
I stole for you.
你还想从我这里得到什么
I mean, what else do you want from me?
我要你相信
I want you to believe.
这与我相不相信无关
It's not about what I believe.
是在于我能证明什么
It's about what I can prove.
教授 我以为我们志趣相投
Professor, I thought we were kindred spirits.
现在我知道我错了 你只不过是个懦夫
And now I see how wrong I was. You're nothing but a coward.
-你害怕真♥相♥ -你能帮我吗
- You're afraid of the truth. - Can you help me out?
-你想要真♥相♥ -我的车
- You want the truth? - My car.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-天哪 -别再往前走一步
- Whoa. - Don't take another step.
我只是需要帮助 我的车坏了
I just need some help. My car broke down--
把手举起来
Hands to your side.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
我只是需要帮助 我不是
I just need some help. I don't--
停下 上尉 放下枪
Stop right there, Captain. Drop it.
没事 教授 交给我
It's all right, Doc. I got this.
-丹尼尔 -你一定是威廉
- Daniel. - Yeah, you must be William.
你想告诉这个空军小跟班
You want to tell this Air Force lackey here
我对政♥府♥来说 活着比死了更重要吗
that I'm more important to the government alive than I am dead?
大家都放轻松
Let's everyone try to relax.
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
-不 不要 -一
- No, no. - One.
-坏主意 -二
- Bad idea. - Two.
-上尉 -三
- Captain. - Three.
你可真"听指挥"
Yeah, you take direction very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
他走不远
He won't be getting far.
那你管那玩意儿叫什么
Then what the hell do you call that?
飞机在漏油
Plane's leaking fuel.
他很快就会坠落
He'll be down soon enough.
是啊 但坠落在哪呢
Yeah. But where?
不不 称不上念珠 而是地精像
No, no, it wasn't so much the rosary beads. It was the gnomes.
说真的
So, uh, seriously...
我们回去后要怎么跟将军说
what do we tell the generals when we get back?
我觉得这次咱们就保密吧
I think this one we keep strictly to ourselves.
我们三人
Three of us.
我已经让手下去办了
I already got my people on it.
中情局会让一切显得从未发生过
CIA will make it like it never happened.
但我们也会竭尽所能找到威廉
But we'll also do whatever we can to hunt William down.
-我保证 -谢谢 丹尼尔
- Promise. - Thank you, Daniel.
对了 把我也加到派对名单上
Hey, throw me on that party list, too.
等到时机成熟
When the time comes.
知道吗
You know, um,
你们俩能成为不错的团队
you two, you do make a pretty good team.
是啊 他还不赖
Yeah, he's not bad.
就一个中情局成员来说
For Central Intelligence.
但我们别总干这种事了
Let's not make a habit of it, though.
好了 我先失陪一下
All right. You fellas excuse me.
我再去拿点冰
I want to see if I can get some more ice.
你之前真让我担心了 博士
You had me worried there for a second, Doc.
警♥察♥因为你是他们的一员
Cops thought you were one of them.
是啊 连你都动摇了
Yeah, imagine even you had doubts.
我当时想着
Well, I thought...
"他不可能这辈子都穿着这身衣服"
"No way he's wearing that coat for the rest of his life."
是啊 一切都是我的错
Yeah, well, it was all my fault, you know?
如果我没让他抓走
I mean, if I hadn't allowed myself to get taken in by him--
不 听着
No, look.
那些符号♥ 金属 不明飞行物
The symbol, the metal, UFOs.
他确实让你看到了不少 博士
He did show you things, Doc.
尽管还有很多未解之谜
There still are unanswered questions.
是啊 但我准备好让他带我去南极洲了 上尉
Yeah, but I was ready to take us to Antarctica, Captain.
但根据什么 显然不是科学
Based on what? Certainly not science.
那个人可能是我
That could've been me.
但事实却不是
But it's not.
所以你在这 他在逃
That's why you're here, and he's out there.
你究竟是怎么找到我的
So how exactly did you find me?
艾伦
Allen?
艾伦
Allen?
米米
Mimi.
-你平安无事 -是的
- You're okay. - Yes, I am.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
奎恩告诉我了你做了什么
Quinn told me what you did.
我真的很抱歉 米米
I'm just so sorry, Mimi.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
你到家了 你到家了
You're home. You're home.
海尼克太太 如果没有你肯定办不到
Mrs. Hynek, couldn't have done it without you.
我知道
I know.
-你怎么跟乔尔说的 -蓝皮书计划
- What did you tell Joel? - Project Blue Book.
我说爸爸工作很忙
I told him that his dad was busy working,
他很快就会回家
and he'd be home soon.
但别去亲他了 免得吵醒他 好吗
Just don't try to kiss him goodnight, okay?
太神奇了 你竟然靠那些线索就找到了我
It's amazing that you picked up on that enough to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能借用他一会儿吗 海尼克太太
May I steal him for a moment, Mrs. Hynek?
不 你不行
No, you cannot.
如果你有话要说 就当着我们俩的面说
If you have something to say, you say it to both of us.
是我在国民警卫队的线人打来的
That was my contact at the National Guard.
他们找到了威廉的飞机
They found William's plane.
在波特兰外的胡德山国家森林公园
Crashed in Mount Hood National Forest outside of Portland.
威廉还活着吗
Is William alive?
没找到他
There's no sign of him.
也没看到任何货物
No sign of any cargo, either.
听着 我去打几个电♥话♥
Look, I'm gonna make some calls.
我派一个私人安保
I'll have a private security detail
去保护你的家人
for your family within the hour--
不 我要带家人回家
No. I need to take my family home.
-博士 -请相信我
- Doc. - Please, trust me.
威廉拿到了他想要的 他不会再来找我了
William has what he wants. He's not coming back for me.
他现在走自己阳关道了
He's got his own path now.
搞什么
The hell?
这些都是什么
What is all this?
-你们的作业 上尉 -长官 还有吗
- Your homework, Captain. - Right, sir, anything else?
-稍息 -就这些了
- At ease. - That's it.
-我先失陪了 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - I'm sorry.
-我马上来 -没关系
- I'll be after you. - It's okay.
罗伯森调查小组是什么
What's the Robertson Panel?
看起来中情局
Seems Central Intelligence will put
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表