剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我们想知道去霍普金斯维尔怎么走
We‐‐we were just looking for Hopkinsville.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他什么都不用说
He didn't have to say anything.
-我们直接走吧 走吧 -我去跟他说
- Let's just go, come on. ‐ Well, let me talk to him.
什么 不 别 等等 米米
What? No, no, no. Wait. Mimi.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
如果你们在找那些外星人
If you're after them aliens,
你们最好直接掉头回去
you can just turn right back around.
你说什么
Sorry?
你们这些新闻记者
You newspaper people.
你们跑来这里 让我们看起来蠢得要命
You come down here and make us all look foolish.
赶快离开
You go on now.
不 我们不是报社的人
No, we're not from the newspaper.
先生 您不能拿枪指着她
Sir, you can't point that at her.
没事的
Everything's fine.
我们来自民间飞碟研究组织
We're part of a civilian UFO group,
我们想探寻真♥相♥
and we're trying to get to the truth.
我们才能告诉所有人这里发生的真♥相♥
So we can tell the world what really happened here.
但你不相信那故事 对吗
But you don't believe the story, do you?
我认识那家人很久了
I've known that family a long time.
他们一家人从来和真♥相♥无缘
Them and the truth are not related.
但凡吉米·杰开口 他说的必是谎言
And if Jimmy Jay's lips are movin', he's lyin'.
既然如此 这个故事就不应该被传出来
Well, then his story shouldn't be the one that gets out
让整个镇的人都显得很蠢 不是吗
and makes everyone in town look foolish, should it?
我们创造"脑控"计划是为了调查超自然现象
We created MK Ultra to investigate the paranormal
中情局测试中心
华盛顿首府
因为我们得知俄♥罗♥斯♥人为了情报目的
after learning the Russians were working on harnessing
在操控精神活动方面进行研究
psychic activity for intelligence purposes.
把精神学作为国防政策
Psychics as a national defense strategy.
下一步要怎样 用巫毒吗
What's next, voodoo?
除非她跟你们说话 否则不要直接跟她说话
Unless you're spoken to, do not address her directly.
瑞贝卡 这两位就是
Rebecca, these are the gentlemen
你跟我们提过的人
that you told us about.
还有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
他必须离开
He has to leave.
我
Me?
我们去外面
We'll step outside.
但是我想观察
But I'd like to observe.
你可以留下
You can stay.
抱歉 教授
Sorry, Professor.
没事 博士 交给我
It's all right, Doc. I got this.
对不起 有的人会妨碍预示
I'm sorry. Some people can block things.
事情就是这样
It's just how it works.
没事
It's okay.
那我该怎么...
So, what do I--
请别说话
Please stop talking.
收到
Roger that.
你说话了
That's talking.
你在哪找到这些人的
Where do you find these people?
这点我不能说
That's something I can't share.
我认识另一个人 他也预言过飞碟出现
Now, I knew someone else who predicted an encounter once.
有一件大事即将发生
Something big is about to happen.
你这里有多少人工作
How many people do you have working at this facility?
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我在想也许我遇到的那个人
I'm wondering if I may have met someone
要么在这里工作 要么曾经在这里工作过
who either works here or worked here at one point.
与政♥府♥内部情报人员
Demonstrated the same kind of precognitive ability
拥有一样的预知能力
with an insider's knowledge of government intelligence.
说得详细点
Well, tell me more,
关于这个人的细节
you know, about this‐‐ this person.
无论找到了什么样的避难所
Whatever kind of shelter you find,
好好待着并利用它
settle down and make the best of it.
如果还有其他人和你一起
If there are others with you,
尽量保持冷静来帮助他们
help them by being as calm as you can.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
6号♥房♥
那么...
So, uh...
显然 这些都是...
Evidently this‐‐ this is all
今晚会在霍普金斯维尔发生的事
gonna happen in Hopkinsville tonight.
我还希望我们今天在这
You know, I was hoping that we were gonna witness
能见证一些货真价实的预知能力
some genuine clairvoyant phenomena here today.
真心希望 但是看看这些
I was really was, but look at these.
模糊到足以引发忧虑
Just vague enough to induce anxiety.
这和墨迹测试没区别
This is no different from an inkblot test,
除了在这种情况下
except in this case,
你看到的只是她想让你看到的
you're only seeing what she wants you to see.
那她怎么会如此自信呢
How could she be so confident then?
恕我直言 我和上尉
With all due respect, the Captain and I
还没调查完霍普金斯维尔的事
have not completed our investigation into Hopkinsville
所以让军事人员插手 只会引起恐慌
and bringing in military personnel will only create a panic.
谢谢
Thank you,
但我们还有案子要结
but we still have a case to close.
上尉
Captain?
我没说我认为
I'm not saying I don't think
世上不存在预知的可能性
the possibility of precognition exists.
那为什么要这么快否认
Well, then why be so quick to dismiss it?
要调查外星人入侵的案子已经够艰难的了
Well, it's hard enough trying to solve a case of alien invaders.
而利用中情局通灵师来达到目的吗
Saying we used CIA psychics to get there?
我不知道 作为科学家 我真的做不到
I don't know, as a scientist, I‐‐ I simply‐‐ I can't.
肯定不能对将军们这么说 打扰
Certainly not to the generals. Excuse me.
我们想找一种油漆颜色
We were looking to match a paint color.
你这里有吗
Do you do that here?
-可以试试找 -这个颜色有吗
‐ We can try. ‐ How about this?
这不是油漆
Oh, that's not paint.
闻起来也不像
Doesn't smell like it either.
你看得出这是什么吗
Well, can you identify what it is?
是釉料 等一下
It's a glaze. Hold on.
指引我们去特区那个戴帽子的人
That man in the hat that led us to D.C.
你说他精确地预测了飞碟的到达时间 一分不差
You said he predicted that flyover to the minute.
那次让你相信了他 对吧
That convinced you, didn't it?
我和丹尼尔说起过他
Yeah, I brought him up with Daniel.
-他怎么说 -更重要的是他没说什么
‐ Yeah, what'd he say? ‐ More what he didn't say.
我觉得这件事还有更多的内情
I got the sense there's a lot more to the story,
-但是他不想说 -嗯
- but he didn't wanna tell. ‐ Yeah.
就是这种
This is it right here.
釉料和油漆的作用一样
Glaze. Works just like paint.
用途更广 也更不受气候影响
More applications, better weatherproofing.
你最近卖♥♥过这种吗
Have you sold any of this recently?
还真有
As a matter of fact, yes.
一大部分是我们的老客户订购的
Part of a larger order from our regular customer.
我们能猜猜是谁吗
Can we guess who that was?
-你好 -晚上好
‐ Hello. ‐ Good evening.
我打赌他们有一匹马 鼻子上绑着
Bet you they got a horse with a garden hose
花♥园♥里用的水管 然后叫它大象
taped to its snout, call it an elephant.
稳住 稳住
Easy, easy.
就是这样 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
鞋匠先生
Mr. Shoemaker?
吉米·杰
Jimmy Jay?
如果是关于外星人的事 我按小时收费
This about the aliens, I'm charging for my time now.
我们不是记者
We're not reporters.
著名马戏团
我们是林格兄弟的
We're from Ringling Brothers.
我想你很熟悉吧
I'm sure you're familiar with us, yes?
对 当然了 怎么称呼你们
Yeah, of course I am. What are your names?
这是米米 我叫埃文
This is Mimi. I'm Evan.
你是吉米·杰 著名的外星人杀手
And you're Jimmy Jay, the famous alien killer.
我们长途跋涉来见你 先生
Well, we've traveled a long way to see you, sir.
那我能为你们做些什么
Well, what can I do for you folks?
老板让我们过来
Well, the bosses had us come down here,
和你谈谈也许加入大马戏团的机会
talk about maybe getting you to join the big time.
"著名的外星人杀手 鞋匠杰米·杰"
"The Great Alien Killer, Jimmy Jay Shoemaker!"
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表