剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
政♥府♥卷入了一场大阴谋
The government is involved in a massive conspiracy
掩盖外星访客的证据
to cover up the evidence of visitors from other worlds.
我们想让真♥相♥曝光
When we try to expose the truth,
这让我们成为国家的敌人
that makes us enemies of the state.
你丈夫向你透漏了多少内情
How much does your husband share with you?
他透漏...
He shares...
你能获取他的文档吗
Do you have access to his files?
为什么这么问
Why are you asking me that?
我不想让你觉得不舒服
I don't wanna make you uncomfortable,
但你知道蓝皮书计划的名声吗
but you are aware of Blue Book's reputation?
你知道我丈夫的
Well, are you aware of my husband's?
是的 他的名声一流
Yes, and it's stellar...
至少目前是的
at least for now.
米米 你有能力
Mimi, you have the ability
去做我们做不到的事
to do something that we could never do,
把信息传给一个
to pass along information to the one person
可以有所作为的人
who could make a difference.
这也让你成为了解决这个问题的一份子
And that makes you part of the solution.
如果我告诉你我知道的
If I show you what I know...
我们一起
together...
可以揭露政♥府♥掩盖的所有真♥相♥
we could blow the lid off this whole government cover-up.
怎么样
There, how's that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道这个表情
I know that look.
博士
Doc...
好吧
Okay...
为什么空军里的卢尔会声称有阴谋
why Lure in the Air Force claiming a conspiracy
如果你们的计划只是去完成荣耀的使命
if all you were planning to do was go out in a blaze of glory?
拜托
Oh, come on.
还想这个呢
Still?
好吧
Okay.
因为他没有证据
Because he had no evidence
他一直计划为事业献身
and his plan was to be a martyr for the cause all along.
这个解释如何
How's that?
是那个枪手
That's the shooter.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
好像有人把他狠狠揍了一顿
Looks like someone beat the hell out of him.
打扰一下 伙计 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Excuse me there, fellas. Could we have a moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
谁干的
Who did this to you?
我告诉他我不是你在找的人
I tried to tell him I'm not who you're after.
谁
Who?
你告诉谁
You tried to tell who?
白头发...
White hair...
蓝眼睛
blue eyes.
一直说这是私事
Kept saying it's personal.
你不知道是谁
And you don't know who that is?
我朝那个哨所开枪 只是想吓唬吓唬他们
When I shot that I was just trying to scare 'em.
感觉又要发生了
Felt like it was happening again.
我觉得军方是因为我做的事来找我
Thought the Army was coming after me for what I'd done.
但是我告诉他了
But I told him...
第一次坠毁事件后我一直保守秘密
I kept my secret after the first crash.
为什么现在我想要传播消息呢
Why would I wanna try and broadcast it now?
第一次坠毁后有什么秘密
What secret after the first crash?
你现在的处境很糟
You are in a world of shit right now.
我们也许可以帮你
We might be able to help you
除非你告诉我们真♥相♥
but only if you tell us the truth.
第一次坠毁有什么秘密
What secret from the first crash?
几乎没人知道
What almost no one knows...
有两处坠毁地点
Is that there were two separate crash sites
农场主的地里 大家都听说了
that rancher's field everyone read about
另外一个更加隐秘的地点
and another, far more secure site...
伙计们 你们过来看看这个
Hey, guys! You gotta see this!
他们在那里找到了飞船的剩余部分
Where they found the rest of the ship.
看这个 这是什么
Look at this! What is it?
这边
Over here!
我当时驻扎在那里
That's where I was stationed.
收到命令封锁周边
Ordered to secure the perimeter.
授权射杀一切不应该出现在那里的人
Authorized to shoot anybody who wasn't supposed to be there.
一开始我以为那是个孩子
Thought it was a kid at first,
想偷看不该看的
sneaking a peek at what no one was meant to see.
孩子 你不能在这里
Hey, kid, you can't be here!
我去追他
So I chased him.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy...
当我开枪打中它时
but when I shot...it....
我能感到它很痛
I could feel its pain.
从来没告诉过别人
Never told anyone.
几个星期后 残骸被清理了
Weeks later, when the wreckage was cleared,
我返回到那里
I retraced my steps,
找到了它的遗体
recovered its remains...
把它埋在我家地上的一棵大枯树下
Buried it under a big dead tree on my land
这样就没人知道了
so no one would know.
现在还在
It's still out there.
一九四七年 外星飞船在沙漠里坠毁 哈丁将军 你充当了那个掩盖所有真♥相♥的人 明天九点 我要向世界出示有关新墨西哥罗斯威尔真♥相♥的证据
出什么事了
What is that?
我们走 行动
Let's go! Move!
五 五 六...
Five, five, six...
五 三 九
five, three, nine.
蓝皮书计划
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表