剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
你想要什么
What do you want?
等到了时机 我会告诉你
Time comes, I'll give you my answer.
没错
Yeah.
你在拳击场上肯定是个刺头
I bet you were one tricky bastard in the ring.
你不会想见识到的
You ever wanna find out.
日安 先生们
Good day, gents.
我才应该惊讶
I'm the one who should be surprised.
这是我家 记得吗
I live here, remember?
抱歉
Sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
是吗
You are?
我想念这张脸
I missed this face.
我去洗澡 你接着睡
Go back to sleep while I shower.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 只是想你
Yes. I just missed you too.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
-米米 我们能谈谈吗 -她不在
‐ Mimi, can we talk? ‐ She's not here.
乔尔也不在
Or Joel.
我安排他们离开了这里
I've arranged to have them out of the house.
这样咱俩就能好好谈谈
So you and I can have a little talk.
这是要干什么 你想怎么样
What is this? What do you want?
晚安
Good night.
蓝皮书计划
三 一 五
Three, one, five.
四 五 六
Four, five, six.
五 九 三
Five, nine, three.
九
Nine.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表