剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
博士 别这样 把胶卷给我
Doc, come on, don't do this. Give me the film.
拜托
Come on.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, um, I understand.
你知道的 我不想你惹麻烦
You know, um, I don't want you to get in trouble
也不想置你于此境地
or to have to put you in that position.
再喝一杯
Have another drink.
不如我们都再喝一杯
Why don't we both have another drink?
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - Okay.
带他们出去
Bring'm out.
检查这一片
Check this area.
遵命 长官
Yes, Sir!
-将军 -上尉 你去哪儿了
- General. - Where'd you go, Captain?
博士在哪儿
Where is the professor?
长官 我需要和你谈谈
Sir, I need to speak with you.
私下里 是急事
In private. It's urgent.
长官 我们得走了
Sir, we need to get going.
不会花很长时间的 你先走
This won't take long. Excuse us.
如果你只是想说服我留住他的工作
If you're trying to talk me into saving his job--
47年坠毁的真的是间谍气球吗
Was it really a spy balloon that crashed in '47?
老天爷
Oh, for Pete's sake.
因为我今晚看到了与之相反的证据
Because I've seen evidence to the contrary tonight.
上尉 我没心情
Captain, I'm in no mood.
这是什么
What is this?
这
That's, uh...
你得看看 长官
You need to see it, sir...
如果你还没看过的话
if you haven't already.
另外我补充一点 考虑到里面的内容
And, uh, I might add that, given what's on there,
我需要这个被通报给最高级别长官
I will need to be briefed at the highest levels.
你开玩笑吧
Is this a joke?
-将军 -我来了
- General? - I'm coming.
这是什么 上尉
What the hell is this, Captain?
你知道吗
You know what?
等我回来 你和我好好谈谈
When I get back, you and I are gonna talk.
走吧
Let's go.
你走了多远才发现的
How far did you get?
到了最后
All the way.
你知道 我真的认为
You know, I really thought,
最后我们可以相互支持
at the end of the day, we had each other's backs.
你的决定太草率了
You were making a rash decision.
所以 归根结底
So, when it comes down to it,
你只做了为自己该做的事
you'll just do what you got to do for you,
而不是为我们
not us.
朱迪在哪儿
Where's Judy?
博士
Doc...
朱迪在哪
where's Judy?
去电视台了
Headed to the TV station.
那胶卷呢
And the film?
那个本来就不是我们的
It was never ours to begin with.
我只是不想成为那个
I just didn't want to be the one
掩盖最伟大真♥相♥的罪人
responsible for hiding the greatest...
电♥话♥打不通
Phone's not working.
无法接通电视台
Can't get through to the TV station.
你无法准时赶到
You won't make it on time.
走大路当然赶不到
Not if I take the main roads.
我不会走大路
I'm not going to.
-你干什么 -我和你一起去
- What are you doing? - I'm coming with you.
-你不能去 -我要去
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
你不能去
No, you're not.
操
Damn it!
将军 很高兴见到你
General, nice to see you, sir.
我也是 非常感谢
Pleasure's mine. Thank you very much.
-我们在哪直播 -这边请 将军
- Uh, so where we doing this? - Uh, right this way, sir.
我们正在为你布置场地
We're just getting set up for you now.
麻烦给将军补下妆
Can we get some makeup on the general, please?
过来 各位
Come on through, guys.
你好吗
How are you?
-谢谢 将军 -谢谢
- Uh, well. Thank you, sir. - Thank you.
她来了吗
Is she here yet?
还没 我们还有时间 还有时间
No, we still got time. We still got time.
来这边 先生们
Uh, right through here, gentlemen.
来这边
Right through here.
不用 不用
No, no, no, no.
就不要做无用功了
It's like putting lipstick on a pig.
上尉
Captain.
-迈克尔 -你现在能做的就是别说话
- Michael. - The least you could do is not talk right now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你干的好事会让送我上军事法庭
Well, a lot of good that'll do me at court martial.
如果片子播出 一切就会改变
If this film gets broadcast, everything changes.
变好还是变坏
For better or for worse?
你不知道
You have no idea.
你不知道会发生什么
You do not know what's gonna happen.
但有人得背黑锅
But someone is gonna take the fall.
猜猜他们会找谁
Guess who they'll be looking at now.
你说得对 我不知道
Yeah, you're right. I don't know.
如果他们确实归咎于你
And if they do blame you,
我会跟他们说 你与此事无关
I'll say that you had nothing to do with it.
但我确实有关 我确实与此事有关
Oh, but I did. I did have something to do with it.
对 所以想象一下 想象一下
Yes, so imagine that. Imagine that.
想象一下如果全世界都知道了真♥相♥
Imagine a world with the truth out there
而你是揭露这个真♥相♥的人
and your name associated with that.
没有什么唯一的真♥相♥ 博士
There is no one truth, Doc.
任何事都不绝对
Not with anything.
正如六年前这里所发生的事
It's just like what went on here six years ago.
永远不会有人知道到底发生了什么
No one's ever gonna know what really happened.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为也许大家还没准备好
'Cause maybe the world isn't ready to hear
知道外星人的存在
that aliens exist.
这个是你的镜头 你可以直接看着它
And this is your camera here. You can look directly into it.
邓肯 那个是你的镜头
Duncan, yours is that one.
你不用提高声音
You don't have to raise your voices.
这上面的麦克会收取所有的声音
The mics up here will pick everything up.
非常感谢 直播倒计时提示我
Thank you very much. Just cue me for the countdown.
你想回顾一下你要先说什么吗
You want to review what you're gonna say first?
好 多谢
Oh, yes. Thanks.
如果漏说了一些词也别担心
Don't worry if you miss a few words.
我会确保我们走在正轨上
I'll make sure that we stay on track.
倒数三十秒 各位
30 seconds, guys.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
这是她的车
There's her truck.
我们也许再也不会有这样的机会
We may never get this chance again.
人得知道如何区别
A man needs to know where the line is drawn
无法想象的灾难和必要的伤亡
that separates the unthinkable from the necessary.
倒数十秒 各位
Ten seconds, everyone.
九
Nine...
八
eight...
七
seven...
六
six...
五
five...
直播
晚上好
Good evening.
我是来自美国空军的
I'm General James Harding
詹姆斯·哈丁将军
from the United States Air Force,
今晚我们在新墨西哥州的罗斯威尔进行直播
and we're here tonight live in Roswell, New Mexico.
我想和你们聊一下
I want to talk to you people about a rumor
一个最近又在流传的谣言
that's been circulating again...
一个发生在新墨西哥州沙漠的
about a mysterious crash that's happened here
神秘坠毁事件
in the desert of New Mexico.
我想告诉你们 我们的美国民众
And I want to tell you, the people of America,
那只是个骗局
that it's just a hoax.
KQNB电视台
位于罗斯威尔的中心
今晚那个始作俑者在这里将和我们分享
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表