剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
事实上 故事都传到了
In fact, it made it all the way back
肯尼迪参议员耳中
to Senator Kennedy.
他听到了什么
What did he hear?
长官
Sir.
我们会说你们想听的
We'll say whatever you want.
告诉我们你们需要听到什么
Just let us know what you need to hear.
那倒是容易 我们想听事实
Well, that's easy. Just the truth.
你们被关在这 还重兵把守
Now, the reason you're here under guard
是因为你们试图告诉上将
is that you tried telling the admiral
你们真正看到的东西
what you really saw.
他让你们撒谎 是吗
He told you to lie, right?
现在没人会说这些
Nobody'll talk about it now,
但自从我们来到这里
but strange stuff has been going on
一直在发生奇怪的事
since we got out here.
设备故障
Equipment malfunctioning,
飞行员在天空看见奇怪的光
pilots seeing strange lights in the skies--
还有幽灵船
And the ghost ship.
幽灵船
Ghost ship?
有一艘不知道从哪里冒出来的幽灵船
There's this boat that's shown up out of nowhere
出现过好多次
a couple times.
一艘渔船
Fishing trawler.
上一秒还在 下一秒就不见了
It'd be there one second and gone the next.
这和天空中的飞船不是同一个东西是吗
This is a different thing to the craft in the sky, yes?
是的 长官 飞船后来才出现的
Yes, sir. That would come after.
你把和我们说的这些话告诉了上将
And you told the admiral what you just told us?
长官 他坚持说是苏联人干的
Sir, he insisted it was Russia.
告诉我们闭嘴否则永远也别想出去
Told us to keep our mouths shut or we'd never get out of here.
但是我们那晚
But we had a little insurance policy
在甲板上做了保险措施
on the deck with us that night.
那东西一定还在
It's gotta still be up there
我们藏的地方
where we hid it.
没人了
Clear.
照相机
A camera?
船上应该会有暗房♥
There's gotta be a lab on board.
我们走
Let's go.
再过几秒 上尉
Just a few more seconds, Captain.
进去说什么都行
Go in there and speak freely.
我们就在你身后
We'll be right here behind you.
我们需要警告肯尼迪参议员
We need to alert Senator Kennedy.
有人得终止整个行动
Someone needs to shut down this entire operation.
我们还有更大的问题 博士
We got a bigger problem than that, Doc.
无论这东西是什么 它还在外面
Whatever that thing is, it's still out there.
我的下属拍了这个照片吗
One of my men took this?
长官 照片里有一个飞船
Sir, this print shows a craft
没有机翼 没有明显推进装置
with no wings, no obvious source of thrust,
从海里冒出
emerging from the ocean.
这些人看到的是真的 这是证据
What these men saw was real. This is proof.
你说的没错
You're right.
苏联人确实有战术优势
The Russians clearly have a tactical advantage here,
除非我行动迅速
and unless I move swiftly,
不知道他们接下来会干什么
there's no telling what they might do next.
什么 不是
What? No.
不是 苏联人没有这种能耐
No, the Russians don't have this kind of capability.
-没人有 -长官 上将
- Nobody does. - Sir, Admiral, sir.
我们遇到了麻烦 不明飞行物正在接近
We have a situation. Unidentified craft approaching.
它是什么 位置在哪里
What is it? What's its position?
我不知道长官
I don't know, sir.
它不知道从哪里出现的
It just appeared out of nowhere.
在前方半英里处
Half a mile ahead.
全部停止
All stop.
-全部停止 -准备全部停止
- All stop. - All stop by.
前方有一艘静止的船只
We've got a vessel in distress out there.
准备登陆上船
Let's prepare to board her.
通知剩余船员
Alert the rest of the fleet.
我要一个全副武装的登陆小队待命
I want a fully armed boarding party on standby.
准备出发 准备出发
Let's go. Let's go!
-是的 长官 -全队待命
- Yes, sir. - All fleet stand by.
怎么了 你看见了什么
What is it? What do you see?
幽灵船
The ghost ship.
也就是说
Which means...
三角飞船马上就会出现
The triangle craft should come next.
很高兴见到你 米米
It's nice to see you, Mimi.
你告诉将军们你有消息告诉我
You told the generals you had something for me?
这是你来这里得唯一原因吗
Is that the only reason you're here?
还能有其他原因吗
What other reason would there be?
米米 我很抱歉
Mimi, I'm sorry.
我不奢望你能原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me--
-我不会 -但也许有一天
- I don't. - But maybe someday
你会理解我这么做的原因
you will understand why.
你差点把我害死
You almost got me killed.
还有艾伦和我们的儿子
Allen, our son.
我应该理解什么
What am I supposed to understand?
理解我们俩在有些方面非常相似
That in some ways, you and I are very much alike.
我们没有半分相似
We are nothing alike.
我要求见你
I asked for you
是因为你是我唯一信任的
because you are the only person I trust
能够安全传达我的消息的人
to deliver my message safely.
这是我们在俄亥俄州的最高级别
This is the name and address
情报人员的姓名和住址
of the highest ranking operative of ours in Ohio.
她和苏联反情报部一样
She knows all about Blue Book
对蓝皮书计划一清二楚
as well as Russian counterintelligence.
她就是将军们要找的人
She is who the generals are looking for.
这是我曾发誓要毕生保护的一切 米米
This is everything I swore to protect my entire life, Mimi.
现在我把它交给你
And now I'm giving it to you,
当我这么做 我的生命也要结束了
and when I do, my life will be over.
你至少能理解这个 对吧
You can at least understand that, can't you?
你带我来这里就是为了这事
So that's why you brought me here?
就告诉我这个吗
Just to tell me that?
放开她 放开她
Let her go. Let her go!
我从没想要伤害你 米米
I was never gonna hurt you, Mimi.
-把她带出去 -我杀了卡尔是为了保护你
- Get her out of here! - I killed Cal to protect you.
-这就是你对我的意义 -把她带出去
- That's what you meant to me. - Get her out of here.
你发现什么了吗 艾伦
What, do you see something, Al?
那艘巡逻舰上的标记
The markings on that vessel.
仔细看看 是在上海登记的
Take a look. It's registered in Shanghai.
没错 离这里的海上距离有11000英里
Yes, by sea, that's 11,000 miles from here.
长官
Sir.
船舱已清空 船上一个人都没有了
Boat is empty. Not a soul on board.
好吧
All right.
那艘废弃的船对任何途径的船
That abandoned boat's a hazard for other ships
都是巨大危险
passing through the area.
召集拆除队 我要沉了它
Put a demo crew together. I want it sunk.
-什么 -遵命 长官
- What? - Yes, sir.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
直升机到哪了
Where are we at with our chopper?
长官 天气预报接下来几小时会放晴
Sir, the weather's forecast to clear in the next few hours.
一旦放晴 把他们赶下船
The second it does, I want them off my ship.
-听明白了吗 -是 长官
- Is that understood? - Yes, sir.
这是搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我们得登上那条渔船
We need to get on that trawler.
突然凭空出现 如中尉所说
Appeared out of nowhere, like the lieutenant said,
恰巧在三角飞行器出现之前
right before the black triangle came?
我要弄明白原因
I wanna know why,
因此我们得登船
and that means we need to get on board.
要是我们对上将好声好气
Oh well, I'm sure if we ask the admiral nicely,
他会让我们随心所欲
he'll let us do whatever we want.
上尉 他不相信这张照片
Captain, he didn't believe the photo,
但如果那艘船上有证据
but if there's evidence on that boat
能证明我们的说法
to prove our case...
你知道我是在冒着上军事法庭的风险吗
You realize I'd be risking a court martial?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表