剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
除了鞋子不可
他连前门都没有
Guy doesn't have a front door,
还要我们脱鞋子
and wants us to take off our shoes?
你们找到我了
You found me.
来
Come on.
快来
Come on.
大卫 如果你用的相机在你这里
David, if you have the camera that you use,
也许能帮我们验证你的照片
it might help us validate your picture.
相机在我这 但我带你们看一样东西
I've got it, but I could show you something
能扫除你们所有的疑虑 相信我
that would remove all doubt. Trust me.
我们在看什么
What are we lookin' at here?
这是他们喜欢着陆的地方
This is where they like to land
无论他们何时来访
whenever they come to visit.
那是多久一次
And, how often is that?
几乎每次月圆都会
Almost every full moon.
上尉
Captain.
我之前从来没见过这些
I have never seen this before.
他们肯定是回来了
They must've come back.
-你没把这个放这里吗 -没
- You didn't put this here? - No.
拜托 这么具有几何学
Come on, something this geometric,
这么精确的东西
and-- and-- and precise?
不 他们肯定留在这里给你们的
No, they must've left this here for you.
这是一条信息
This is a message.
好了 十点三角神秘图案
There we go. Three-pointed tetractys.
没错
Yeah.
"一个古希腊符号♥
"An ancient Greek symbol
代表重要的原始关系
representing meaningful archetypal relationships,
十点三角神秘图案
并象征着构成宇宙的
and symbolizing the geometric and musical ratios
基础几何与音乐比例"
upon which the foundation of the universe is built."
三条线 三个点
Three lines. Three points.
我知道是什么意思
I know what this means.
你发现还有个三角形吗
You discovered a triangle?
他们想让我们三人携手合作
They want the three of us to work together.
我有一个搭档就够了 谢谢
One partner's more than enough, thanks.
他们想要
What do they, uh, want
我们三人一起做什么
the three of us to work together on?
不确定
Not sure.
但是如果他们能直接告诉你呢
But what if they could tell you themselves?
为了今晚我要把那个准备好
Mm-hmm, I'm gonna set that up for tonight.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
让我们带上相机走吧
Let's just get the camera and go.
博士 不 不
Doc, no, no.
拜托 你不是真的想要出去吧
Come on, you're not seriously thinking about going out there?
我们要准备去庭审
We have to prep for the panel!
我们这么做才行
And this is how we do it.
我们不能保证
Look, there's no guarantee
这台相机能够证实的照片真实性
this camera is gonna authenticate that photo,
或在庭审开始前处理好
or that it's gonna be done in time for the panel.
没错 但是我们还有很多其他证据
Right, but we have plenty of other evidence.
证据力度都不够大
Not on this scale,
如果这次遭遇是假的 那么这张照片也是
and if the encounter's fake then so is the photo,
但如果这是真的 那这就是
but if it is real, it's evidence
第三类接触外星生物的有力证据
of a close encounter of the third kind.
但你不会真的相信他会和外星人交流吧
But you don't really believe he's communicating with aliens?
我只是在寻找一些证据 任何证据
I'm just looking for something, anything
能够解释这个人的行为
to make sense of what we've seen from this guy.
在一场印地安人队棒球比赛捡到的
Caught this at an Indian's game.
美国人最棒的的消遣
Great American pastime.
我以前和我爸经常去
I used to go all the time with my dad.
他让我爱上了它
He taught me to love it.
那么告诉我你为什么想要我
So tell me why you want me to call
联♥系♥圣彼得堡的联络人
my contact in St. Petersburg?
我要把一个孩子从那里带到美国
I need a child brought from there to the U.S.
安全抵达
Safely.
一个孩子
A child?
我的女儿
My daughter.
你有女儿
You have a daughter?
你的联络人能把她带到这里吗
Can your contact get her here, yes or no?
他是民兵首领 所以他可以为所欲为
He's chief of the militsiya, so he can do whatever he wants,
但这可不是免费的
but, um, it ain't gonna be free.
多少钱
How much?
五千元
Five grand.
告诉他你会从你账户电汇给他
Tell him you'll wire it from your account.
所以我为你做这件事 而你呢
Um, so, I do this for you, and you, what?
你忘记你知道的事情
You just forget you know what you know and--
我对祖国的忠诚只不过如此
My loyalty to my country only goes so far.
我想你和我在这方面是一样的
I suppose you and I are the same in that way,
不是吗
aren't we?
联♥系♥你的联络人
Call your contact.
我们准备等多久 博士
How long are we gonna give this, doc?
大卫 这些生物出现
David, is there a timeframe
需要大概多少时间
for when these beings will show up?
要是那么简单就好了
I wish it was that simple.
你知道吗 我有个好主意
Hey, you know what? I have a good idea.
我们来玩玩魔法 消遣时间吧
Why don't we pass the time by doing a little bit of magic?
-你有硬币吗 -魔法
- You got a coin? - Magic?
来吧
Come on.
好的
All right.
当然有
Sure.
然后
And...
这枚硬币 张开手掌
This one I think, and present the hand.
非常感谢 合上手掌
Thank you very much. Now close.
现在 认真思考
And now, just think carefully
你现在是什么感受 你现在
about what are you feeling right now, what do you--
感受到了什么
what are you feeling?
你的手很温暖
Your hands are very warm.
硬币其实正在消失 你瞧
The coin is actually disappearing, and boom!
手法不灵了
Losing your touch?
什么
What?
应该消失的呀
That disappeared--
天哪 我想这并不总能行
God, I guess it doesn't always work.
时间很晚了
It's getting kinda late.
我手表显示8点50了 你是几点
I got ten to nine. What time you got?
什么 你怎么办到的
What, how'd you do that?
只要相信魔法 上尉
You just believe in magic, Captain.
你总能感到惊讶
You will never lose your ability to be surprised.
我再去拿些柴火
I'm gonna go get some more firewood.
-这家伙真有个性 -是的 没错
- Guy's quite a character. - Yeah, he is.
博士 我们在这里干什么
Doc, what are we doing out here?
我认真的
I mean really.
我知道你不认为外星人
I know you don't think that aliens
会在今晚从天而降
are gonna come down from the sky tonight
和我们打招呼
and say hello to us.
但是今晚天气真好
Certainly is a nice night, though.
没错
Yeah.
是的 今晚星空真美
Yeah, it's beautiful out here.
我还没准备好参加庭审
I'm not ready to face that panel.
这是逃避的好方式
This is a good way to avoid it.
我们所有的努力 我们的所见
I mean, all our work, what we've seen...
如果他们不证实 那么怎么办
If they don't validate that, then what?
我们冒着极大危险
You know, there's a lot on the line.
在这里
Out here...
是无线的可能 无论多么渺小
...Is possibility, no matter how remote.
我们去那 尽全力
Well, look, we go there, do our best.
其他就顺其自然吧
The chips fall where they may.
如果他们终止我们的项目呢
And if they shut us down?
我不喜欢活在那个世界
Well, I don't like to live in that world.
充满"如果"的世界
The world of "What if?"
-你好 先生们 -大卫
- Hello, gentlemen. - David?
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表