剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我什么也没跟任何人说过
I never said anything to anybody.
很多年 和你说的一样
All these years, just like you said.
我发誓
I swear.
教授
Professor.
里德先生 这事很简单 好吗
Mr. Reed, this is gonna be very easy, okay?
我们只要你告诉我们
We just-- all we need from you is for you to give us
最初事件发生的地点就行了
the location of where the initial incident occurred.
可以吗 只要...
Can you do that? Just...
圈一下你那天下午看到飞船的地方
circle the spot where you saw the ships that afternoon
和金属坠落的地方 然后我们马上就走
and where the metal fell and we'll be on our way.
就这么简单
That's it.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
没有飞船 也没有金属
Look, there were no ships. No metal.
-从来没发生过 -我们不是空军的人
- It never happened-- - We're not the Air Force.
这不是测试 把真♥相♥告诉我们吧
This is not a test. Just tell us the truth.
我说的就是
I am.
什么 你是说整件事是你编造出来的吗
What, are you saying you were making the whole thing up?
我当时想索赔一些保险金
Look, I was trying to collect on some insurance.
我的船发生火灾受损了 你知道的
Some fire damage on my boat. Now, you know that.
不 那你是和调查员的说法
No, that was a story you told the investigators
以免在我们来过后 他们又来找你
to keep them from bothering you after we showed up.
但那就是真♥相♥
But it's the truth.
不 你要干什么 你要干什么
No, what are you doing? What are you doing?
空军叫你撒谎
The Air Force told you to lie.
我们来找你寻求真♥相♥
We came to you for the truth.
如果他们还在付钱让你继续撒谎
Now if they're still paying you to keep lying--
没人付我钱
Nobody's paying me anything.
不 放下枪 放下
No, put that gun away. Put it away.
根本没有任何飞船
There were never any ships.
那我想我们是在浪费时间
Then I guess we are wasting our time.
拜托 你没...
Please, you don't...
你没必要这么做 拜托
you don't have to do this. Please.
如果你开枪打他
If you shoot this man,
你绝对得不到你想要的
you are never going to get what you want.
除非你了解温盐环流的过程
Not unless you understand the process of thermohaline circulation
以及如何解释它
and how to account for it.
除非我什么
Unless I what?
我真的不擅长这个
Look, it's really not my area,
但是你知道我在说什么 对吧
but you understand what I'm talking about, yes?
-是的 -海洋上升流
- Yes. - Oceanic upwelling?
洋流是由地表热能和淡水流动而产生
Ocean currents are driven by global density gradients
受全球密度梯度驱动
created by surface heat and freshwater fluxes,
所以那么久以前坠入海底的任何东西
so anything, anything landing on the seafloor that long ago,
几乎肯定都已经移♥动♥了
almost certainly will have moved.
所以即使里德先生能够指出
So even if Mr. Reed can pinpoint the location
六年前金属的位置
of that metal six years ago,
他无法保证东西还在那里 是吗
he can't guarantee anything is gonna still be there, right?
-没错 -但是作为一个
- That's right. - But as someone
航海多年的人
who sailed this water for years,
你更有经验它会
you're gonna have a better understanding
飘到什么地方去 对吗
of where it may have drifted to, yes?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
所以 除非你想出去
So...not unless you want to go out there
到处乱逛 寻找一个
running around in circles, looking for something
除了里德先生以外没人能帮你找到的东西
that no one can help you find but Mr. Reed here,
你得让他活着
you need to keep him alive.
你还得带上他一起走
And you need to take him with us.
还记得奎恩上尉吧
You remember Captain Quinn.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
出事了
Something's wrong.
从你面部表情得知
From the look on your face.
如果你想从我这得到答案 我没有收到任何信息
I'm not picking up anything, if that's what you're thinking.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
奎恩上尉的同事失踪了
Captain Quinn's colleague is missing.
海尼克博士 你记得他吗
Dr. Hynek. You remember him?
-发生了什么 -让我们
- What happened? - Let's...
在给你细节之前
try to give a clean assessment first
先试着直接评估一下
before we give any details.
好了
Well...
一切都很模糊
it's all so very hazy.
但是我知道这部分很重要
but I know that this, this part is important.
我只是不知道为什么
I'm just not sure why.
对不起 我希望我能告诉你更多
I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you more.
一幅都不熟悉吗
Well, none of it looks familiar to you?
我现在需要海尼克来帮我找海尼克
I need Hynek right now to help me find Hynek.
真是浪费时间
What a colossal waste of time.
让我们先把画忘记了
Yeah, let's forget about the pictures for a second.
威廉想从他那里得到什么
Now, what would William need with him?
他的权限 他的专长 他的什么
His access, his expertise, his what?
他曾经让博士偷过东西
Well, he did have Doc steal something for him once.
偷什么
Steal what?
那是一个
It was a...
那不重要
It's not important.
那你为什么提起它
Then why'd you bring it up?
别现在跟我拐弯抹角
Look, don't play games with me here.
等等 拿着这个
Hang on. Hold this up.
见了鬼了
Son of a bitch.
-什么 怎么了 -我要打个电♥话♥
- What? What is it? - I gotta make a phone call.
莫里岛
游艇停靠区
哪艘船是你的
Which boat is yours?
码头尽头的那艘苏菲玫瑰号♥
The Sophie Rose there on the end of the dock.
我们出海之后能找到什么东西吗
Are we gonna find anything when we get out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他知道一些我不知道的事
Maybe he knows something I don't.
他让我好疑惑
He's got me so confused,
我不知道能再相信什么了
I don't know what I believe anymore.
我不知道什么是真的
I don't know what's real.
跑去求助
Run for help.
-什么 -我来搞定他
- What? - I'll take care of him.
快跑 要不然我们都得死
Do it, or we could both get killed.
知道了吗 快跑
You understand? Go.
抓住教授
Get the professor!
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
You know what you just did?
你从来没有打算让他活着回来
You never had any intention of bringing him back alive
在他告诉我们该去哪里之后
after he showed us where to go.
把他弄上船 我们得离开这里
Get him on the boat. We gotta get out of here.
但我看到的这是什么
But what am I looking at here?
好的 这个是教授偷的东西吗
Okay. Is this the object the professor had to steal?
是机密信息吗
Is it classified?
你找我帮你
You come to me, ask for help.
我不仅帮了你
I not only give it to you,
还带你进入了绝密项目
I bring you into a classified program
这让我很危险
that puts me at risk again.
所以要么你现在和我说实话
So either you start being honest with me,
否则你可以滚出我的实验室了
or you can get the fuck out of my lab.
是的 它看上去像是海尼克偷的东西
Yes, it looks like what Hynek stole.
是的 这是机密信息
And yes, it was classified.
你唯一需要知道的是
The only other thing you need to know
它能带我们找到海尼克
is that it could lead us back to Hynek.
我很肯定他现在遇上了大♥麻♥烦
Who I'm pretty sure is in real trouble right now.
由过去在这里工作的人造成
From someone who used to work here.
你怎么用这个拨♥打♥电♥话♥
How do you get a goddamn dial tone on this thing?
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
米米
Mimi.
我是奎恩上尉
It's Captain Quinn.
太好了 我发现了一些事
Perfect. I think I found something.
你能让菲接电♥话♥吗 事态紧急
Can you put Faye, please? It's urgent.
戴黑帽子的男人 那个告诉艾伦
The man in the black hat, the one who told Allen
特区事件的人 我觉得他可能与此事有关
about the events in D.C., I think he may be involved.
艾伦告诉我要十分注意这个人
Allen told me he's someone to be concerned with,
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表