剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
美国空军
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book..."
我一直在想着天上所发生的事
I've been thinking about what happened up there,
首都华盛顿上空的飞机
that plane over D.C.
不明飞行物 那些符号♥...
UFOs. The symbol...
我总是看到这个
I keep seeing this.
还有很多未解之谜
Still are unanswered questions.
你为苏联人工作
You work for the Russians?
你一直在向我们撒谎
You've been lying to all of us this whole time.
你一直在监视我 我的家人
You've been spying on me, my family.
肯尼迪参议员来找你们
Senator Kennedy is here to see you.
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
-参议员 -参议员
- Senator. - Senator.
有什么能效劳
What can we do for you?
无论你们在调查什么 先暂时缓缓
Whatever you're working on, I need you to put it down.
现在北大西洋出现了问题
We have a situation developing in the North Atlantic.
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第十集
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
全体注意
Attention on deck.
做好应对大风浪的准备
In preparation for heavy seas.
北大西洋
主转桁索行动开始的24小时之前
听说过末日时钟吗
Ever heard of the Doomsday Clock?
没有 是什么啊
No. What's that?
科学家用它来计算
Scientists use it to calculate
我们距离自我毁灭有多接近
how close we are to destroying ourselves.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这周他们又把分针拨近了
They just pushed it up this week.
现在到什么时间了
What's it at now?
离零点还差两分钟
Two minutes to midnight.
零点的意思是...
Midnight as in...
他们不是随随便便叫它末日时钟的
They don't call it the Doomsday Clock for nothing.
零点 是嘛
Midnight? Ha!
以我来看 早就过了
By my clock, it's already well past.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
我的手表停了
My watch stopped.
我们失去动力了吗
We losing power?
你看见了吗
Do you see that?
是幽灵船吗
Is that the ghost ship?
绝对是它
That was definitely it.
不 我还看见了别的东西
No, I saw something else.
在那
There it is.
长官 您看见了吗
Sir, you seeing this?
我的天 那是什么
Oh, my God. What is that?
苏联人
Russian?
前炮开火
Forward batteries open fire.
前炮 开火 开火
Forward batteries, engage. Engage.
我靠
Oh, shit.
它要撞到我们了
It's gonna hit us!
撤退
Retreat!
巴伦支海
苏联
军舰的海军上将
The admiral on the ship
把它划为苏联飞机
classified it as Russian aircraft,
但当我读官方报告时 我...
but when I read the official report, I--
我有疑问
I had my doubts.
-那不是我们的了 -对
- Then it's not one of ours. - No.
现在海军就好像什么都没发生过似的
Now the Navy's acting as if it never happened.
主转桁索行动将会是
Operation Mainbrace is gonna be
第一次世界大战以来
the largest joint military exercise
最大规模的联合军事演习
since World War I.
九个国家 两百艘军舰
Nine countries, 200 ships,
八万人
80,000 men.
我就更有理由
All the more reason
应该被通报详情
that I should be fully informed,
但并没有
but I'm not.
那您需要我们做什么 参议员
So what do you need from us, Senator?
我要你们把它作为不明飞行物
I want you to investigate this sighting
目击事件来调查
as a UFO occurrence.
我已经安排好
I've already arranged
用飞机把你们俩送上军舰
to have you both flown out to the ship,
当然 假设你们接受这个任务
assuming, of course, that you're up for this.
我们得要先知会将军们
Well, we'd need to inform the generals first.
不用担心他们 我来处理
Don't worry about them. I can take care of that.
你们只需向我汇报
You just need to report back to me
只向我汇报
and only me
在船上发现的任何反常情况
about anything anomalous you find out there.
有什么别的情况
Is there something else going on
我们应该知道的吗
that we should know about?
我现在不信任我的情报
I don't trust my intel right now.
从费尔柴尔德死了以后
Not since Fairchild's death.
但他信任你们
But he trusted you.
他还认为如果被逼急了
He also thought when push came to shove,
军队会不惜一切代价
the military would do whatever it could
来掩饰不明飞行物的存在
to cover up the existence of UFOs,
但在军事演习中
but anything unidentified
毗邻苏联国土的任何未知事物
in a war exercise this close to Russian soil
都极度危险
is very dangerous.
所以
So,
让我再问你们一遍
I'll ask you once more.
你们准备好了吗
Are you up for this?
你确定要去的地方安全吗
Are you sure it's safe where you're going?
北约的所有舰队都集结在那呢
The entire NATO fleet's out there right now.
那可能是地球上最安全的地方了
It might be the safest place on the planet.
那是什么
What's that?
我要交给将军关于苏西的最终陈述
My final statement to the generals about Susie.
想让我回来之后帮你交给将军吗
You want me to drop it off when I get back?
他们其实也想和我聊聊此事
They actually wanna talk to me about it as well,
我想大概是想...做个了结
I guess to, you know, wrap it all up.
希望之后我们也能忘掉那些
Well, hopefully then we can put all this behind us.
我已经放下了
I already have.
门没关
It's open.
你总算收拾干净了
You finally cleaned up.
是的 不过我把一些东西挪了挪
Yeah, but I moved a few things around,
然后我现在怎么也找不到钥匙了
and now I can never find my keys.
还在门上
Still in the door.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver.
士兵牌 你的吗
Dog tags? Those yours?
战时我从来不戴
Never used to wear 'em when I traveled during the war.
觉得不太吉利
Figured it was bad luck,
所以总是挂在这
so I always just hooked 'em there.
快点 我们要迟到了
Anyway, come on. We're running late as it is.
这绝对...
That is absolutely--
太吓人了
Terrifying.
长官 海尼克博士
Sir, Dr. Hynek.
海军上将在舰桥等你们
The admiral's waiting for you on the bridge.
这边请
This way, please.
尾纤上的龙骨牵引恢复工作现已完成
Keel haul recovery on the fantail is now complete.
尾纤上的龙骨牵引恢复工作现已完成
Keel haul recovery on the fantail is now complete.
上将 长官
Admiral, sir.
蓝皮书计划的二位到了
The men from Project Blue Book.
稍息
At ease.
奎恩上尉 对吧
Captain Quinn, is it?
那你一定是行动里的聪明人了
That means you must be the brains of the operation,
海尼克博士 对吗
Dr. Hynek, yes?
是的 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
不明飞行物特别调查小组
A special unit to investigate flying saucers.
这主意是谁想出来的
Whose clever idea was that?
是空军 长官
The Air Force's, sir.
那就不奇怪了 是吧
That explains a lot now, doesn't it?
谢谢允许我们上船 长官
Thank you for allowing us to board, sir.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表