剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Then why are you here?
我需要你帮我找人
I need help finding someone.
直觉告诉我 我正看着唯一
Something tells me I'm looking at the only person
能办成这件事的人
who may actually be able to do that.
你在找谁
Who are you searching for?
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们所有的深水炸♥弹♥似乎
It appears that all our depth charges
都不知为何被中和了 长官
have been neutralized somehow, sir.
奎恩呢
And Quinn?
潜水艇在哪
Where's the submarine?
我不知道
I don't know.
上尉
Captain.
奎恩 听见我说话了吗
Quinn, do you read me?
奎恩 听见我说话了吗
Quinn, do you read?
上尉
Captain.
那发生了什么 那艘潜水艇
Then what happened, to the submarine
和上尉都怎么了
and to the captain?
我不太明白
I don't understand.
水下的一切怎么全都消失了呢
How could everything down there just vanish?
博士
Doctor?
他找到了它们
He found them.
是时候去找奎恩了
And now it's time to find Quinn.
三 一 五 四
Three, one, five, four,
本季终
五 六 五 三 九
five, six, five, three, nine.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表