剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
检查站之类的事
The checkpoints and whatnot?
没错
That's right.
有人在散播更多的谣言
Yeah, someone's out there spreading more lies.
所以我们竭尽全力找出真♥相♥
And we're doing whatever we can to get to the truth.
这我喜欢
I like that.
你把你所知道的告诉我们
You know, you tell us what you know...
也许你就能成为英雄
maybe you can be a hero.
他们就是让船飞起来的
Are these part of those things...
原因吗
that flew the ship?
船飞起来
Flew the ship?
是的
Yeah.
有五个
There were five of them.
五个什么
Five of what?
你们知道的
You know...
外星人
Aliens.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
因为坠毁的那晚 我收到了一通电♥话♥
Because the night of the crash, I got a call.
喂
Hello?
基地问我是否有五个孩童大小的棺材
Base was asking if I had five child-sized coffins
要我尽快给他们送过去
I could deliver to them ASAP.
问问你们自己
Ask yourself...
为什么军事基地需要
what would a military base need
五个孩童大小的棺材呢
with five child-sized coffins?
那天晚上你又是怎么去到基地的
And how did you wind up on the base that night?
我还是罗斯威尔的救护车司机
I double as the ambulance driver in Roswell.
其中有个上尉出了摩托车车祸
One of the captains got into a motorcycle wreck,
需要转移
needed a transport.
当我到那里时 整个地方慌乱狼藉
When I got there, the place was crazy with activity,
好像我们被袭击了什么的
like we were under attack or something.
我询问发生了什么
I asked what was going on.
没人肯告诉我
No one would talk to me.
所以我去找能告诉我的人
So I went looking for someone who would.
结果遇到了一个护士 她告诉我
Wound up running into a nurse. She told me...
你得离开 否则他们会把你关进大牢
You need to leave, or they'll throw you in jail.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir!
那里面究竟在干什么
And what was going on in there?
就我看到的来说
From what I could see...
看起来像外星人解剖
It looked like an alien autopsy.
我说不好 博士
I don't know, Doc.
第二手资料 还是六年前
Second-hand account, six years ago,
而且他都没在房♥间里
and he wasn't even in the room.
我儿子出生时我也不在房♥间里
I wasn't in the room when my son was born,
但我很确定米米与此事有关
but I'm pretty sure Mimi had something to do with it.
如果我们能找到这个护士
You know, if we can find this nurse
她能确认这个故事
and she confirms his story--
怎么 那又怎样 去找哈丁吗
What--then what? Go to Harding?
如果真是他掩盖了事实 我们就不能去找他
If he really did cover this up, we can't come to him with this.
你们去哪里了
Where have you been?
我给你们下令去监控布克家的搜查
I gave you an order to supervise a search of Booker's.
黑石说你们都没出现
Blackstone said you didn't even show.
-关于这点 长官 -我拐错弯了
- Yeah, about that, sir-- - I took a wrong turn.
这里的路标记得不清楚
Uh, the roads out here are so poorly marked,
所以是我的错
so it was my fault.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
布克改变了他的说法
Booker's changed his story.
他同意两小时后
He's agreed to make a public confession
在本地电视台公开坦白
at the local TV station in a couple of hours.
作为回报 我们不起诉
In exchange, we won't press charges.
什么
What?
我们谈了谈 互相理解了
We had a talk, came to an understanding.
我也道歉了
And I apologized.
说实话 我觉得他一开始就只想让我道歉
Honestly, I think that's all he ever wanted from the beginning.
他还要上电视
And he's going on TV?
我们都要
We both are.
让整个事情明朗
To make light of the whole thing,
有点像奥逊·威尔斯[美国电影导演]kind of like that Orson Welles thing.
这个游戏的名称叫做"控制舆♥论♥"
The name of the game is "control the narrative."
我以为你俩到现在应该已经知道了
Thought you two would've learned that by now.
-这一点也没道理 -真是好消息 长官
- That doesn't really make sense. - That's great news, sir.
没错 上尉
Yes, it is, Captain.
这值得庆祝 我想来点苏格兰威士忌
The kind worth celebrating. I'm thinking scotch.
在我去电视台前还有点时间
Got a little time before I have to be at the station.
"好的 将军 听上去棒极了"
"Yes, General. That sounds great."
我只是觉得我们还有更重要的...
I just feel like we've got more important--
好的 将军 听上去棒极了
Yes, General, that sounds great.
十分钟后在我办公室见
See you in my office in 10 minutes.
你还得调整下态度 教授
And a little attitude adjustment, Professor.
如果你这么别扭
I'm not opening up a good bottle
我可不会开好酒
if you're gonna be sour about it.
艾诺拉·盖号♥轰炸机
The "Enola Gay"--
它之前就在罗斯威尔
she was based out of Roswell.
我猜你不知道这点 教授
Bet you didn't know that, Professor.
第509炸♥弹♥联队
509th bomb squadron.
我安排在它结束服役后
I arranged to have her shipped
运送到史密森博物馆
to the Smithsonian after her service.
这样的历史需要保存
History like that needs to be preserved.
超过七万名日本人死在了广岛
Over 70,000 Japanese died in Hiroshima.
那样的历史不也需要保存吗
Shouldn't that history be preserved as well?
我们当时在打仗 教授
We were at war, Professor.
如果我们没有采取这个决定
Many more would've died,
就会有更多的美国人和日本人
Americans and Japanese, had we not taken
可能会死去
the decisive action to end it.
好吧 这样的话
Oh, well, in that case,
我想这一定是个很艰难的决定
I'm sure it was a painfully difficult choice to make.
这是唯一保护世界不混乱的方法
It was the only way to protect the world from chaos.
而且需要特殊的人才能做这种决定
And it requires a special kind of man to do that...
这样的人知道如何区别
The kind of man who knows where the line is drawn
无法想象的灾难和必要的伤亡
that separates the unthinkable from the necessary...
这样的人有任务在身
the kind of man that has a job to do
就一定完成
and gets it done.
这样的人才是英雄
That's what makes a hero.
敬那样的人
To men like that.
敬我们这样的人
To men like us.
我知道有很多艰难的决定 将军 但我也...
I know there are hard calls to make, General, but I also...
发现有些人
recognize the way some men
称自己的不人性为必要手段
call their inhumanity necessary.
在我看来 这样的人不是英雄
In my eyes, that doesn't make a hero.
而是懦夫
It makes a coward.
也许你该少喝点 博士
Maybe lay off the scotch, Doc.
你刚叫我懦夫吗
Did you just call me a coward?
是的 我想我说了
Yes, I suppose I am.
-好吧 我们让你... -因为内心深处
- All right, let's get you-- - You see, because deep down,
你正是这样的人 将军
that's exactly what you are, General.
你自己也知道 但你不会做任何事
You know it, and you won't do anything
来改变现状 所以你告诉我
to try to change it, so you tell me this.
在我们这样的人之间
Between men like us,
你能假装多久
how long can you pretend
相信一些你明知不是事实的东西
to believe in something that you know is not true?
我得去撒尿了
I need to urinate.
看起来有人控制不住发酒疯了
Well, now, there's a man who cannot handle his liquor.
长官 请允许我去看看他的情况
Sir, permission to see if he's okay.
好
Yeah.
还有
And, uh...
告诉海尼克博士 今晚之后
tell Professor Hynek that tonight is his last night
他就不再是蓝皮书计划的一员
as a member of Project Blue Book.
我已经受够那个王八蛋了
I think I've had quite enough of that son of a bitch.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
你刚才到底在干什么
What the hell was that?
你知道自己刚才在做什么吗
Do you realize what you just did?
快点 我们没有太多时间
Just come on. We don't have much time.
等等 你没有喝醉
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表