剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
宇宙飞船 外星人 所有这些
Spaceships, aliens, all this stuff
我们调查的
we're asked to investigate--
空军部队知道他们不存在
the Air Force knows they don't exist.
天空中无论出现什么
There is nothing that can come out of that sky
你我都可以解释
that you or I can't explain.
如果你们确信自己看见了
If you believe that you have seen these
天空中这些奇怪的光 请举起你们的手
strange lights in the sky, please raise your hands.
你不会真的相信
You don't actually believe an inch of this
这里写的任何东西吧
could be for real, do you?
人类是整个宇宙中
The probability of us
唯一生命体的可能性基本为零
being alone in our universe is zero.
你丈夫是做什么的
And what does your husband do?
我真的不能说
Can't really talk about it.
我认为还有一些事
I think there's something more going on.
逻辑解释不了我们现在面对的事情
Logic can't begin to explain what we're dealing with here.
有大事要发生
Something big is about to happen,
一件你接受了这份工作后
something you've been waiting for
日夜期盼的大事
since you took this job:
证据
proof.
长官 我希望能去参战
I'd like to be up there, sir.
目前没有人比我更有资格
No one's better qualified at this stage.
在我看来 它是一架飞机
In my opinion, it was an aircraft,
但是我不知道是什么类型
but I have no idea what kind.
我确信奎恩上尉相信他所供述的经过
I'm convinced that Captain Quinn believes his story.
但是描述中的混乱 无序
The confusion described, the disorientation
听起来更像是缺氧性痴呆
sounds more like hypoxic dementia.
我们共同见证了这么多 而你竟出♥卖♥♥♥了我
After all we've seen, you sold me out.
找到真♥相♥的唯一方法
The only way to really get to the truth
就是让他们认为我们不相信这些
is to convince them that we don't believe.
因为如果我们不相信 我们就不是威胁
Because if we don't believe, then we're not a threat,
如果我们不是威胁 那么
and if we're not a threat, then...
我们才能保住工作
We keep our jobs.
工作能让我们
Jobs which will allow us
继续去探索真♥相♥
to continue our search for the truth.
我们收到指令了 保持队形
We have our orders, fellas. Keep it together.
将军 我准备进行交战
Generals, I'm moving in to engage.
什么情况
What the hell?
我跟不上它
I can't keep up with it!
我撑不住了
I can't hold it.
它控制住了战机
It's taking control!
上尉 待命
Captain, standing by.
失去动力
Losing power.
失去控制
Losing control.
目标被消灭了吗
Has the target been eliminated?
奎恩上尉 你的情况如何
Captain Quinn, what is your status?
回话 奎恩上尉
Come in, Captain Quinn.
奎恩上尉
Captain Quinn,
你听得到吗
do you copy?
你听得到吗
Do you copy?
拉起 拉起 上尉
Pull up. Pull up, Captain.
还有些事情我就是无法解释
There are still things that I just can't account for.
天空中无论出现什么
There is nothing that can come out of that sky
你我都可以解释
that you or I can't explain.
即使把真♥相♥摆在你的眼皮底下
Even when the truth flies right over your head,
它还是很难让人相信
it's still impossible to believe.
这即将改变一切
This is gonna change everything.
上尉
Captain?
需要我提醒你我们在这里的意义吗
Need I remind you of our purpose here?
上尉 你听到我讲话吗
Captain, do you read me?
飞碟不存在
Flying saucers don't exist.
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Captain.
上尉 你觉得怎么样
Captain, what do you think?
是给将军们的
It's, uh-- it's for the generals.
我想如果我们宣传一下我们的爱国胜利
I figured if we advertised our patriotic victories,
我们能赢回一些信任
we'd earn back some trust.
《华盛顿纪事报》
华盛顿上空的飞碟不过是温度逆转
让将军们听他们想听的
Give the generals what they want,
好让我们有机会去挖掘真♥相♥
lets us uncover the truth in our own time.
你现在好像不那么确定了
You don't seem so sure now.
我一直在想着天上所发生的事
I've been thinking about what happened up there,
首都华盛顿上空的飞机
that plane over D.C.
你那个解释 缺氧性痴呆
That theory of yours, hypoxic dementia.
也许是我有幻觉了
Maybe I was imagining things.
要出去吗
Going somewhere?
刚刚送来的
Ah, it just came up last-minute.
绝密飞行命令前往新墨西哥的罗斯威尔
Top secret flight request to Roswell, New Mexico,
刚送来的
just came up?
到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我昨晚又接到一个那样的电♥话♥
I got another one of those calls last night.
喂
Yeah?
有个家伙说什么罗斯威尔的事
Guy ranting about Roswell,
说他了解所有的秘密
saying he knows all its secrets...
我们所有的秘密
all our secrets.
说他这次有实实在在的证据
Says he has real evidence this time.
总是会有什么神经病
There's always gonna be some nutbag out there
说他们手上有证据
that says that they have evidence.
你不能当真
You can't take it personal.
来电是一回事
Calls are one thing.
总有人借着外星人及飞碟的阴谋论
Every time I give an inch to someone
企图分♥裂♥国家
who's looking to tear our nation apart
每次我向他们让步
with conspiracy theories about aliens and flying saucers,
就让我明白一件事
it tells me one thing.
我的工作没做到位
I didn't do my fucking job.
当然 我是有些疑虑
Sure, I'm having second thoughts.
看看这些案例
I mean, look at all these cases.
每个案例都存在着些...
Every single one of them has some sort of...
符合科学逻辑的解释
scientific logical explanation.
你是说借口
You mean excuse.
我不知道我看到了什么
Look, I don't know what I saw up there,
但我知道 民众很恐慌
but I do know people are scared,
而是我们的职责就是去告诉他们
and it's our job to tell them
没有什么值得恐慌的
there's nothing to be afraid of.
但那改变不了你我二人
But that doesn't change the fact that you and I
都看到了无法解释的现象这一事实
have both seen things that can't be explained.
哈丁将军想见你们两位
General Harding is ready for you both.
走吧
Here we go.
瞧瞧我们在华盛顿特区的工作成果
Look what we accomplished in D.C.
一起不知名事件威胁到了白宫
An unknown threat buzzes the White House.
数百人目睹了整件事 但仍旧靠我们
Hundreds of people witness it, and yet we're the ones
解决了 如何解决的
to put it to bed. How?
因为我们正式展开了调查
Because we officially investigated it.
我想要蓝皮书计划
I want Project Blue Book
把罗斯威尔事件正式结案
to formally close the Roswell Incident.
结案意味着重启调查
Closing Roswell means reopening it.
你将蓝皮书置于那种境地
You put Blue Book in that position
然后调查失败 不仅只有那些人会失去工作
and they fail, those guys won't be the only ones to lose their jobs.
你准备好面对那些了吗
Are you ready to face that?
什么事
Yeah?
将军 你想见我们吗
Generals. Sir, you wanted to see us?
我们准备出一次外勤
We're going on a little field trip.
去哪里
Uh, where?
新墨西哥州
New Mexico.
我在飞机上给你做简报
I'll brief you in the air.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
博士 你可以稍微回避下吗
Would you excuse us, please, Doctor?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Certainly. - Thank you.
到时候 你碰到任何不寻常的情况
You see anything unusual out there,
立刻通知我 明白了吗
I want you to call me right away, you got it?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表