剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
The last thing I remember is taking off in that Jeep.
我也是
Me too.
在12个小时之前
12 hours ago.
他们到了
Here they are.
注意脚下 请走出来
Feet. Step out, please.
上尉 我们说的不是同一种语言吗
Captain, are we speaking different languages?
将军
General.
"回俄亥俄州去"这句话里面
What part of "Return to Ohio"
哪个字你没听懂
did you not understand?
-长官 我们本来在回去的路上 -是我的错
- Sir, we were headed back-- - It was my fault.
我开着吉普跑了
I took off in a Jeep.
上尉他 他试着 试着阻止我
The captain, he--he tried to-- he tried to stop me.
我已经失去了一个士兵了
I already lost a man out here!
之后我就接到电♥话♥说又有两个人失踪
And then I get a call that two more are missing.
你们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
他们没说实话
Well, they're not being honest with you.
我请他们去调查一些异常天空现象
I asked them to survey some anomalous celestial activity,
机构一直在申请资助
something the agency has been requesting funding for.
所以我越界了
So I was out of line.
应当先向您获取授权
Should have authorized with you first.
我道歉
My apologies.
但他们帮了大忙
But they were a big help.
我希望你们两个乘下一班航♥班♥离开这里
I want you two on the next flight out of here.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
我们像重启关于
We'd like to reopen the case
威林厄姆中士的目击案件
into Sergeant Willingham's encounter.
威林厄姆认罪了
Willingham confessed.
他做了什么
He--he did what?
承认谋杀
Confessed to murder?
我要你们听我说
I want you two to listen to me,
仔细听我说
and listen to me very carefully.
米勒下士被谋杀是一个悲剧
Corporal Miller's murder was a tragedy,
我们绝不会用飞碟作为理由
and we are not gonna trivialize that young man's death
污蔑那个年轻人的死亡
with talk of flying fucking saucers.
懂了吗
You understand me?
现在你们回家去 让我来处理这堆烂事
Now you will go home, and I will clean up this shit
因为你们做不到
because you can't.
解散
Dismissed.
他一来就把认罪的事情告诉了我
He told me about the confession as soon as he arrived.
谎话连篇的混账东西
Lyin' sack of shit.
你为什么要为我们掩护
Why would you cover for us like that?
因为我和你们一样 上尉
Cause I'm just like you, Captain.
你们两个人
Both of you.
我认为当人们试图去掩盖
I think when people try to cover up
事情的真♥相♥时 所有人都会受到伤害
what's really going on in this world, we all suffer.
我们翻过了山脊
We went beyond the ridge.
山里有另一个基地
There's another base inside a mountain.
那里在搞什么鬼
What is all that?
我从来没去过 我也不知道
I've never been. I don't know.
什么叫你从来没去过
What do you mean you've never been?
-那不是隶属于中情 -山脊后的一切
-Isn't that part of the CI-- - Anything beyond the ridge,
都在空军的管辖之下
that belongs to the Air Force.
未来有类似找出真♥相♥这类事情
Look, for the future, you need anything,
需要帮助的话 来找我就好
like help finding the truth, just ask me first.
博士 昨晚到底发生了什么
Hey, Doc, what happened to us last night?
你听到他说的了
You heard what the man said.
山脊后面的一切都属于空军
Everything beyond the ridge belongs to the Air Force.
我听说你是个纽约来的骗子
I heard that you're a low-down Yankee liar.
你好 你的餐点
Hi. Here's your order.
给你
There you go.
谢恩 小心
Shane, look out!
你总觉得美国人应该厌倦了西部电影
You'd think Americans would be tired of Westerns by now.
所有电影换汤不换药
Same thing every movie.
先是出现危险 接着就有人开枪
First sign of trouble, someone starts shooting.
你杀死卡尔的灵感 是从这而来吗
Was that where you got the idea to killing Cal?
我有了新目标 更好的目标
I have a new mark, a better one.
蓝皮书计划的奎恩上尉
Captain Quinn from Project Blue Book.
教授是条死路 但是我们的情报很准确
The professor was a dead end, but our intelligence was right.
飞碟项目确实是为高端武器系统做掩护
The UFO program is a cover for advanced weapons systems.
给我点时间 我可以拿到更多的信息
Given time, I can gain more information.
我们的情报使得中情局和
Our intel has the CIA cooperating
奎恩还有海尼克教授合作了
with Quinn and Professor Hynek.
时间是我们的稀缺资源
The one thing we don't have is time.
两周 我就需要两周
Two weeks, that's all I'll need.
为了什么
For what?
更多的照片 文件
More photos? Files?
为了开始
To start.
我认为上尉本人
I think the captain himself
会更有情报价值
would provide for a much better source of information.
你可以把他带过来
You can deliver him to us.
绑♥架♥一位空军上尉
Kidnapping an Air Force captain--
绝对在你的能力范围之内
Is something you're very capable of managing.
而且你还欠我们一具尸体呢 米什卡
And you owe us a body, Mishka.
内华达怎么样
How was Nevada?
热
Hot.
我们需要加快进程了
We're gonna need to accelerate our timetable.
等等 我们很多年前就非常合理的废除了这个
Wait, we scrapped this years ago and for good reason.
我刚刚在沙漠中看到的事情告诉我
After what I just saw in the desert, I'm convinced
中情局只有一个目标 让我们被淘汰
the CIA has one goal: to see us obsolete.
那会使我们不可或缺
That will make us indispensable.
我们承担了巨大的风险 休
We're taking a big risk, Hugh.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我受够了这些小打小闹了
I'm tired of these little skirmishes.
如果我们要开战
If we're going to war,
我们最好先发制人
let's fire the first goddamn shot.
五角星备忘录
好的 我们开战吧
All right, then, let's go to war.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表