剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
当然了 我们首先需要核实一些
Course, we just need to verify some of the details
你故事的细节 对吧
of your story first. Isn't that right?
公♥司♥政策
It's corporate policy.
无论你能给我们什么
So, whatever you could give us
来帮忙说服观众 你说的都是实话
to help convince our audience that you're telling the truth.
任何物证 照片
You know, any physical evidence, any photos.
我也希望能帮忙 但是
Well, I wish I could help, but, um,
之前来了些政♥府♥的人 他们都拿走了
those government men that came, they‐‐they took it all away.
他们说自己是蓝皮书计划
They called themselves Blue Book?
他们不想让任何人知道真♥相♥
They don't want nobody to know the truth.
吉米·杰 票房♥那边找你
Hey, Jimmy Jay, they need you at the box office.
抱歉 但我要去准备演出了
I'm sorry, but I got a show to set up for.
但我们之后再聊 好吗
But we'll talk after, all right?
别走开
Stick around.
你们会欣赏到真正的马戏
You'll see what a real circus looks like.
他在骗人
He's lying.
哪部分
About which part?
他已经把上涂料的驴当斑马诓人了
He's already trying to sell a painted donkey as a zebra.
不 是关于我丈夫
No, about my husband.
艾伦绝不会隐瞒任何事情
Allen wouldn't try to cover anything up.
你确信是这样吗 米米
Do you really know that for a fact, Mimi?
在我给你看了那些后
After everything I've shown you.
听着 有没有一点可能 艾伦他
Look, isn't it at least possible that Allen's
在告诉你事情时有所保留呢
been selective about what he's been sharing with you?
不可能
No.
艾伦是我认识最诚实的男人
Allen is the most honest man I have ever known.
米米
Mimi?
艾伦
Allen?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
教授 我是埃文·威廉·布莱克
Professor. Evan William Blake.
很荣幸见到你
It's nice to meet you.
你一定是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
And‐‐and you're Captain Michael Quinn.
埃文是我UFO小组的一员
Evan's part of my UFO group,
他一直在帮助我做研究
and he's been helping me with my research.
-研究 -但你在这干什么
‐ Research? ‐ But what are you doing here?
她就是你的线人 对吧
This isn't your source, is it?
帮你啊
Helping you.
我们刚和吉米·杰谈过 而且
We were just speaking with Jimmy Jay, and...
我觉得我可能知道这里是怎么回事了
I think I may know what actually happened here.
米米
Mimi?
还记得我说过我小时候
Remember I told you when I was little,
我爸经常带我去马戏团吗
and my dad used to take me to the circus?
记得 当然记得
Yeah, of course.
你说那是你的最爱
You said that was your favorite thing.
马戏团最让我着迷的
Well, there was one thing I loved the most.
是猴子
Monkeys.
因为它们受过训练
Because they were trained.
而且经常穿着服装
And usually in costume.
博士
Hey, Doc.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
这里是怎么回事
What's going on in here?
也许该你告诉我们
Maybe you'd like to tell us.
-我是想要让演出♥卖♥♥♥座 -不 你想骗人
- I'm trying to sell tickets. ‐ No, you tried to pull a scam.
你不仅浪费了空军的时间
Not only did you waste the Air Force's time
告诉我们虚假的故事
by putting out misleading stories,
还吓坏了半个肯塔基州的居民
you also scared half of Kentucky.
你在跟他们合作吗
You work with them? Hmm?
刚才说的林格兄弟的事都是谎言
All that talk about Ringling Brothers was a lie?
我就知道
I knew it.
你们政♥府♥的人不惜余力掩盖真♥相♥
You government people will do anything to hide the truth.
猴子是马戏团的招牌之一
The monkey's part of a recreation for the circus.
但之前发生的事
But what happened earlier,
千真万确
that was real.
我永远不会改口
And I'll never change my story.
-是军队 -他们来这干什么
‐ It's the Army. ‐ What are they doing here?
-军队怎么来了 =那些看着像军队的车
‐ Why is the Army here? ‐ Those look like Army trucks.
博士 怎么回事
Doc, what's going on?
中情局要准备外星人入侵了
The CIA is preparing for an alien invasion.
我们得跟上那些车
We have to follow those trucks.
留在这 告诉大家
Stay here, tell everyone
无需担心 一切都在掌控之中
there's nothing to worry about, everything's under control.
停车 关灯
Stop here. Kill the lights.
不能让他们看见我们
You don't want them to see us.
如果他们要入侵 博士
If they're preparing for an invasion, Doc,
那他们为什么藏起来
then why are they hiding?
中情局已经捕获了一架飞碟吗
Did the CIA capture a flying saucer already?
看起来更像是他们造了一架
Looks more like they created one.
不是中情局 而是空军
Not CIA. Air Force.
别动 举起手来
Halt! Hands up!
系留式空中探测系统
Tethered Aerial Detection System.
跟踪船只 地面车辆 有人驾驶的飞机
Tracks boats, ground vehicles, manned airplanes,
从天上头能监测
all from the sky.
是一个预警系统
Works as an early warning system.
然后在发生了未经证实的外星人入侵后
And after unproven reports of an alien invasion,
你把这些派到了霍普金斯维尔
you deployed them to Hopkinsville?
你们到底结案了没有
Did you close the case or not?
是的 结案了 长官
Well, yes, we did, sir.
全是猴子闹得鬼
It was monkeys.
马戏团的猴子
Circus monkeys.
霍普金斯维尔就是个骗局
Hopkinsville was nothing more than a hoax.
真漂亮
Those are pretty.
在水里加点糖 它们能开得更久
Add a little sugar to the water, they'll last longer too.
其实用伏特加更好
Vodka, actually.
鲜有人知道这个技巧
It's a trick most people don't know.
伏特加确实把你保养得不错
It certainly preserved you quite well.
他是你的人 对吧
He's one of yours, yes?
他现在为美国人卖♥♥命了
He's working with the Americans now.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我会为你杀了他
I'm going to kill him for you.
然后我们就扯平了
And then we'll be even.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
还有什么
What else?
我的女儿
My daughter.
我们不会碰她
We won't touch her‐‐
你们连想都不能想她
You won't even think about her.
我希望你们俩都好
I wish you both well.
我们最不需要的就是暴露
Well, the last thing we need is more exposure.
如果发生了 就要周二让他们回来
So if it's gonna happen, we're gonna wanna bring them back on a Tuesday.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing in here?
你是左撇子啊
Southpaw, huh?
我打拳击时特别看不惯左撇子
You know I hated southpaws when I boxed.
都是些瘦弱的家伙
Rangy bastards. All of them.
你有没有被瘦猴击倒过
Did you ever get knocked out by one?
抱歉 原谅我 我太粗鲁了
I'm sorry. Forgive me, I'm being rude.
我只是来送这个
I only stopped by to drop this off.
那是什么
And what is that?
"对指定地点进行机密及有目的的
"Research into scheduling of secret and purposeful
空中活动 此类活动安排很有前景
"aerial activity in designated locations shows promise.
可测试平民百姓的压力程度
"Both to test levels of civilian stress
及当地政♥府♥的反应情况"
and the response by local authorities."
马戏团工作人员上报事件后
Staging a fake alien invasion
上演一出虚假的外星人入侵
after some circus carnie reports a story?
你们想干嘛
So you can what?
趁虚而入安抚群众吗
Swoop in to calm the public?
证明你们对白宫有价值吗
Prove your worth to the White House?
你是想挑起战争吗 孩子
You looking to start a war, son?
对于苏联人想挑起的那场战争
We have enough problems worrying about the one
我们已经够焦头烂额了 将军
the Russians are trying to start, General.
你我应该避免发生冲突
You and I should be looking to avoid one.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表