剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
你知道犹他州有断层线吗
You know of any fault lines in Utah?
有瓦萨奇断裂带 但它
There's the Wasatch Fault, but that's--
离这里好几公里远
that's miles from here.
过来
Hey, come here.
那股味道又出现了
There's that smell again.
那是唯一能回去的路 对吗
That is the only way back, right?
所以直到有人能移开那根杆子
So until we get someone to move that pole...
我们被困住了
We're stuck.
反正咱们也要去农场
We were headed for the ranch anyway.
我们 我们继续前进吧
Let's--let's just keep going.
没错 这里的风暴可都是来真的
Yeah, storms out here don't mess around.
我们可不想在风暴来袭时困在这里
We don't wanna be stuck out here when it hits.
你是对的 她满口谎言
You're right. She's lying through her teeth.
所以我们为什么不拘留她
So why aren't we holding her?
吉姆 你违反了所有州和联邦法律
Jim, you broke all the state and federal laws
就为把她带到这里来
by bringing her here.
我要你们跟着她 直到我们找到里祖托
Till we find Rizzuto, I'll have her followed.
若她像我们所猜的一样聪明 她会发觉的
If she is as smart as we think she is, she'll know.
那我们就能知道她的真面目了
And then we'll know who she really is.
你好
Hi. Hey, there.
打扰了
Excuse me.
这是我的幻觉
Am I imagining things
还是大家看我的眼神都像我沉了泰坦尼克号♥一样
or is everyone looking at me like I sunk the "Titanic"?
你好 米米
Hi, Mimi.
蓝皮书计划怎么样了
How--how are things at Blue Book?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
罗伯森调查小组的事件之后
Well, after the Robertson Panel,
我不知道发生了什么变化
I can only imagine how much things have changed.
仅此而已
That's all.
他们转移了文件
They transferred the files.
我被禁止加入
I'm no longer allowed in.
你又是怎么知道的
And how did you know that?
这只是政♥府♥的第一步行动
It's the government's first move.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你还记得我们第一次见面时我说了什么吗
Do you remember what I told you when we first met?
政♥府♥在试图控制泄露出去的信息
The government is trying to control the information that gets out.
这就是他们的目的
That's what they do,
你也是因此失去了你的权限
and that's why you've lost your access.
相信我 这只是一个开始
Believe me, this is only the beginning.
不 是你反应过度了
No, you're overreacting.
艾伦现在正外出工作 等他回来之后
Allen is out on a job, and when he comes back--
对不起 我们大家讨论过了
I'm sorry, we all talked about it,
我们觉得让你
and we decided that it would be best
暂时离开我们是最好的选择
if you took a break from us for a while.
暂时离开
A break?
如果他们冲着蓝皮书来了
If they came for Blue Book,
那么他们也会冲我们来
they'll come for us too.
而你在这所造成的威胁
And your presence here constitutes a risk
我们大家都负担不起
that none of us can afford.
你自己保重
Just be careful.
再次感谢你们让我们留下来
Thanks again for letting us stay.
不麻烦
Oh, it's no bother.
可以给我来一根吗
Can I have one of those?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
我其实不怎么吸烟
I don't really smoke.
其实我也打算戒烟
I'm trying to quit myself, actually.
我想要谢谢你们两位为我所做的一切
I wanted to thank you gentlemen for everything you've done.
埃德蒙的事 还有别的一切
You know, with Edmund and all that.
我有可能会反应过激
I could have overreacted and...
我只是想要保证我的家人安全
well, I just wanted to make sure my family was safe.
-只是这样 -我明白
- That's all. - No, I understand.
你一定有不断遇到像我们一样的人
You must encounter people like us all the time,
见到无法解释的事吧
seeing things they can't explain.
我觉得 在这个世界上有很多事情
Well, I think there's a lot of things in this world
是所有人都很难解释的
that all of us have a hard time explaining.
希望我们能够提供一些安慰
Hopefully, we can provide some comfort.
话说回来 这个皮行者的诅咒
You know, this, uh, this Skinwalker curse, though.
真是
It's, uh...
让我浮想联翩
well, it's really got me thinking.
你真的相信吗
You believe in any of it?
不相信 我觉得这太疯狂了
No. I think it's crazy.
但这能解释很多事 对吗
But it would explain a lot, wouldn't it?
没错 人很容易往这个方面想
It's certainly tempting to, to think that, yes.
劳拉和我把所有钱都投到这个牧场了
Laura and I put everything we had into this ranch.
牧场必须得成功
We need this to work.
如果我们离开就破产了
It'll bankrupt us if we had to leave.
比利
Billy?
所以音乐声是从你这传出来的
So that's where the music's coming from.
这不管用 小丑一直待在里面
It doesn't work. Jack just stays inside.
让我看看
Let me see.
这样吧 如果你现在就睡觉的话
I'll tell you what, if you promise to go to sleep,
我保证修好你的玩具
I promise to fix your toy.
我需要它 他不喜欢音乐
I need it. He doesn't like the music.
所以我才放音乐
That's why I play it.
谁不喜欢
Who doesn't?
外星人
The alien.
比利 没有外星人
Billy, there's no alien.
这只不过是你的脑子在捉弄你
That's just your mind playing tricks on you.
是外星人在捉弄我
The alien is the one who plays the tricks.
他想让你这么想
He just wants you to think that.
什么东西
The hell?
比利
Billy?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
-是皮行者 -博士
- It's that Skinwalker! - Doc.
我看见了 它在房♥间里
No, I saw it! It was in the house,
-然后它跑到外面来了 -冷静点
- then it ran out on here. - Calm down.
看 看
Look. Look.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在追踪皮行者
I was tracking the Skinwalker.
它引我来到了这
It led me here.
比利
Billy!
-发生什么事了 -比利不见了
- What's going on? - Billy is gone.
我已经把整个房♥子找遍了
I've looked everywhere in the house for him.
他在楼上 我刚查看过
He's upstairs. I just checked.
我刚刚去过了
I just went up there.
比利
Billy.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
是你干的 我儿子呢
You did this. Where's my son?
好了 别急 别急
All right. Hang on, hang on.
我们刚在外面找到他
We just found him outside.
相信我 他跟这件事无关
Trust me, he had nothing to do with this.
那我儿子去哪呢
Then where did my son go?
比利哪儿也没去
Billy didn't go anywhere.
是皮行者抓走了他
The Skinwalker took him.
大家都先冷静
All right, everybody just calm down.
我们会找到他的
We're--we're gonna find him.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
All right, just tell me when you saw him last?
我刚哄他上♥床♥
I just--I just tucked him in.
-储藏室 -博士
- The pantry. - Doc?
他之前藏在那里过
He hid in there once before.
那是什么
What--what is that?
-肯定是比利出去的地方 -我从没见过这个
- Must be how Billy got out. - I've never seen that before.
这地道还挺长
This goes on quite a ways.
比利不是从这出去的
That's not how Billy got out.
这是皮行者进来的通道
That's how the Skinwalker got in.
-比利 -我跟你们一起走
- Billy! - I'm coming with you.
不 你陪着妻子留在这 以防比利回来
No, you stay here with your wife in case Billy comes back.
如果你看见它的眼睛 就用灯照
If you see its eyes, shine that light.
它不喜欢那样
He will not like that.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表