剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
去吧
Go ahead.
沃克 空军基地
新墨西哥州 罗斯威尔
黑石将军是一位老朋友了
General Blackstone's an old friend.
第58轰炸联队副指挥官
Deputy commander of the 58th Bomb Wing.
47年的时候帮我们解决了罗斯威尔的烂摊子
Helped us clean up the whole Roswell debacle back in '47.
-吉米 -瑞恩
- Jimmy. - Ryan.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
多少年了 六年了吧
What it's been, about six years now?
看你好像老了十岁了啊
Looking more like, uh, ten for you.
将军
Ah. General,
这两位是奎恩上尉和海尼克博士
Captain Quinn, Dr. Hynek.
我相信将军已经把我这里的情况
I'm sure the general has told you all about
都给你们解释了一遍
our, uh, situation here.
他的看法 没错
His side of it, yes.
六年了 当地还流传着
Six years on, we've still got
荒漠里有外星人的谣言
locals spreading lies about, uh, aliens running around out in the desert.
你说你们已经准备好了一间资料室
Yeah, you said you had a file room set up
可以让他们迅速着手开始工作
for these guys so they can get started?
所有的报告都已经为你们准备好了
I got the reports all laid out for you.
如果有任何其他需要 我就在门外
I'll be right outside if you need anything else.
-谢谢 -不客气 长官
- Thank you. - You're welcome, sir.
这些都是编辑过的 没什么值得看的
This is all redacted. There's nothing here.
你知道我们来这的任务 对吧
You do know what we need to do here, right?
照例浏览一下 然后就去下一处
Rubber-stamp this and move on.
这种事件的报告 你就想照例浏览下吗
You wanna rubber-stamp something like that?
吉米 接到你的电♥话♥ 其实让我松了口气
I was actually relieved to get your call, Jim.
自从特区那件事之后 城里的人都议论纷纷
Ever since D.C., town's been talking again.
民众不愿意相信
People just don't wanna believe.
民众
People?
多少人
How many people?
如果只是气象气球
If this was just a weather balloon,
为什么要搞的这么神神秘秘
why all the secrecy?
坠机现场都没有一张照片流出
I mean, there's not even a photograph of the crash site.
太假了
This is ridiculous!
不可能只有这些资料
I mean, this can't be all there is.
博士
Doc...
这件事显然有隐情
I mean, there's obviously something going on here.
如果只是为了掩饰
Listen, Harding wouldn't have brought us
哈丁不会带我们来这里
if this was a total cover-up.
不 他会的
Oh, yeah, he would,
如果他以为我们会合作
if he thought we were gonna play ball.
自从华盛顿事件之后
After D.C.,
结案的人是我们 记得吗
we're the ones who close cases, remember?
但并不意味着现在每个案子都是掩饰
Doesn't mean every case is a cover-up now.
-快 快 -出什么事了
- Go, go, go! - What's going on?
待在这里
Stay here.
将军 我们接到报告
General, we have a report
一架飞机在距离此地西北方向50英里处坠毁
of a downed aircraft about 50 miles northwest of here.
-是我们的飞机吗 -不是 长官
- Is it one of ours? - No, sir.
我们不知道是什么
We have no idea what it is,
但显然整个沙漠都着火了
but apparently the whole desert's on fire.
就在那边
There it is.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
把那面国旗拿走
All right, let's get that flag out of there.
用铁锹铲土灭火 快点
Put some shovels on that fire, let's go.
你们在等什么 快点行动
What are you waiting for? Let's go, let's go!
快点 快点
Move, move!
发现了什么
Hey, what have you got?
在现场发现了这个 但是有锁
This was found at the site, but it's locked.
请给我看看
Okay, let me see that, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈丁
博士 是什么
Doc, what is that?
我暂时还不知道
I don't know... yet.
哈丁
Harding?
媒体报道罗斯威尔号♥
The day the, uh, original Roswell crash
失事的那天 七月
was reported in the press, July...
-八号♥ 19... -1947年 没错
- 8, 19- - 1947, yes.
吉姆 盒子上有你的名字
Jim. Box has your name on it.
你怎么知道可以这么打开
How'd you know how to do that?
那是什么 你在做什么
What is that? What are you doing?
显然有人给我们留下了信息
Evidently somebody left us a message.
哈丁
1947年 外星飞船在这片沙漠里坠毁
"In 1947, alien spacecraft crashed in this desert.
站在你面前的是那个把一切都掩盖起来的人
Before you stands the man who covered it all up,
哈丁将军
General Harding.
明早九点 我会向全世界证明
Tomorrow at 9:00 A.M., I will show the world proof
新墨西哥州罗斯威尔事件的真♥相♥
of what really happened in Roswell, New Mexico.
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第二季 第一集
方圆数里之外都能看到烟雾 吉姆
You can see this smoke for miles, Jim.
用不了多久这里就会再次谣言四起
Only a matter of time before this place starts rumbling again.
不能再让这种事发生
Can't have this happen again.
我要查出是何人所为
I need to find out who did this.
你不会以为我知道是谁吧
You don't think I'd have an idea.
这是你的城市
It's your town.
吉米 你47年在这做了那些事之后
Jimmy, after what you pulled here in '47,
你知道是谁在这里搞这么一出吗
you know who'd wanna stage a stunt like this?
每个人都有可能
Everyone.
将军 我和上尉刚刚谈到
General, the captain and I were talking.
城里有个电视台
There's a TV station here in town.
如果我们能去那里
What if we went there to...
阻止消息散播出去
stop this news from spreading,
就像我们在华盛顿一样先人一步
get ahead of it like we did in D.C.?
这是个好主意
That's actually a great idea.
告诉他们 这是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Tell them it's a national security issue.
让他们把嘴闭上
Tell them to keep their mouths shut.
要是谁有意见 告诉我
Anyone's got a problem, you let me know.
是 长官
Sir.
奎恩
Quinn.
那张纸条
That note.
只有我们两个人能知道 明白吗
It stays between us, you understand?
是的 长官
Of course, sir.
刚才到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about back there, huh?
我知道你只是不想让我们为难
I know you weren't just trying to make us look good.
如果你看了报告 你就知道哈丁
If you read the reports, you'd know that Harding
是当时调查的负责人
was the man in charge of the investigation
他下令将所有在坠机地点
and that he ordered all the material gathered
收集到的材料
at the crash site flown out of the base
尽快从基地运走
as quickly as possible--
分别用两架飞机运送 以免其中一架坠毁
on two separate planes, in case one crashed.
等等 你怎么知道 那是机密信息
Wait, how do you know that? That's classified information.
在这种情况下 我有可靠的消息来源
I have a source I rely on for these kind of situations now.
什么消息来源
What source?
我们有24小时的时间去查清楚纸条是谁写的
We have 24 hours to find out who wrote this;
如果我们等哈丁下达命令
we won't be able to do that
就没法这么做了
if we wait on Harding to give his orders.
什么 我们得去找到这个疯子吗
What, we have to find this nutjob?
如果哈丁先找到他
Well, if Harding finds him first,
他会掩盖一切事实
he'll bury anything they have
我们永远也不会知道事情的真♥相♥了
and we'll never know if any of it's true.
喂
Hello?
米米
Mimi.
艾伦 你在哪
Oh, Allen. Where are you?
我还以为你几小时前会回到家
I thought you'd be home hours ago.
我在新墨西哥州
I'm in New Mexico.
其实是在罗斯威尔
Roswell, actually.
什么 这是什么时候的事
What? When did that happen?
昨天深夜
Late last night.
哈丁差不多是绑♥架♥了我们
Harding practically kidnapped us.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表