剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
This business is tricky,
事实上我一直摇摆不定
and truth is, I waver all the time.
但有件事我很清楚
But the one thing I'm clear on...
我不想我的余生
I don't wanna be looking over my shoulder
担惊受怕
the rest of my life,
琢磨谁会来杀我
wondering who might be coming to kill me.
我也有计划
I got plans, too.
我希望某一天有自己的孩子
I want kids of my own one day.
美国梦 对吧
The American dream, right?
从来都不晚 不是吗
It's never too late, is it?
操
Shit.
知道了吧 之前我在这
You see, what I was really doing in here earlier
并不是在看《你好都迪》
was not watching "Howdy Doody."
我在找你藏枪的地方
I was finding your hiding spots.
因为我知道你有备用 你转身之后
Because I know you keep spares, and when your back was turned,
我取出了子弹 清空了枪膛
I switched these out and emptied your chamber.
我没教你一切
I didn't teach you everything...
是有原因的
For a reason.
这会记录在一个叫
This will go down in the series called
"全垒打之战"的系列中
"The Battle of the Home Run."
瞧瞧
Look at that.
美国人最棒的的消遣
The great American pastime.
他们上了可以用的每个人
...Everybody that they possibly can use
去帮球队摆脱困境
to help them out.
投球
And the pitch.
快速球 打助攻
Fastball, play assist--
高飞球深入中场
High fly ball deep to center.
谢谢你们让我发言
Thank you all for allowing me to speak.
我知道你们已经看了我们的很多卷宗 照片
I know you've reviewed a lot of our case work, photos,
但我想 也许通过
but I think you'll better understand
我们调查对象的讲述
the value of Blue Book by hearing
你们能更好地理解蓝皮书计划的价值
from someone who's been on the receiving end of our work.
大卫
David?
这位是大卫·达布罗斯基先生
This is Mr. David Dabrowski.
他的案子是蓝皮书计划最近调查的一个
His case is the most recent one investigated by Blue Book.
达布罗斯基先生 你能告诉调查小组
Mr. Dabrowski, would you care to tell the panel
你为什么联♥系♥海尼克博士和我
why you reached out to Dr. Hynek and myself?
我是被指派来的 为了今天站在这里
I was directed to do so, in order to be here today.
具体是谁指派你的
And who exactly directed you?
那些人来自瓦努西奥斯星球
The beings from the planet Vanusios,
距离我们两个星系
which is two galaxies beyond ours.
那海尼克博士和我有没有调查你的案子
And did Dr. Hynek and I investigate your case?
调查了 而且他们对此非常感谢
Oh, yes, and they appreciated it tremendously.
尽管你们很怀疑
Although you were very skeptical,
这有点令人失望
which was disappointing.
大卫 我们只是在做我们的工作
Well, David, we were just doing our job.
他们 他们
They--they, um,
问我是否能向调查小组传递一条信息
asked if I would, uh, deliver a message to the panel.
请讲
Go ahead.
请别害怕
Please don't be afraid.
你们所看见的天空中的飞船
Those ships that you see in the sky
与你们可能遇见的生物
and the beings you may come across--
他们不是来伤害你们
they're not here to hurt you,
而是来教授你们
but to teach you.
请保持开放心态 并相信
Just stay open and believe.
海尼克博士和奎恩上尉尽了职
Dr. Hynek and Captain Quinn did their job.
尽管如今没有人听信我的
Nobody's listening to me now...
但他们会的
But they will...
总有一天
someday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 大卫
Thank you, David.
先生们 从某种意义上来说 大卫的案子
Gentlemen, David is, in some ways,
蓝皮书计划处理的典型案例
a typical case for Project Blue Book.
发生了目击事件 海尼克博士和我去调查
There's a sighting, Dr. Hynek and I look into it.
我们是否怀疑
Are we skeptical?
当然
Yes, we are.
也许有时怀疑过头了
Perhaps sometimes to a fault,
但我们的工作是保护大众
but our job is to protect the public.
而真正的事实是 如果没有我们这样的人
And the real truth of it is that without men like us,
各种各样的大卫会造成全国恐慌
men like David can cause a nationwide panic.
蓝皮书履行了职责
Blue Book has done its job.
我们了结案件
We've closed cases.
我们抚慰群众 即便他们非常渴望
We've calmed a public very eager to believe
相信有天外来客
in aliens from other worlds.
但没有你们的支持 那传达的信息
But without your support today, the message you will send
则是在不明飞行物学方面
is that we were never a credible voice
我们永远不可信
in the science of ufology,
那这会导致成千上百的案件
and that leaves thousands of cases
出现全新诠释方法
open for reinterpretation.
而且老实说 也会置你们自己的信誉于险境
And, quite frankly, calls your own reputations into question.
我们明白自己的角色 先生们
We understand our role, gentlemen.
如果你们也明白你们的
And if you understand yours,
那我们联手 可以继续传达我们的消息
together, we can continue to spread our message.
即不明飞行物不存在
UFOs don't exist.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我很佩服
I was impressed.
说的有点过了吧
Laid in on a little thick, eh?
你表现地太出色了
You were wonderful.
我猜我们只能等着瞧了
I guess we wait and see now.
事实上是 无论发生什么
Well, truth is, whatever way it happens,
我觉得我们履行了职责 上尉
I think we did our job, Captain.
怎么 连再见都不打算说吗
What, you're not gonna say good-bye?
我用这个告别吧
I'll give you this instead:
恭喜你们
congratulations.
看起来里面的风向变了
Looked like the tide was turning in there.
-是吗 -你们肯定很开心
- That so? - You must be so pleased.
你知道什么让我真正开心吗
Well, you know what really makes me happy?
我对你的判断从始至终都是正确的
I was right about you all along.
新的政♥府♥
New administration.
争权夺位 我只是服从命令
Vying for position. Just following orders.
是啊
Yeah.
这我理解
I can understand that.
但你不仅仅耍了我
But you didn't just play against me,
还耍了海尼克博士 而他不是我们中的一员
you played against Dr. Hynek, and he's not one of us.
更有理由让他离开战场了
All the more reason to push him off the field.
游戏还没结束呢 丹
Well, game's not over, Dan.
我觉得这话你说的不错
I think you may be right about that.
听起来奎恩真的使出了绝招 变了戏法
It sounds like Quinn really pulled a rabbit out of his hat
拯救了蓝皮书计划
and saved Blue Book.
他不仅仅救了蓝皮书 在上庭前一夜
But that's not all he saved. The night before the panel,
我写了一篇声明 我对不明飞行物的真正看法
I wrote out a statement, my true feelings about UFOs,
我认为它们存在
that they do exist,
在大卫的证词之后 我错失了机会
and after David's testimony I missed the chance
机密
澄清我的想法 而最后这些成了我的财富
to declare these beliefs that ultimately became my legacy,
蓝皮书计划报告
罗伯森调查小组用
艾伦·海尼克博士
能够活在蓝皮书计划文档里的财富
a legacy that lives on in the files of Blue Book
而如今还能活在这部电影里
and now in this movie.
大卫后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to David?
我心中永远都会
You know, I will always have
给大卫留一个特殊的位置
a special place in my heart for David.
他是个骗子
I mean, he was a con man,
但是他说自己可以救我们度过罗伯森小组审查
but he told us he'd save us from the Robertson Panel,
而他也做到了这点
and that is exactly what he did.
教授
Professor?
他们已经准备好了
They're just about ready for you.
谢谢 我们自己出去
Okay, thank you. We'll find our way back.
我们走吧
Shall we?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
艾伦 看看四周
Allen, look around.
如果不是你 这一切都不会发生
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表