剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
也许
Maybe--
发生了什么事
What just happened?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
它们可能已经消失到某些结构里去了
They could've disappeared into some sort of structure,
但我们所有航图都显示下面没有任何东西
but all the charts we have don't show anything down there.
不管是什么 如果雷达能检测到
Whatever that thing is, if we can read it on radar,
我们的深水炸♥弹♥也能找到它
our depth charges can find it too.
我们现在必须自己处理这件事
We have to take matters into our own hands now.
你去哪里
Where are we going?
如何阻止别人犯可怕的错误
How do you stop someone from making a horrible mistake?
你要为他们做出选择
You make the choice for them.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我要去找那些东西
I'm going after those things.
等等 你要干什么
Hold on, you're what?
四百英尺以下
400 feet down.
这艘潜艇有这个能力
This sub is capable of that.
我能辨认水下的东西 用无线电汇报
I can ID whatever's below, radio back up.
我一进去 你就得打开
Once I'm inside, you'll need to open the hatch
让我出去的舱门
that lets me out.
这就是开关
That's the switch right there.
-我可不干 -你要干
- I'm not doing that. - Yes, you are.
不 我不干
No, I'm not!
博士 如果上将知道我在下面
Doc, if the admiral thinks I'm down there,
他就不会发动攻击
he won't launch an attack.
但如果水下的东西有敌意呢
But what if whatever's down there is hostile?
如果确实是苏联人 而我犯错了呢
What if it is the Russians and I made a mistake?
你真的这么想吗
Is that what you really think?
我也不信
Neither do I.
你知道怎么驾驶潜水艇吗
Do you even know how to pilot a submarine?
我接受过基础训练
Had some basic training once.
米米曾经教过我怎么做煎饼
Yeah, well Mimi showed me how to make pancakes once,
但就算给我雪铲
but I couldn't flip one now
我也不会给煎饼翻面
if you gave me a snow shovel.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know that I can do this.
博士
Doc.
在华盛顿 我差点就成功了
I came so close in D.C.
如果底下真的有来自另一个世界的东西
If there really is something from another world down there,
我想看看是什么
I wanna see what it is.
这就是我们的使命
This is why we do this.
好吧
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
如果要小心 那一开始就该待在家里
Careful would've been staying at home to begin with.
我在做必要之事
I'm doing what needs to be done.
祝你好运
Good luck.
深水炸♥弹♥ 刺猬炮 鱼雷
Depth charges, Hedgehogs, torpedoes.
我们会尽一切所能对付它们
We'll throw everything we've got at 'em.
上将 你现在不能开火 上尉下去了
Admiral, you can't fire now. The captain's down there.
-你会杀了他 -他在哪里
- You'll kill him. - He's what?
奎恩上尉已经进入了潜水艇
Captain Quinn's deployed himself into a submarine.
他在追那些东西
He's heading after those things.
-你开玩笑吧 -我是认真的
- You're not serious. - Oh, yes, I am.
查看你的仪器
Check your gauges.
长官 我们在射程内 准备开火
Sir, we're in range and ready to fire.
那他就把自己置于险境了
Then he's put himself in harm's way.
你敢这么做
Don't you dare.
我不会为了你的搭档
I will not risk the lives of all of my men
牺牲我所有的人
for one of yours.
天哪
Oh, my God.
"威斯康辛号♥战舰
"USS Wisconsin,
如果你能听到我 不要攻击
if you can hear me, don't attack.
我能看见对方 不要攻击
I'm nearing the sight. Don't attack.
那不是洞穴 是...
It's not a cave, it's...
其他的东西
something else.
美极了
It's beautiful.
上将 你不能这么做
Admiral, you can't do this.
不是我做的 是你
I didn't do this. You did.
我的职责是保护舰队
My responsibility is to the fleet.
不要 拜托 不要 你不能这么做
No, please! No, you can't do this.
-你会杀了他的 -滚开
- You'll kill him! - Get out of my way!
随意开火
Fire at will!
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
上将 不要 你这是犯错误
Admiral, no! You're making a mistake!
-投放深水炸♥弹♥ -不要
- Depth charges away. - No!
炸♥弹♥已投放
Charges away.
深水炸♥弹♥已投放
Depth charges away.
上将 不要
Admiral, no!
别开火 别开火
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
该死
Shit.
赖特-帕特森空军基地
俄亥俄州代顿
怎么说
What's it say?
官方会将本事件定性为
The events will be officially ruled
座头鲸在海里上下潜游
as humpback whales diving above and beneath the seawater,
进食发光浮游植物所致
feeding on bioluminescent plankton.
结束了
It's done.
是啊
Yeah.
暂时
For now.
他没有什么我可以
He didn't have any family
转交这些东西的家人
that I could forward these on to.
我
I'm, uh...
我会推荐他获得荣誉勋章
I'm gonna recommend him for the Medal of Honor.
我觉得那是唯一正确的做法 吉姆
I think that's the only right thing to do, Jim.
幽灵船
The ghost ship.
上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了
It'd be there one second and gone the next.
海底的城市
The cities under the sea.
但如果水下的东西有敌意呢
But what if whatever's down there is hostile?
如果确实是苏联人 而我犯错了呢
What if it is the Russians, and I made a mistake?
你真的这么想吗
Is that what you really think?
艾伦
Allen?
这就是我们的使命
This is why we do this.
艾伦
Allen.
你需要去睡觉
You need to come to bed.
现在是凌晨两点 你好几天没睡觉了
It's 2:00 A.M. You haven't slept in days.
不 不 不 看这个
No, no, no. Look at this.
一人失踪 两人幸存
One man missing, two left alive,
三天内航行了三千七百英里
traveling 3,700 miles in three days.
两人失踪 一人幸存
Two--two people missing, one left alive,
两天内航行了三千英里
traveling 3,000 miles in two days--
-艾伦 -就像那条幽灵船
- Allen. - It's just like the ghost ship.
你得放手了
You need to let this go.
艾伦
Allen.
艾伦
Allen.
你得忘掉他
You have to let him go.
那不是洞穴
It's not a cave,
是其他的东西
it's something else.
美极了
It's beautiful.
这不可能
This can't be.
不可能
Can't be.
天呐
Oh, my God.
世界的尽头
火地岛
智利
我不意外你找到了我 博士
I can't say I'm surprised you found me, Doctor.
毕竟这是合乎逻辑的选择
It is, after all, the logical choice.
火地岛
Tierra del Fuego.
前往南极洲前 陆上的最后一站
Last stop on land before Antarctica.
让我意外的是
What does surprise me
你接受了我的邀请
is that you accepted my invitation.
我没有
Well, I didn't.
其实你现在是地球上
In fact, you are the last person on Earth
我最不想见到的人
I wanna see right now.
那你为什么来这
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表