剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
from people like you.
我不是不明飞行物
I'm not a UFO.
没错 你是苏联人
Yeah, well, you're Russian.
你们派间谍渗透进我们的政♥府♥项目
You send spies to infiltrate our programs,
利用我们对未知事物的恐惧
exploit our fears of the unexplained.
你们更差劲
You're worse.
所以你相信外星人吗 他们真实存在
So do you believe in aliens? They're real?
我相信
I do.
自从昨晚的事后 我百分百相信
After last night, 100%.
我们在苏联就听说过蓝皮书计划了
We've heard of this Blue Book in Russia.
这种类型项目的首例 是吧
It's first of its kind, yes?
你们没有类似的项目吗
You don't have a similar program?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of, no.
苏联也有属于自己的不明飞行物历史
Because Russia does have its own history of UFOs.
你知道什么我们的历史
What do you know of our history?
1908年在通古斯卡 一颗陨石从天而降
Uh, Tunguska in 1908, a meteor falls from the sky.
2000英里的森林被火烧毁
2,000 miles of forest are decimated,
只是有目击证人声称
except the witnesses there claim
那根本不是陨石 而是一种飞行物
that it wasn't a meteor at all but a-a craft of some kind.
关于这事你还知道什么
What else do you know of this?
之后战争就开始了
Well, after the war began,
你有注意到目击事件的数量上升了吗
did you notice an increase in sightings at all?
是的 我们的目击次数增加了
The frequency increased for us, yes.
对 我们的目击次数也激增
Yeah, well, we had a spike, too.
尤其是在军事设施 核试验场附近
Particularly around, military installations, uh, nuclear test sites.
博士
Hey, Doc.
你越界了
You're crossing the line here.
我们不能告诉苏联人任何事 懂吗
We don't tell the Russians anything, you understand?
我在试着获取信任 上尉
I'm trying to gain trust, Captain,
如果苏联的核试验场上空有不明飞行物飞过
and if there are UFOs over Russian nuclear sites,
那就和我的理论一致
well, that lines up with the theory that I have
不明飞行物是在保护我们免受自己
that UFOs are protecting us from ourselves
和我们所创造武器的伤害
and the weapons we created.
听着 我现在一点也不在乎你的理论
Look, I don't give a damn about your theories right now.
你必须保守美国核项目的秘密
You keep quiet about America's nuclear program.
在这边
Over here!
上尉早些时候用无线电联♥系♥我们了
The captain radioed in earlier,
他说他们在追踪坠机的线索
said they were following a lead on the crash,
但是坠机的地点
but it was almost the opposite direction
与我们在飞机坠毁前在雷达上看到的位置相反
of where we had the plane on radar before it went down.
如果海尼克和奎恩在追踪线索
If Hynek and Quinn are following a lead,
那说明这条线索有价值
it's probably a good one.
他们之后再联♥系♥过吗
Have they checked in sense?
他们只在飞机上有无线电
Their only radio's on the plane.
如果他们荒郊野外步行执行任务的话
If they're on foot in the backcountry, they'd--
他们就得等回到飞机后再联♥系♥我们
they'd have to circle back to let us know.
如果他们发现了什么的话
No, but if they found something...
他们现在就需要我们的支援
Which means they'd be needing our help right now.
告诉我们他们最后一次通报的确切地点
Show us exactly where they were last reported.
我们怎么知道它是不是激活状态
How do we know if it's armed?
我们得把它打开
We have to open it up...
看看里面
have a look inside.
你们两个知道该怎么打开吗
One of you know how to do that?
我接受过训练 但是
I've been trained, but...
要打开那个东西需要有非常稳定的手
to handle anything there requires a very steady hand.
怎么 这玩意儿从天而降
What, this thing falls out of the sky,
砸出这么大个洞都没炸
creates this big hole,
但是你的手不够稳定 它就炸了
but if your hand's not steady, it blows up?
非常说得通
Makes perfect sense.
所以我们俩得有人把手伸进去
So one of us just has to get inside,
然后你在外面指导该怎么拆弹 是吗
and you will talk us through the rest, yes?
-好吧 我来 -我来吧
- All right, I'll do it. - Yeah, I will do it.
你绝对别想靠近这玩意儿
You're not going anywhere near that thing.
那为什么你能
Why should you?
因为我没有带着炸♥弹♥飞过来
I'm not the one who flew it over here.
所以你觉得我现在会想让它爆♥炸♥
So you think I want to blow it up now?
没错 肯定会
Yeah. In a heartbeat.
白♥痴♥美国人
Stupid Americans.
你以为想要发动战争的只有苏联人吗
You think that Russians are the only ones eager to start war?
相信我 我们现在就处在战争中
Trust me, we are at war right now.
-我要亲手杀了你 -来啊
- Maybe I'll kill you myself. - Go ahead.
你们两个都住手 现在没有时间吵了
Stop, both of you! We don't have time for this!
把枪放下 放下
Put that down! Put it down!
我是这里唯一的非军方人员
Now, I am the only nonmilitary person here.
我有过很多经验
I also have a lot of experience
在精密空间内使用微小工具
dealing with small tools in delicate spaces,
晶体管 望远镜
transistors, telescopes.
应该由我来进行尝试
I should be the one to attempt this,
但我们得通力合作
but we have to work together.
行吗 都同意吗
Okay? Agreed?
我会告诉你步骤
I will show you the steps.
第一步 你得打开仪表盘
First you need to open the panel.
你们后退一点 给我们点空间
Just give us some room.
为什么 以防它爆♥炸♥吗
What, in case it goes off?
站到五英尺远外
Just stand, what, five feet back?
我站在搭档边上正好
I'm fine right next to my partner.
谢谢关心了
Thank you very much.
博士
Doc?
最后一个案子了
One last case, eh?
然后就完美谢幕
Ride off into the sunset.
动作轻一点 博士
Gentle, Doctor.
应该是中间那个
Should be the one in the middle.
如果事情不顺利 我们在这丧命
If this doesn't go well, we don't make it out of here,
-我只想告诉你... -上尉
- I just want to tell you-- - Captain...
你这话帮不上什么忙
that doesn't help.
是啊 明白
Yeah. Roger that.
好了
Okay.
我要把门卸下来了
I'm ready to take the door off.
-慢慢来 -博士 千万要小心
- Easy. - Doctor, please be careful.
快走 我们走
Go! Let's go!
我们的人在东边大约十英里的地方
A couple of our men found the seaplane
发现了水上飞机和一些其他残骸
about ten miles east along with some other wreckage.
我们的人呢
What about our guys?
看起来他们步行深入森林了
Looks like they headed off on foot deeper into the forest.
那我们赶紧过去吧
Well, let's get the hell out there, then.
你应该能看到安全开关
You should be able to see the safety switch.
大概一英尺高 有红色和绿色的刻度盘
It'll be about a foot tall with a red and green dial.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
看到了
Yes.
刻度盘上有什么
What does the dial show?
我看不懂俄语
Well, I can't read Russian,
但它卡在红色和绿色中间
but it's stuck halfway between red and green.
那是激活启动开关
That's the arming switch.
如果它卡在中间 就意味着炸♥弹♥可能被激活了
If it's stuck in the middle, it means the bomb could be armed.
我们不能直接把开关拨回去吗
Well, can't we just push the dial back so we know?
那会有激活炸♥弹♥的风险
That would risk arming it.
又没准能救我们的命呢
Or maybe it saves us.
谁愿意冒这个险
And who would like to take that chance?
还有一个办法
There is one other way.
-但风险更大 -什么办法
- It's much riskier. - What's that?
断开引爆装置
Disconnecting the fireset.
就是一组电容器
It's a bank of capacitors
能够储存电池的电力
that stores electricity from the batteries.
它们携带的电荷能够引发核芯爆♥炸♥
They carry a charge that triggers an explosive in the core.
也就是说 如果我们能断开那些...
Right, so, if we disable those...
我们应该就安全了
Then we should be good.
但你得格外小心
But you have to be extra careful.
电容器里的电荷可能会把你电死
The charge in those capacitors could kill you.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
博士 你可以的
Hey, Doc, you got this.
我们找到了 我们找到了 长官
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表