剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
你在这只是因为我们需要你的帮助
You're only here because we need your help.
如果你能写下几个人名
If you could write down a couple of names
能够证实你的说法
of people that can vouch for your answers,
我们就不打扰你了
we can all go our merry way.
我要你们跟着她 直到我们找到里祖托
Till we find Rizzuto, I'll have her followed.
你在哪工作 从没问过你
Where do you work? Never asked you that.
我要立刻和米凯尔通话
很无聊的秘书工作
It's a boring secretarial job.
你不会因此丢分的 放心
You won't lose any points. Don't worry.
-你要保持距离 -苏西
- Keep your distance. - Susie.
"他们让媒体拍完照以后
"When they were done staging the photos for the press,
空军就把残骸运走了
"The Air Force had the debris shipped
从沃思堡运到了俄亥俄州"
from Fort Worth to Ohio."
在我们自己的后院
Our own backyard.
如果政♥府♥真的掩盖了
If the government is covering up
五角星备忘录
一次有计划的外星入侵
飞碟的存在
the existence of flying saucers,
那么你和我就是揭露事实真♥相♥的
then you and I are in the best position
最佳人选
to expose that truth.
你愿意和我一起完成这件事吗
Are you willing to do that with me?
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我们都不知道要和谁会面
We don't even know who we're supposed to be meeting right now.
我明白这是保密的需要
I understand the need for secrecy.
如果你真知道 那就应该更担心了
If you did, you'd be more worried.
神秘人士致电国会总机
Mysterious man calls the congressional switchboard
声称有指向不明飞行物存在的
claiming to have classified information
机密情报
that points to the existence of UFOs?
他说想要揭露真♥相♥
He talked about wanting to expose the truth.
这或许能帮到我们
We could use the help.
别忘了 上一个我们信任的人
Just don't forget, the last guy we trusted
差点让我们被关起来
almost got us locked up.
六个月前
华盛顿上空的飞碟不过是温度逆转
我想起来我答应过乔尔
Oh, just, I remembered I promised Joel
我会给他带点国会山的纪念品
I'd bring him something back from the Capitol.
就从基地给他拿点什么东西吧
Well, grab him something from the base.
他也一样会喜欢的
He'll love it just as much.
菲 很晚了
Faye? It's late.
这是什么
What's this?
略表谢意 来自将军们... 还有我
A little thank-you from the generals...and me.
真没想到 "感谢你们在华盛顿的出色工作"
Well, what do you know? "For your fine work in D.C."
我们都在电视上收看了新闻发布会
We all watched the press conference on TV.
你们出名了
You're famous.
就是我一直就想要的呢
Just what I've always wanted.
以后情况会变得不同了
Things are gonna be different now.
我可不想这样
Not if I can help it,
也就是说你不用加班了
which means no overtime for you,
谢谢你 菲
so thank you, Faye.
晚安
Have a good night.
好的 长官 上尉 教授
Yes, sir, Captain. Professor.
晚安
Night.
她其实说得对 情况会变得不同了
She is right, you know. Things are gonna be different.
大家了解我们了
People know us now.
如果他们真的了解我们
Well, if they really knew us,
他们就应该送瓶波本而不是香槟
they would have bought bourbon instead of champagne.
我们有香槟杯吗
We have any flutes?
我找找
Let me check.
好吧
All right.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
别害怕
It's okay.
我来是因为我需要你们的帮助
I'm here 'cause I need your help.
-你是谁 -约翰
- So who are you? - John.
我在基地工作
I work on the base.
军人
Enlisted?
不是 上尉 我没入伍
No, Captain, I'm not enlisted.
按官方说法... 我不存在
Officially...I don't exist.
把你知道的都告诉我们吧
Okay, tell us everything you know.
18号♥机库
Hangar 18.
他们是这么叫的 可它并不是真正的机库
That's what they call it, but it's not really a hangar.
看着像是个仓库
It looks like a storage building.
真正的实验室在地下六层
The real lab is six floors below.
我在那工作 我是个机械工程师
That's where I work. I'm a mechanical engineer.
空军雇我时 他们跟我说
When the Air Force hired me, they told me
我是为一个叫做
I was working for something called
空军技术情报组的地方工作
the Technical Air Intelligence Unit.
我本该分♥析♥ 拆解
I was supposed to be analyzing, breaking down,
和仿制苏联的技术
and reverse engineering Soviet technology,
但我们研究的飞行器
but the craft we've been working on,
不是苏联的
it's not Russian.
你相信那些都来自外星
And you believe this is of extraterrestrial origin?
这些东西里的科技 简直...
The technology on these things, it's...
超出了我们的能力 远远超出
it's beyond our capabilities, way beyond.
复数 有多架飞行器吗
Things? As in multiple craft?
我可以给你们证据 但我得在基地外给你们
I can get you proof, but I need to give it to you off the base.
为什么现在告诉我们
Why tell us this now?
我哥哥在战争中牺牲了
My brother died in the war,
所以当我看到这些报告
so when I see these reports
说什么苏联人该为飞碟负责
about Russians being responsible for UFOs,
这让我觉得这里的人
it makes me think that people here,
他们想要再挑起一场世界大战
they wanna start another one.
你们是想要揭露真♥相♥的机构 对吧
You're the agency that wants to expose the truth, right?
通过科学手段 这个给你们
Through science? Here's some.
我在上面还留了个地址
I left an address in there as well.
如果你们可以在基地外见我
If you can meet me off the base,
我可以给你们更多的证据
I can get you more proof then.
两小时后我们在那个地址见
I'll meet you at that address in two hours.
我把它弄出来了
I got it out.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
这个混♥蛋♥也许说的是实话
This bastard might be telling the truth.
我想他不会来了
I don't think he's coming.
他已经迟到十分钟
He's ten minutes late.
赖特-帕特森空军基地的地下实验室
Underground lab at Wright-Patt,
逆向研究不明飞行物
reverse engineering UFOs--
你知道这话听上去都不可思议
you know how crazy that sounds.
但是会很讽刺
Would be ironic, though.
四处找寻不明飞行物
Traveling all around in search of UFOs,
结果一直都在我们脚下
and it's right beneath our feet this entire time.
他来了
He's here.
士兵
Soldier?
长官 将军们要求立即见你们俩
Sir, the generals need to see you both right away.
昨晚我们这里发生了一件事
We had an incident here last night.
一名飞行员想把
An airman tried to take
高度机密材料从基地带出去
highly classified material off the base.
幸好我们的宪兵在他得手之前将其拦下
Luckily our military police intercepted him before he could.
在审讯之后
After interviewing him,
我们得知他去过你们的办公室
we know that he stopped by your office
想今晚和你们见面
and wanted to meet you tonight.
你知道他为什么今晚想见你们吗
Do you know why he wanted to meet you tonight?
长官 他说他有案子要告诉我们
Sir, he said he had a case for us.
是什么
Which was?
长官 他说他想在基地外谈
Sir, he said he'd rather talk about it off base.
还有什么我们该知道的事吗
Is there something else we should know?
还有什么我们该知道的事吗 教授
Is there something else we should know, Professor?
这么说吧
Let's put it this way.
以后 如果这个基地里有人去找你们
In the future, if anyone from this base
说有飞碟的故事
comes to you with stories of flying saucers
或者其他之类的破事
or any other fucking thing, for that matter,
你们要告诉我们
you're to run it through us.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表