剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
We found it! We found it, sir!
-是苏联飞机 长官 -在这里
- It's the Russian plane, sir! - Over here!
这里有很多断树 离那片区域远点
We got a lot of broken trees here--stay out of that area.
确实是苏联飞机 长官们
It is the Russian plane, sirs!
飞机的其余部分呢
Where's the rest of the plane?
一定也在附近吧
Well, it's got to be close, right?
如果我们的人来过这里 他们不会走远的
Well, if our guys were here, they can't be far.
但只有他们自己吗
Yeah, but are they alone?
伙计们 散开 保持警惕
All right, men, fan out! And stay alert!
博士 记住 千万不要碰到内壳
Remember, Doctor, don't touch the inner housing
或者底板上的任何导管
or any of the conduit on the floor.
那会电死你的
The charge could kill you.
里面一切都好吗 博士
Everything all right in there, Doc?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
带你的人去那边...
Take your men over there...
去那边的断崖
right on that bluff.
我好像做到了
I think I did it.
一共有32个 你确定都断开了吗
There's 32. You sure you have them all?
32根电线 没错
32 wires. Yes.
我只是想再确认一遍
I'm just counting again to be sure.
海尼克
Hynek.
已经没问题了 我只需要再检查一两处
All good, just need to check one or two more things.
-应该没事了 -谢天谢地
- It should be good. - Thank God.
干得好 博士
Well done, Doc.
至少我们不会白死
At least we won't die in vain.
你们这是干嘛
What are you doing?
就像你搭档说的 我们在打仗
It's like your partner said--we're at war.
海尼克博士 感谢你做的一切
So, Dr. Hynek, thank you for your work.
但你们两个对我们已经没有用处了
But we no longer have use for either one of you.
这不是你的本意
You don't want to do this.
我别无选择 抱歉
I have no choice. I'm sorry.
如果我和亚历克斯能回到你们的飞机上
If Alexei and I make it back to your plane,
也许我们就能回家了
maybe we get home.
你们不会得逞的
You're never gonna make it.
留着你的小命吗
With you still alive?
确实不行
No.
如果你开枪 就可能引爆这个
Shoot now, you'll risk setting this off.
那是不是...
Is that...
炸♥弹♥核芯 没错 我想应该是的
The core. Yes, I believe it is.
-你觉得呢 -别开枪
- What do you think? - Don't shoot.
博士 你拿着那玩意干什么
Doc, what are you doing with that?
我也不知道 你想要吗
I don't know. Do you want it?
不不不 博士 博士
No, no, no. Hey, Doctor, Doctor.
-你最好小心点 -那你想要吗
- You be careful. - Well, maybe you want it?
-不要做任何傻事 -你想要吗
- No, don't do anything crazy. - Do you want it?
-不不不 -接着
- No, no, no. - Here!
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
如果里面真的有钚 那我还真是疯了
If there were plutonium inside there, I would say yes.
但里面没有
Which there isn't.
本该比那个重五倍的 对吗
Should weigh about five times heavier than that, yes?
那是因为那只是个空壳
That's because it's just the empty casing.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing inside.
他说得对 这里什么都没有
He's right. There's nothing in here.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
你告诉我那些电容器的电荷足够电死人
You told me those capacitors had enough charge in them to kill a man,
但当我失手几次时
yet when I slipped up a couple of times,
我连静电都没感受到
I didn't get so much as a static shock.
当我完成后 我看到了装着核芯的盖子
Then when I was finished, I saw the cap that conceals the core,
所以我看了看里面
and I looked inside.
你就伸手拿出来了吗
So you just reached in and grabbed it?
他们不可能把那东西留下给我们
Well, there was no way they were gonna leave that with us here,
而且他们不再需要我们了
and they don't need us anymore,
所以没错 我拿了
so, yes, I did,
当我拿出来后 就明白了
and when I picked it up, I knew.
为什么
Why?
-为什么我们的政♥府♥ -他们让我们以为
- Why did our government... - They had us believe that...
克里姆林宫不是测试我们的空中防御水平
The Kremlin wasn't testing our air defense.
他们在测试你
They were testing you.
他们想看如果你们以为
They wanted to see how well you'd fare
机上有核武器随行时 你们会如何反应
when you thought you had a live nuclear weapon on board.
人为因素
The human element--
永远是无法控制的一个变量
it's always the one variable you can't control.
没错 现在都说通了
Yeah. It makes so much sense.
他们才不会真的把核武器带到这来
They're not gonna be flying a live nuke over here.
我猜谁也不想发起第三次世界大战 对吧
I guess no one wants World War III, huh?
博士
Hey, Doc.
我真的以为那会你会杀了我们
I really thought you were gonna kill us back there.
我也是
I thought so, too.
当我看到那东西从空中飞来 我想着
When I saw this thing flying through the air, I thought,
"这个自大的美国人要干什么"
"What is this cocky American trying to do?"
幸好你发现了[接得好]
Whoo. It's nice catch.
博士
Doctor...
谢谢你
thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
上尉 你展现了无与伦比的勇气
Captain, you showed incredible bravery.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚才还想杀了我们
You were just about to kill us.
先别忘了这点
Let's not forget that.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你要拿我们怎么办
What will you do with us?
现在不由我们说了算了
Not up to us now.
水上飞机就在离这五英里的地方
Seaplane's about five-mile hike from here.
我们回去 汇报基地
We'll head back, radio in.
知道吗 上尉
You know, Captain,
如果我们四人能一起合作
if the four of us can work together,
我相信肯定能说服我们的政♥府♥
I'm sure that we could persuade our governments--
举起手来
Hands up!
来吧 快走
Come on, let's go.
等我们回去后
When we get back,
我们需要你们俩给上交一份完整的报告
we're gonna need a full debrief from both of you.
把这个洗干净得花不少功夫
To scrub this clean is gonna take a lot of work.
那飞行员会怎么样
What is gonna happen to the pilots?
我有几个猜测
I can imagine a few scenarios.
但说实话
But, honestly,
我们从未遇到过这么敏感的事态 所以
we've never had to deal with a situation this sensitive, so...
我得表扬你们俩
You know, I got to commend you both.
你们的所作所为十分英勇
What you did here was heroic.
我们只是在履行职责 长官
We just came up here to do our job, sir.
意味着你们的工作比任何时候都重要
Which makes the work you do more important than ever.
我们需要你们实地调查
We need you out in the field.
-你俩都是 -是 长官
- Both of you. - Yes, sir.
将军们 借一步说话
Generals... I need you for a moment.
那我们回基地见
We'll see you back at the base.
看来他们没找到飞机剩下的残骸
So they, uh, never found the rest of the plane.
他们肯定会找到的
I'm sure they will.
但我觉得他们不会让我们看
I doubt they let us take a look at it, though.
你还是觉得那个不明飞行物
You still think that unidentified craft
和这里发生的事有关联吗
had something to do with what happened here?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不是苏联人拿走了钚
Maybe it wasn't the Russians that removed the plutonium.
但确实留下了一些值得思考的问题
It certainly poses some interesting questions.
需要更深入的调查
Demands further investigation.
我猜这意味着我们又开张营业了
Well, I guess that means we're back in business.
我想是的 教授
I guess we are, Professor.
有些事永远不改变
Some things never change.
什么事
What's that?
我打算早来 结果你还是先我一步
I decide to get in early, you still find a way to beat me in.
我听说我们不在时 收到了几通电♥话♥
Well, I heard we, uh, got a few calls while we were gone.
阿克伦有个牧师在弥撒后
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表